Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,326 members, 7,864,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:42 PM

Understanding Grace And The Word - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Understanding Grace And The Word (140 Views)

Get Rid of the False Gospel Of Grace and be Saved / What's The Difference Between Grace And Mercy? / Grace And Our Offerings As Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Understanding Grace And The Word by Earthkumy(m): 7:28am On Mar 03, 2020
Understanding Grace and the Word

Grace is the access granter into the kingdom, you don't have to be perfect before you receive grace. Grace is made for a sinner, so for you to receive grace you must be a sinner. Grace is not an endorsement of sin but a covering. When grace gets you in the kingdom, the word takes over to cleans you and make you presentable to the King. You can't have access to the word and your life will remain the same.
When I first got closer to God, I had a vision, our father Daddy Adeboye was advising me, when he finished I went into a toilet to defecate when I finished, I was about to clean it, someone appear and told me to go on that it is her/his responsibility to cleans things. I went back into the room and saw our Lord Jesus speaking to Daddy Adeboye and I sat by the right hand of Jesus but I wasn't able to make out what he was telling Daddy Adeboye. When I woke up, I understood the fact that even though I wasn't perfect at the time, it wasn't my work to wash me is the work of the word. At the early time of my Christianity after the initial euphoria, I made a lot of mistakes and my conscience did not judge me most of it. But as I grow as a child of God, I found it difficult to make the same mistakes again.
Recently I went to buy things in the market and someone directed me to where to buy it and told me to tell them that I was to sell it not for use. When I got there, I did as the person directed me. When I finished the person I bought things from told me that she know that I bought these things for personal use but I lied to her to get it cheap. Well I left her shop in pains, crying to God for forgiveness, in the night I wasn't able to pray, when my when called me at 12 am for us to pray, I told her I can't I was crying to God I have no peace. 30 minutes later a light shone in my room and God spoke to me commanding me to stand up and pray. I refused telling Him, I have failed and I want to know what happened to me when I got into that shop. In the morning God opened my eyes to show me, when I was going into the shop and my shirt went off and I went in naked and when I came out I put back my clothe. i knew I was about to lie and still went ahead and do it which was my clothe going off and coming out to cry to God to forgive me, that was my clothe back on.
At the early stage of my Christianity my conscience might not have bored me like it do now. Why because now I have grown in faith, the word had cleaned me to a level.
Paul says "The night is almost gone; the day of salvation will soon be here. So remove your dark deeds like dirty clothes, and put on the shining armor of right living."
Romans 13:12, here Paul was not taking to unbelievers he is talking to believers.
Alot of Christians for the past 10 years have refused to grow, they rest sin, as if they are called to live in sin. They never grow to stage where the word is written in their heart to point out wrongs. And they back their inability to grow with the word grace. They are every day babe, getting angry unnecessarily and being comfortable with it. you will see 20 year old Christian talking about grace as if he was just born in Christ yesterday, that is spiritual sickness.
After many years in Christ you are still down there on the elementary things then help is need.

I pray God will give us the ability to grow in Him and may his word be written in our hearts in Jesus name. Amen

Servant of Servants

@Eze Chukwu

(1) (Reply)

"I Have Chosen Thee In The Furnace Of Affliction." / Do Not Lead Other People To Sin Or Rejection Of Faith In Christ / “god Has Freed Me From Sin”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.