Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Inside Adedeji Adeleke's Private Jet (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Inside Adedeji Adeleke's Private Jet (Video) (73259 Views)

Adedeji Adeleke — Immigration Under Fire For Posting Davido's Father / Adedeji Adeleke Buys A Private Jet (Bombardier Express Jet) / Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Adedeji Adeleke's Private Jet (Video) by HigherEd: 12:02pm On Mar 03, 2020
The adeleke's are one wealthy family. What do they do?

1 Like

Re: Inside Adedeji Adeleke's Private Jet (Video) by Magicians: 12:02pm On Mar 03, 2020
Patrick33:
Lol..do you know what a 62 million dollar PJ looks like?? This jet is a lot of things but $62 million isn't one of them

So how much is this one or how much is the one your father bought or we are not allowed to talk about your wretched father but you have the right to talk about other people's father n tag them liars.

4 Likes

Re: Inside Adedeji Adeleke's Private Jet (Video) by BlackboiNero(m): 12:02pm On Mar 03, 2020
OK o
Re: Inside Adedeji Adeleke's Private Jet (Video) by nwimo22(m): 12:02pm On Mar 03, 2020
REALHEAVEN:
Some people accompany others come this life o!!!!

kudos to Dr. Deji Adeleke...

More wins to him.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Abeg ino wan laugh. This life self.
Re: Inside Adedeji Adeleke's Private Jet (Video) by wisdomeze(m): 12:03pm On Mar 03, 2020
Op, abeg help me check whether constant light de de am. I won relocate.

Re: Inside Adedeji Adeleke's Private Jet (Video) by Sirlins(m): 12:03pm On Mar 03, 2020
Until person wey get corona virus enter inside now ...�� e no go fine again
Re: Inside Adedeji Adeleke's Private Jet (Video) by wetmenow: 12:04pm On Mar 03, 2020
Some people self...... they will just be calling money anyhow.

make una dey check and confirm price first before una go dey write d wrong amount.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Adedeji Adeleke's Private Jet (Video) by SmartMugu: 12:04pm On Mar 03, 2020
Rotjijatau:
Vanity, money is not everything, Seek first the kingdom of God. What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and loose his soul......
Oya, go and buy camel or donkey with your own $62m if u ever have it. Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates etc that have private jets, have they lost their souls? Sounding like olden days Jew.

1 Like

Re: Inside Adedeji Adeleke's Private Jet (Video) by Kendroid: 12:04pm On Mar 03, 2020
Patrick33:
Lol..do you know what a 62 million dollar PJ looks like?? This jet is a lot of things but $62 million isn't one of them
No be lie brother, I've seen a lot of them that worth less with a better interior!

2 Likes

Re: Inside Adedeji Adeleke's Private Jet (Video) by REALHEAVEN: 12:04pm On Mar 03, 2020
nwimo22:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Abeg ino wan laugh. This life self.

Life is too deep, some live in extreme abundance while others live in the exact opposite.
Re: Inside Adedeji Adeleke's Private Jet (Video) by eyinola: 12:04pm On Mar 03, 2020
Beautybunmi:
this shit get levels. when some will borrow their papa car, obo go borrow papa jet
and some of us no even get what to borrow grin
Re: Inside Adedeji Adeleke's Private Jet (Video) by ProudlyNGN: 12:04pm On Mar 03, 2020
This Adeleke family wan play with our intelligence just because we are Nigerians...Heaven and Earth knows that I cannot afford this for now but even blind man will tell you that this plane is too wack and outdated for 62 million dollars....$62million jet will be far more sophisticated and updated than this Aeroplane.

6 Likes

Re: Inside Adedeji Adeleke's Private Jet (Video) by TruthSpeaker: 12:05pm On Mar 03, 2020
MONEY GOOD OH!!!
Re: Inside Adedeji Adeleke's Private Jet (Video) by anonimi: 12:05pm On Mar 03, 2020
Patrick33:

I am only interested in how his taxes look like to Osun state.
At least that will help the government clear their Hafusa arrears from AreGbese and his CoS now governor.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-phyaGgNy0Sk/U-DIUmiwLaI/AAAAAAABNqA/Oi4ky_esKd4/s1600/osun4.png[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2885358_img20150922174134_jpeg0fdff65c2baa2dc29d70b69a4da476f6

1 Like

Re: Inside Adedeji Adeleke's Private Jet (Video) by Kendroid: 12:05pm On Mar 03, 2020
Stallion93:
Why do the mods keep pushing this to fp?
Of what use is this Information? What can a Nairalander do with such information? Why should be worry about A billionaire’s newly acquisition of a private jet? angry
Was it the Mod that opened the link for you? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Inside Adedeji Adeleke's Private Jet (Video) by anonimi: 12:06pm On Mar 03, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Inside Adedeji Adeleke's Private Jet (Video) by khvnggift(m): 12:06pm On Mar 03, 2020
Patrick33:

Louder pls.
See d way he jst call am $62 million

2 Likes

Re: Inside Adedeji Adeleke's Private Jet (Video) by Labadams: 12:06pm On Mar 03, 2020
[quote author=made4naijamusic post=87124277]Billionaire businessman, Adedeji Adeleke, who is singer Davido's father, recently acquired a new private jet, a Bombardier Global Express 6000 reportedly worth over $62m.

