Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Britney Spears Celebrates Her Boyfriend Sam 26th Birthday With Cute Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Britney Spears Celebrates Her Boyfriend Sam 26th Birthday With Cute Photos (1575 Views)

Judge Dissolves Britney Spears' Conservatorship After 13 Years / Somadina Adinma Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos / Wasiu Alabi Pasuma Celebrates 50th Birthday Today With Cute Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Britney Spears Celebrates Her Boyfriend Sam 26th Birthday With Cute Photos by gistshub(m): 8:18am On Mar 03, 2020
Britney Spears celebrates her boyfriend Sam 26th birthday with cute photos

American singer-songwriter, Britney Spears is celebrating her man’s birthday

The 38-year-old singer took to Instagram to share a series of loved-up photos with her boyfriend, Sam Asghari, as he prepares to turn 26.

Celebrity gossip

She wrote in one post: ”Happy early B-day to this man !!!!! I adore and love him more than anything ….. !!!! Happy Birthday, @samasghari!!!!!!‘

See full photos below.

More>>>> https://www.naijanewsgist.com/britney-spears-birthday/
Re: Britney Spears Celebrates Her Boyfriend Sam 26th Birthday With Cute Photos by daddytime(m): 8:26am On Mar 03, 2020
Nothing lasts forever indeed.

Na that small fine " hit me baby one more time" don turn to arugbo cradle robber herself so?

Womderment.

1 Like

Re: Britney Spears Celebrates Her Boyfriend Sam 26th Birthday With Cute Photos by adontcare(f): 9:12am On Mar 03, 2020
daddytime:

Na that small fine " hit me baby one more time" don turn to arugbo cradle robber herself so?

Womderment.
lol
Re: Britney Spears Celebrates Her Boyfriend Sam 26th Birthday With Cute Photos by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:05am On Mar 03, 2020
daddytime:

Womderment.

She didn't take care of herself sad
Re: Britney Spears Celebrates Her Boyfriend Sam 26th Birthday With Cute Photos by neolboy(m): 10:19am On Mar 03, 2020
Compare Britney Spears to Jennifer Lopez and see the real sexy forever young

1 Like

Re: Britney Spears Celebrates Her Boyfriend Sam 26th Birthday With Cute Photos by cRobo: 10:32am On Mar 03, 2020
I won't say a word

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus Is A Scam, It Is Just Malaria – Rapper Slimcase / Seyi Shay Tells Her Side Of The Story Explained Why Tiwa Savage F!ght Seyi Shay / Davido's Brother Gifts Mom Rolex Watch On Her Birthday: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.