Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Research On Atm (automated Teller Machines) Operations In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Research On Atm (automated Teller Machines) Operations In Nigeria (2467 Views)

CBN Introduces New Charges On ATM Cards, Cheques / CBN's New Rules On ATM Operations In Nigeria / Automated Teller Machine [ATM] Absurdity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Research On Atm (automated Teller Machines) Operations In Nigeria by feelme3(m): 12:05pm On Dec 20, 2010
Hello Good People,

Please, I am conducting an independent research on the operations and use of ATMs from the consumer angle and I am seeking informed answers to the following questions:
1. How much is the required minimum balance that should be left in a user's account?
2. How much is the least withdraw-able denomination/amount?
3. How long does it take to resolve a user's ATM related complaint?
4. What is the most common ATM complaint/dispute?
5. Which bank(s) offer the best/worst ATM experience?

To all responders, Please, I will appreciate responses that are detailed with clear references to the specific bank(s) that you are commenting on. 
I am also requesting the same info from relevant quarters in the banks themselves but like I said, this is from a consumer perspective, which is why I am trying to get your valuable inputs too.
Thank you very much.
Re: Research On Atm (automated Teller Machines) Operations In Nigeria by EzzyIzzy: 11:11pm On Dec 20, 2010
@feel,from my experience

Minimum balance-1000naira(Skye bank), 500naira(first bank); all on savings account.
Least withdraw able sum- 500naira
How long to resolve issues- 48hrs(Skye bank)
Most common dispute- Account gets debited and customer doesn't get paid
Best and worst experience - Best: Skye, I only need to call the Skye help centre and my issues are resolved,no need to fill any forms or visit my branch.
Worst: Its a tie between intercontinental and UBA, those guys don't know what they are doing
Re: Research On Atm (automated Teller Machines) Operations In Nigeria by feelme3(m): 10:19am On Dec 21, 2010
Thanks a million EzzyIzzy.Really appreaciate.
Dudes!! Babes!! Please I am waiting to hear from you guys.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

The 1000 List Of Winners Of Tony Elumelu Entrepreneuship Programme(teep) Is Here / 2 In 1 Generator Carburetor. Works For Both Gas And Petrol. / Anyone Here With Free Importation Guide. Thanks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.