Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Nigerians React To A Teacher Asking A Student Of College To Destroy Her Phone - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerians React To A Teacher Asking A Student Of College To Destroy Her Phone (443 Views)

OAU Lecturer Assault Student For Refusing To Switch Off Her Phone While In Class / Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. / Akure Teacher Asks Student To Destroy Her Phone As Punishment (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React To A Teacher Asking A Student Of College To Destroy Her Phone by Honbright(m): 9:07am On Mar 03, 2020
Nigerians are reacting to a trending video showing a student of the Federal Girls College Akure destroying her phone and those of her schoolmates under the supervision of her teacher.

The students violated the rules of the school by bringing their phones to school and as punishment, one of them was asked to destroy all the phones during the school's morning assembly.

Some Nigerians on social media have stated that the students deserved the punishment since they flouted the rule of the school, while others believe the punishment is extreme.

See reactions and add yours below:
https://www.voiceairmedia.com/2020/03/nigerians-react-to-teacher-asking.html

Re: Nigerians React To A Teacher Asking A Student Of College To Destroy Her Phone by NextD18: 9:14am On Mar 03, 2020
I will personally not do it.
Re: Nigerians React To A Teacher Asking A Student Of College To Destroy Her Phone by Roadtoyesterday: 9:18am On Mar 03, 2020
That's so wrong of the teacher
Re: Nigerians React To A Teacher Asking A Student Of College To Destroy Her Phone by dawnomike(m): 9:27am On Mar 03, 2020
Smh... I'm even scoffing reading this because i pity such teacber if i were to be the student.
But i like the student's obedeience though
Re: Nigerians React To A Teacher Asking A Student Of College To Destroy Her Phone by youngsahito(m): 9:36am On Mar 03, 2020
This student needs to be disciplined well
Re: Nigerians React To A Teacher Asking A Student Of College To Destroy Her Phone by cRobo: 10:44am On Mar 03, 2020
Whereas in saner climes

Children carry laptop to classes

Well

I won't say a word

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To A Teacher Asking A Student Of College To Destroy Her Phone by Jackossky(m): 11:41am On Mar 03, 2020
Happens in the university.
Could remember me doing one exam like that, prior the exam, we were asked not to bring in phones to the hall irrespective of whether it's switched on or not.

During the exam, a lady was caught with one, though it was off; I think it's an iPhone, lecturer asked her to destroy it to smithereens or fill malpractice form...

Come see smashing, I pitied the phone, nope, I mean the girl. While destroying the objects, tears fell off from her eyes like morning dews.

So bad, that course isn't one to carry over, there's hope when you're writing it with course-mates but with juniors, no hope.

Bye Bye Eco

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Ui, See First University To Begin E-learning / Study In The UK WITHOUT IELTS From Nigeria / Where Can I Find Goron Tula Seeds?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.