Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Somadina Adinma Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Somadina Adinma Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos (51495 Views)

Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko / Somadina Adinma Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures / Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somadina Adinma Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by CastedGist: 11:59am On May 08, 2018
GistMore.com

Somadina Adinma who has been featured in numerous nollywood movies during his childhood up till date even with Ace Actors and Actresses celebrates his birthday today march 8th.

He is now a big boy

He caption;

The beautiful thing about life,is that we will never reach an age where there is nothing left to Learn,See or Be ; it’s magical really.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME !!

Am very sure you will know him, see his photos below...

GIST from GISTMORE :: http://www.gistmore.com/former-child-actor-somadina-adinma-celebrates-birthday-cute-photos

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Somadina Adinma Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by CastedGist: 12:00pm On May 08, 2018

1 Like

Re: Somadina Adinma Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by CastedGist: 12:01pm On May 08, 2018
Re: Somadina Adinma Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by pyyxxaro: 12:01pm On May 08, 2018
The young shall grow

HBD

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Somadina Adinma Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by Tamarapetty(f): 12:20pm On May 08, 2018
march 8th?? HBD
Re: Somadina Adinma Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by neolboy(m): 6:00pm On May 08, 2018
Na this kind one fit claim 23yrs not some old folks claiming 23yrs for 3 straight years

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Somadina Adinma Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by pbells006: 6:47pm On May 08, 2018
shocked
Re: Somadina Adinma Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by Debazent1: 6:49pm On May 08, 2018
Just like yesterday
Really grown to a mature and handsome dude

Check below

2 Likes

Re: Somadina Adinma Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 08, 2018
So Mercy Johnson is an old woman

2 Likes

Re: Somadina Adinma Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by MrGreenMavro: 6:50pm On May 08, 2018
wink
Re: Somadina Adinma Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by inoki247: 6:50pm On May 08, 2018
okay

1 Like

Re: Somadina Adinma Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by naijapage(f): 6:50pm On May 08, 2018
embarassed embarassed

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAY DEAR ...

SEE SOME PICTURES WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND @REGINA HERE :
https://aprokogirl.com/5431/former-child-actor-somadina-adinma-celebrates-his-birthday-see-his-cute-photos/

1 Share

Re: Somadina Adinma Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by Cutezt(m): 6:52pm On May 08, 2018
Oboi, Naim him com old like this?

1 Like

Re: Somadina Adinma Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by bigfat03(m): 6:53pm On May 08, 2018
no be small thin ohhh smiley smiley smiley
Re: Somadina Adinma Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by samuelchimmy(m): 6:53pm On May 08, 2018
wow he grew so fast,considering the fact that he acted along side mercy johnson, hbd boy

2 Likes

Re: Somadina Adinma Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by kolawoleibukun1: 6:54pm On May 08, 2018
lazy youth. arent we supposed to be hearing that he invented one drug or another. the good thing is that he actually got educated. he looks very good but that hair abeg is like scarecrow. i no say na the hair make am be like say he fine. just a cool average dude. the average igbo boy. notin special about am abeg. what we want to hear now na upgrade. he should get back in to acting or trim that dutty beard and get a decent job.

he has open doors for him it depends what he chooses to do with the opportunites. we are watching. as usual looku looku club

3 Likes

Re: Somadina Adinma Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by narorose(f): 6:54pm On May 08, 2018
Happy birthday dear
Re: Somadina Adinma Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 08, 2018
abeg do these bloggers who go to insta to copy pics and chats make any money

3 Likes

Re: Somadina Adinma Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by tragergeorge(m): 6:57pm On May 08, 2018
neolboy:
Na this kind one fit claim 23yrs not some old folks claiming 23yrs for 3 straight years
if you nor know am when he small,you go be the first to say na he acting age be that

4 Likes

Re: Somadina Adinma Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 08, 2018
I heard this guy is actually shagging Regina Daniels. So it has been confirmed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Somadina Adinma Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by 3pointz(m): 7:01pm On May 08, 2018
Hmmm how time flies. I do chat him in instagram sha cos i follow him. Was so surprised how matured he has grown. Know him wella doz days. He acted one movie like dat wit keneth okonkwo being his ritualist father n uche ogbodo his mumsy. D church setting was grace cathedral Enugu
Re: Somadina Adinma Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by Laple0541(m): 7:06pm On May 08, 2018
March 8 and it made news on May 8? May be this drúnk op meant May 8 ......

Btw, which kind name be that self, Somadina!!! Is he from Somalia?
Re: Somadina Adinma Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by abike12(f): 7:08pm On May 08, 2018
omg I remember him
Re: Somadina Adinma Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by GodsOwnFav(m): 7:12pm On May 08, 2018
Gay Alert! Just alerting the house sha.
Re: Somadina Adinma Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by toscolee(m): 7:13pm On May 08, 2018
Chloe88:
So Mercy Johnson is an old woman
Old age is our collective destiny.

1 Like

Re: Somadina Adinma Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by coolebux(m): 7:14pm On May 08, 2018
Memories
Re: Somadina Adinma Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by allanphash7(m): 7:14pm On May 08, 2018
Young shall grow ko

Ifesinachi ni
pyyxxaro:
The young shall grow

HBD
Re: Somadina Adinma Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by Celerita: 7:15pm On May 08, 2018
congrats to you somadsina,only you will not live
3pointz:
Hmmm how time flies. I do chat him in instagram sha cos i follow him. Was so surprised how matured he has grown. Know him wella doz days. He acted one movie like dat wit keneth okonkwo being his ritualist father n uche ogbodo his mumsy. D church setting was grace cathedral Enugu
Re: Somadina Adinma Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 08, 2018
hmm so na him dey knack Regina Daniels.. if u see her yansh now ehn..

1 Like

Re: Somadina Adinma Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by freedomchild: 7:17pm On May 08, 2018
I rember this guy back then in the movie called Angel where he was the son of clarion chukwurah, the mother of Clarence Peters and Zack orji.... He has really grown

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’m Falling For Tiwa Savage – Spyro Opens Up / Funke Akindele Sparks Pregnancy Rumor With This Outfit / Bbnaija: Bassey Ekpeyong Goes Into Acting, Chills With Ini Edo On Set (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.