Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Lagos State Rescues Boy That Was Severely Beaten By His Mother - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos State Rescues Boy That Was Severely Beaten By His Mother (33370 Views)

Police Rescues Boy Chained In Ogun By His Grandmother & Mother For Months (Pic) / Fulani Herdsman Severely Beaten After Failed Prison Escape. / Guy Who Called A Man 'Mad' In Kano Severely Beaten (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Rescues Boy That Was Severely Beaten By His Mother by Ajibade123(m): 6:19am On Mar 03, 2020
this part of Africa is so backward I can't believe people still uses cane on their children

Do you wish to work or study in countries like Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Dubai, Germany check my signature
Re: Lagos State Rescues Boy That Was Severely Beaten By His Mother by segebase(m): 6:20am On Mar 03, 2020
Haaa
Re: Lagos State Rescues Boy That Was Severely Beaten By His Mother by mrsuperswag(m): 6:20am On Mar 03, 2020
You can flog/discipline a child without inflicting injury now. The boy will never forget this and might even become a viscous bully in school and in the neighborhood

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Rescues Boy That Was Severely Beaten By His Mother by amazon14: 6:24am On Mar 03, 2020
I don't like child abuse, I hate it with passion.

The mother no try at all.

Sorry little one.
Re: Lagos State Rescues Boy That Was Severely Beaten By His Mother by Tweiker: 6:24am On Mar 03, 2020
Re: Lagos State Rescues Boy That Was Severely Beaten By His Mother by Basilpearck(m): 6:25am On Mar 03, 2020
Women and wickedness, wat on earth will make u beat up ur child to this extend, wat has the minor dine to his mother....
Re: Lagos State Rescues Boy That Was Severely Beaten By His Mother by Nobody: 6:29am On Mar 03, 2020
This one never chop beating Na.
Rubbish.
Re: Lagos State Rescues Boy That Was Severely Beaten By His Mother by GraGra247(m): 6:31am On Mar 03, 2020
When I advocated African parents should be banned from beating their children because they heavily abuse it, many nairalanders blasted me.
Re: Lagos State Rescues Boy That Was Severely Beaten By His Mother by Lovelypet28: 6:32am On Mar 03, 2020
LordAzubuike:
When I was his age, I received worse than this. Rolling down the years, I appreciate all those brutal beatings. It moulded me and gave my life a meaning.
No it ruined you, evidenced by your comment.
This is not discipline, this is barbaric, you can see poverty all over him, why flog a child out of frustration, what happened to family planning.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos State Rescues Boy That Was Severely Beaten By His Mother by hamtabfawaz(m): 6:32am On Mar 03, 2020
money121:
Ok

Hello Guyz
iPhone XR , Black , 64gb , Chip unlocked,
₦130K.
iPhone 11pro Max , with all Accessories, (Factory Unlocked) 256gb ,₦275K = Not Negotiable Serious Buyers Only.

Location is Lagos
Call or WhatsApp, = zero7zero169611zero1

Re: Lagos State Rescues Boy That Was Severely Beaten By His Mother by Nobody: 6:34am On Mar 03, 2020
LordAzubuike:
When I was his age, I received worse than this. Rolling down the years, I appreciate all those brutal beatings. It moulded me and gave my life a meaning.

What worse exactly?

Have you ever been sent to the stream/river to fetch water in the night as a punishment for a lesser mistake?

Have you ever drink garri for a whole day as a punishment for lesser mistake?

Have you ever been sent to fetch fire at night as a disciplinary measure to serve as a deterrent to neighbors for skipping chores?
Re: Lagos State Rescues Boy That Was Severely Beaten By His Mother by Lovelypet28: 6:35am On Mar 03, 2020
Focusmind:
Anger, poverty, frustration and difficult environment like Nigeria are deadly combination.

Poor people should stop having children. I don't know the reason why you should have children when you don't have the means to cater for them.

Having children while poor is adding more trouble and frustration to an already worst situation.

The worst is that you will see them breeding children like rabbits without giving a thought on how to turn them into a decent human being.

Most of all these children will later turn out to be a menace to the society.

Exactly not everyone should breed, some breed hoping on God to prosper them, hunger is waiting for them.
This beating is too much for a child, haba when it's not military training nitori olorun.
I implore young couples plan your family, 1 or 2 children according to your capacity.nigeria even the world is not getting any better.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Rescues Boy That Was Severely Beaten By His Mother by magicminister: 6:38am On Mar 03, 2020
I’ve seen something that kinda reminds me of this..