His son, Adewale Adeleke took to Instagram to give a brief tour of the 19-seater private jet.

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l12JY2L06Yk

Are You Ready To Learn The Exact Steps You Can Take To Create Your Own Stunning Graphics With Your Phone And Start Making Money❓

When content creators come to me, the most common question I receive is… “How do I teach myself Graphic Design?”

I get it. There are so many tools out there for graphic design, and it can feel discouraging when you try out these tools and discover that their limitation is actually affecting the exact outcome you need at the moment.

� You get to produce nonstandard graphics like all the time, which in turn affects the way you communicate effectively with your actual audience.

I know you are already familiar with tools like Canva, BeFunky, Adobe spark or Desygner BUT these tools have their limitations.

In fact, to some, you will need to go pro to activate an actual standard design.
Not cool! Well, it’s their choice to make, not yours.

⛔ But what if I hold you by the hand and show you the exact steps you can take right now that allows you to consistently produce quality and standard graphics in less than 10 mins❓

What if I tell you that you can begin to make money from the graphics you will be making for clients❓

Well, that’s why I created the #GraphicsDahtRocks program where you’ll learn the exact steps you can take to create your own stunning graphics with your phone and start making money.

Due to my constant research and tweaking, I’ve been able to discover simple hacks to producing jaw-dropping graphics in less than 10 mins with just your mobile phone.

People have been buzzing about this program; you don’t want to be left out! �

I will be here with you for 3 days giving you a headstart to teaching yourself graphics design for FREE!

I want you to have the opportunity of making the remaining of this year worth while as you rock one of the lucrative skill of 2020 and beyond.

� To participate, simply click on the below link to join the group

���

https:///Bdt0OJdBPYM7ko1g4GqJof

See you at the top.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Adedeji Adeleke's Private Jet (Video) by anonimi: 12:06pm On Mar 03, 2020
moscobabs:
Vanity crew on their way....they forget poverty is Vanity too

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3473612_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

1 Like

Re: Inside Adedeji Adeleke's Private Jet (Video) by free2ryhme: 12:07pm On Mar 03, 2020
made4naijamusic:
Billionaire businessman, Adedeji Adeleke, who is singer Davido's father, recently acquired a new private jet, a Bombardier Global Express 6000 reportedly worth over $62m.

His son, Adewale Adeleke took to Instagram to give a brief tour of the 19-seater private jet.

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l12JY2L06Yk

Fabricated story

2 Likes

Re: Inside Adedeji Adeleke's Private Jet (Video) by Stallion93(m): 12:07pm On Mar 03, 2020
Kendroid:

Was it the Mod that opened the link for you? undecided
Open what link? What are you talking about? Are you Daft?
Re: Inside Adedeji Adeleke's Private Jet (Video) by nwimo22(m): 12:09pm On Mar 03, 2020
REALHEAVEN:

Life is too deep, some live in extreme abundance while others live in the exact opposite.
I dont go a day without meditating on this particular topic bro.
Re: Inside Adedeji Adeleke's Private Jet (Video) by Mshad662(m): 12:10pm On Mar 03, 2020
Nigeria the country were anyone can come up and decieve the Masses.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Adedeji Adeleke's Private Jet (Video) by Kendroid: 12:11pm On Mar 03, 2020
Stallion93:
Open what link? What are you talking about? Are you Daft?
No, I'm not!
The Topic was clearly stated before you clicked the link only to come rant about it's content.
Are you normal?

2 Likes

Re: Inside Adedeji Adeleke's Private Jet (Video) by siegfried99(m): 12:12pm On Mar 03, 2020
In this life... JUST HAVE MONEY!
Re: Inside Adedeji Adeleke's Private Jet (Video) by Mizwisdom(f): 12:13pm On Mar 03, 2020
frankmoney:
So why davido come say na him buy am

Because he's a liar
Re: Inside Adedeji Adeleke's Private Jet (Video) by Yorubanie6852: 12:15pm On Mar 03, 2020
see below
Re: Inside Adedeji Adeleke's Private Jet (Video) by Stallion93(m): 12:15pm On Mar 03, 2020
Kendroid:

No, I'm not!
The Topic was clearly stated before you clicked the link only to come rant about it's content.
Are you normal?
How can i post a comment on a topic without clicking the link? And this is not the first topic about this on fp, I got fed up seeing this nonsense making fp Repeatedly
Re: Inside Adedeji Adeleke's Private Jet (Video) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 03, 2020
RichDad1:
Left for this man, he’ll remain the silent billionaire that no one knows about. But his privacy has been casted by his lousy<no pun> son. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol
Shows you how many quiet billionaire we have
Re: Inside Adedeji Adeleke's Private Jet (Video) by jayworld15(m): 12:16pm On Mar 03, 2020
OP Abeg no tell us lie... where’s the receipt?

1 Like

Re: Inside Adedeji Adeleke's Private Jet (Video) by mordred44: 12:16pm On Mar 03, 2020
Rotjijatau:
Vanity, money is not everything, Seek first the kingdom of God. What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and loose his soul......
member spotted
Re: Inside Adedeji Adeleke's Private Jet (Video) by Empiree: 12:17pm On Mar 03, 2020
Rotjijatau:
you said this because you are poor. If you have money you will do the same or more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin / Tacha Replies Zlatan Ibile's Diss Track / Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.