Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Sacked Bayelsa Dep Gov-elect On The Verge Of Committing Suicide- Sylva - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sacked Bayelsa Dep Gov-elect On The Verge Of Committing Suicide- Sylva (591 Views)

Gov. Ajimobi Congratulates Gov. Elect Seyi Makinde, Extends Hand Of Support / I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq / Breaking: Sanwo-olu Declared Lagos Gov-elect- THE NATION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sacked Bayelsa Dep Gov-elect On The Verge Of Committing Suicide- Sylva by Honbright(m): 6:14am On Mar 03, 2020
The Minister of State for Petroleum Resources , Timipre Sylva, says the Deputy Governor -elect whose certificate scandal cost the All Progressives Congress the Bayelsa State governorship seat, is on the verge of committing suicide.

Sylva said this on Channels Television’ s Sunrise Daily programme on Monday.

The governor -elect , David Lyon; and the deputy governor - elect , Senator Biobarakuma Degi- Eremienyo , were sacked by the Supreme Court on the eve of their inauguration while the Peoples Democratic Party took over the leadership of the state.

The minister described the Supreme Court’ s judgment as unfair, saying the matter was not a criminal one and should not have been treated in such a manner.

He said, “ I ’m dealing with a former deputy governor that is on the verge of committing suicide . Every day I had to call to find out that he hasn ’t done anything to himself.

“ If someone said you forged your certificate and you have built your life and integrity and someone all of a sudden brings everything down , that can lead to suicide.

READ MORE below:
https://www.voiceairmedia.com/2020/03/bayelsa-sacked-dep-gov-elect-attempts.html

Re: Sacked Bayelsa Dep Gov-elect On The Verge Of Committing Suicide- Sylva by DeomoviesI: 6:22am On Mar 03, 2020
What
Re: Sacked Bayelsa Dep Gov-elect On The Verge Of Committing Suicide- Sylva by Nobody: 6:23am On Mar 03, 2020
What happened to him is painful.

And when you consider that everyone would be blaming him for what happened, it would be most painful.

No one knows what the truth is but, and even though I'm happy APC did not succeed in putting a foothold in the Southsouth, I still sympathize with him.

I hope all those shouting "School na Scam" will realize that school no be scam. You never know when you are gonna need those certificates.

Someday, God might lift one of yours, and he will ask for your certificate so you can be given something and you will have nothing to show. Then you resort to forgery which you never know when it's gonna catch up with you.

"School no be scam".

3 Likes

Re: Sacked Bayelsa Dep Gov-elect On The Verge Of Committing Suicide- Sylva by Switruth: 6:23am On Mar 03, 2020
That will be immature of him. Like Nigerians will always say. “Is he better than the ones that have already committed suicide” grin
Re: Sacked Bayelsa Dep Gov-elect On The Verge Of Committing Suicide- Sylva by Flyingngel(m): 6:27am On Mar 03, 2020
He will not be the first.
But why would he have committed such blunders?
The primary school own is understandable but that of secondary school and university is beyond redemption, cos by then he shld be aware if having different names on each stages of his educational pursuit.
Re: Sacked Bayelsa Dep Gov-elect On The Verge Of Committing Suicide- Sylva by donbachi(m): 6:36am On Mar 03, 2020
Chicken hearted fella...him don see how we dey feel wen we hear d amount of money looted by politicians...make him take heart.
Re: Sacked Bayelsa Dep Gov-elect On The Verge Of Committing Suicide- Sylva by StreetFight: 6:43am On Mar 03, 2020
Criminals and forgers are free to die.
Re: Sacked Bayelsa Dep Gov-elect On The Verge Of Committing Suicide- Sylva by Quality20(m): 10:44am On Mar 03, 2020
Give him oil contracts from bayelsa govt

(1) (Reply)

10 Takeaways From Oshiomhole’s Victory / Convid 19 Measures:yapjen Lauds Kenya, Rwanda Govt. Urges Nigeria Govt To Do Sam / Angry Nigerian Blast Dino Melaye For Saying God Will Handle Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.