I used to know a woman that would maltreat her “housemaid”. Eventually, we learnt that the so called house maid was actually her daughter. She had the girl before she met her husband and her husband would often insult her for having a child before he met her and she would in turn take it out on the poor child. After some persuasion, her demeanor towards the child changed. I wish I could adopt the child but don’t have it in me to raise a kid now.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Rescues Boy That Was Severely Beaten By His Mother by Lovelypet28: 6:41am On Mar 03, 2020
GraGra247:
When I advocated African parents should be banned from beating their children because they heavily abuse it, many nairalanders blasted me.
When I advised them on fb, I was castigated, lambasted, one wanted to refer me to my mum that I was not beaten well, lol, I knew it was a lost case.
Some women are not fit to be mothers, if you know your poor, dont have children yet but the nigerian society will say she is barren,lol, but wont help her when shit hits the roof.
You see women begging for money on social media and still asking us to pray for them for fruit of the womb,lol, where will they get funds to take care of that child, comedians , we will learn

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Rescues Boy That Was Severely Beaten By His Mother by juman(m): 6:41am On Mar 03, 2020
Sai lagos government.
Re: Lagos State Rescues Boy That Was Severely Beaten By His Mother by Karac: 6:42am On Mar 03, 2020
LordAzubuike:

You received worst than the blood oozing out of this boy's head? Then you should have been dead by now. Lies!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Rescues Boy That Was Severely Beaten By His Mother by Alwaysachick: 6:42am On Mar 03, 2020
LordAzubuike:

This one na lie.

Discipline is good but assault is indelible it has psychological and emotional effects on a child.

Oga check back memory lane well. No body ever flogged you to this extent.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos State Rescues Boy That Was Severely Beaten By His Mother by Nobody: 6:43am On Mar 03, 2020
Expert17:
Sars should beat the mother like this......

Before sending her to jail
Do u knw wat d child did dat led to the punishment? pls f*uck off
Re: Lagos State Rescues Boy That Was Severely Beaten By His Mother by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 03, 2020
Alwaysachick:

This one na lie.

Discipline is good but assault is indelible it has psychological and emotional effects on a child.

Oga check back memory lane well. No body ever flogged you to this extent.
dat kid will av the mum to thank later in life...she's saving his ass man

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Rescues Boy That Was Severely Beaten By His Mother by Swingate(m): 6:47am On Mar 03, 2020
Heart breaking and annoying. The rate at which Child Abuse cases are rising in Nigeria is terrible. Does it have something to do with the economy?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Rescues Boy That Was Severely Beaten By His Mother by Xioxing: 6:49am On Mar 03, 2020
calgenius:
Do u knw wat d child did dat led to the punishment? pls f*uck off
so what ever this child did warrants this?
Tell me Mr God's punishment messenger

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Rescues Boy That Was Severely Beaten By His Mother by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 03, 2020
sad
Re: Lagos State Rescues Boy That Was Severely Beaten By His Mother by Torie8(f): 6:54am On Mar 03, 2020
Look at how the poor boy is looking so malnourished. The parents must be touts undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Rescues Boy That Was Severely Beaten By His Mother by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 03, 2020
Xioxing:
so what ever this child did warrants this?
Tell me Mr God's punishment messenger
some kids needs more than flogging lad...
Re: Lagos State Rescues Boy That Was Severely Beaten By His Mother by Offpoint: 6:54am On Mar 03, 2020
If you inquired about the boy crime that resulted to this barbaric and inhumane treatment melted on him, it'll not be more than:-

"He stole meat or he drank the last cup of garri left in the house"

There's nothing on earth worse than being poor, poverty can turn an angel into a demon.

May this demon call poverty never locate us.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos State Rescues Boy That Was Severely Beaten By His Mother by codemaniacs: 6:56am On Mar 03, 2020
zz

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Rescues Boy That Was Severely Beaten By His Mother by Mrfeel: 6:59am On Mar 03, 2020
LordAzubuike:

If you really received worse than that, then I believe one of your eye might be damaged or your ear cut off , perhaps a tooth or burnt fingers? You don't have to beat a child that much to correct him,

I have noticed that children who grew up with strict parents who waited on their parents to dictate to them what to do and don't do, fined it hard marking decisions as adults

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Rescues Boy That Was Severely Beaten By His Mother by Adgideon(m): 7:04am On Mar 03, 2020
Still don't believe she's the mother, but if she truly is then I rest my case
Re: Lagos State Rescues Boy That Was Severely Beaten By His Mother by Mizwisdom(f): 7:04am On Mar 03, 2020
Bolowolowo:
Something isn't right here??
How can a parent dish out corporal punishment this harsh?

Poverty

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Rescues Boy That Was Severely Beaten By His Mother by Lamanii22(f): 7:04am On Mar 03, 2020
WonderManly:
Haaaaaa...

Haaaaaaa haaaaaaa
Re: Lagos State Rescues Boy That Was Severely Beaten By His Mother by crowniran(m): 7:05am On Mar 03, 2020
Nawa o. Good one from LSG

Do you want to get a skill in web development and WordPress? Or Adobe illustrator?
I can give you access to these courses for 2000naira on udemy. Check my signature for contact
Re: Lagos State Rescues Boy That Was Severely Beaten By His Mother by Villioncity: 7:05am On Mar 03, 2020
Jesus christ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Militant, Don Wanny, Not Dead - TheNewsNigeria / Police Arrest Hotel Owner In Anambra, Rescue Nine Girls Used As Sex Slaves / Lead City University Security Guards Seen Assaulting A Female Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.