Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

"I Have Chosen Thee In The Furnace Of Affliction." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Have Chosen Thee In The Furnace Of Affliction." (137 Views)

"I Have Chosen Thee In The Furnace Of Affliction." / "I Have Chosen Thee In The Furnace Of Affliction." / The Fourth Man In The Furnace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Have Chosen Thee In The Furnace Of Affliction." by overcomersfaith(f): 10:46am On Mar 06, 2020
Our topic today is more less encouraging us to stand firm no matter what they might be experiencing. The way to live is to keep "Hope" alive, yes! to keep hope alive is the surest way to live a consecrated life irrespective of what is happening in the present,...

Read more @ https://overcomers-faith.org/i-have-chosen-thee-in-the-furnace-of-affliction-2/

(1) (Reply)

The Merciful Consuming Fire / Pleasant Foods / The Canon Of Scriptures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.