Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Ba Lawan Abubakar Kills 5 Rebel Leaders, Silences Clerical Tones - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ba Lawan Abubakar Kills 5 Rebel Leaders, Silences Clerical Tones (36682 Views)

Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court / Emefiele Bribes, Silences Lawmakers With Bureau De Change Licences - Sahara R. / How Magu’s Fall Silences Buhari’s Anti-corruption Vuvuzela By Adam Ibrahim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ba Lawan Abubakar Kills 5 Rebel Leaders, Silences Clerical Tones by Talknochip(m): 10:21am On Mar 03, 2020
If not for the last paragraph (the place were they talked about the difficulties abductees may face as a result of their fights), they can all kill themselves & terminate their destinies too.

Praying & hoping for more of this!
Re: Ba Lawan Abubakar Kills 5 Rebel Leaders, Silences Clerical Tones by Ykc2(m): 10:23am On Mar 03, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Alright

And for all those saying buhari never try to defeat bokoharam

Let me tell you all a secret
Terrorists are like hydra when their head is cut off then expect another head as an outgrowth from different parts of the body
Which means terrorists cannot be eliminated
You can only reduce thier activities and with time they will get strong again
They are like family. Take for example! There is now way someone can eliminate the whole of your family. Even if the person should try still there is going to be one relative probably your cousin that is still alive and with time your cousin will grow and continue the family legacy
And for all those saying why rehabilitate boko haram!
Let me tell you another secret

Every body deserves a second chance in life

Even shaytan(devil) deserve a second chance

I can bet my balls that sixty percent of these boko haram and iswap members didn't volunteer to join
They were forced into it
we in Christian south dont terrorize each others terrorism belongs to northern Muslim
Re: Ba Lawan Abubakar Kills 5 Rebel Leaders, Silences Clerical Tones by GoodMuyis(m): 10:25am On Mar 03, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

No it doesn't
shaytan is not a body but a spirit

Chance has to do with timing, space and life but non is applicable to him
Re: Ba Lawan Abubakar Kills 5 Rebel Leaders, Silences Clerical Tones by JetStar: 10:28am On Mar 03, 2020
death to the enemy.
Re: Ba Lawan Abubakar Kills 5 Rebel Leaders, Silences Clerical Tones by Ayotemide(f): 10:31am On Mar 03, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Alright

Terrorists are like hydra when their head is cut off then expect another head as an outgrowth from different parts of the body
They are like family. Take for example! There is now way someone can eliminate the whole of your family. Even if the person should try still there is going to be one relative probably your cousin that is still alive and with time your cousin will grow and continue the family legacy

I can bet my balls that sixty percent of these boko haram and iswap members didn't volunteer to join
They were forced into it

This cannot work, no purposeful killer in the name of allah should get a second chance to do that again. He should be sent back to the same Allah immediately.

Sympathizers like you should suffer same fate.

1 Like

Re: Ba Lawan Abubakar Kills 5 Rebel Leaders, Silences Clerical Tones by aojully: 10:36am On Mar 03, 2020
The curse is working for real. They will continue to kill one another until they completely destroy themselves.
Re: Ba Lawan Abubakar Kills 5 Rebel Leaders, Silences Clerical Tones by uglodoh(f): 10:36am On Mar 03, 2020
Tomide007:

true talk, but its ISWAP not bokoharam
Iswap is different from Boko Haram. They have one thing in common: they are both terrorists killing in the name of their god. Boko Haram members kill Christians only while the other group kill any thing human. Boko Haram is headed by Shekau while the other group is led by a different person.
Re: Ba Lawan Abubakar Kills 5 Rebel Leaders, Silences Clerical Tones by Ahmadmoh86: 10:40am On Mar 03, 2020
Omo this thing Don dey turn scripted movie
Re: Ba Lawan Abubakar Kills 5 Rebel Leaders, Silences Clerical Tones by inyenejo(m): 10:41am On Mar 03, 2020
No sane mind embrace Islam

1 Like

Re: Ba Lawan Abubakar Kills 5 Rebel Leaders, Silences Clerical Tones by EvensShehab: 10:50am On Mar 03, 2020
[s]
Commentor:
Newspapers should attempt to be clearer in their use of language.

[/s]
Re: Ba Lawan Abubakar Kills 5 Rebel Leaders, Silences Clerical Tones by Nasir123(m): 10:54am On Mar 03, 2020
Elslim:
But make we reason this thing naa, reports of this groups inner activities are always coming out but still the government can't locate them to wipe them out...

Who is deceiving who?

I day tell you my brother!

That's why I keep saying Nigeria has been so unfortunate for not having a good Leader, the best she truly deserve . Both in the past, and in the presents.
Re: Ba Lawan Abubakar Kills 5 Rebel Leaders, Silences Clerical Tones by muhdfaruq(m): 10:56am On Mar 03, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Alright

They were forced into it
You said the plain truth.Nice one
Re: Ba Lawan Abubakar Kills 5 Rebel Leaders, Silences Clerical Tones by awa(m): 10:56am On Mar 03, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Alright

They were forced into it

Your bet Balls will certainly break because those 60% were actually 'repentant BH Boys' your Bubu released back to Sambisa
Re: Ba Lawan Abubakar Kills 5 Rebel Leaders, Silences Clerical Tones by awa(m): 11:00am On Mar 03, 2020
Ayotemide:

This cannot work, no purposeful killer in the name of allah should get a second chance to do that again. He should be sent back to the same Allah immediately.

Sympathizers like you should suffer same fate.

Too bad that some Sympathizers come to write rubbish here. These BH boys so much love and ready to die for Allah, so why do Bubu release them back to Sambisa as Repentant BH boys instead sending them back to Allah?
Re: Ba Lawan Abubakar Kills 5 Rebel Leaders, Silences Clerical Tones by Onlyonebuhari: 11:04am On Mar 03, 2020
So the fools attaching u guys to Islam can now see clearly.
Re: Ba Lawan Abubakar Kills 5 Rebel Leaders, Silences Clerical Tones by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 03, 2020
Elslim:
But make we reason this thing naa, reports of this groups inner activities are always coming out but still the government can't locate them to wipe them out...

Who is deceiving who?

Buhari is deceiving madridguy and managgrllsuyafool.

Where the news is coming from is known and someone brings it and fools are swallowing it.
Re: Ba Lawan Abubakar Kills 5 Rebel Leaders, Silences Clerical Tones by Tomide007: 11:11am On Mar 03, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Why can't he detain and kill Shekau?
ISWAP is different from boko haram. Two different terrorist groups.
Re: Ba Lawan Abubakar Kills 5 Rebel Leaders, Silences Clerical Tones by Nasir123(m): 11:11am On Mar 03, 2020
ednut1:
why cant our airforce locate these goats for more than 10 years

Because they don't have jobs to do. They prefer spending Nigeria's monies on Ego & stupid Ideology. Just because of one stupid politics they've always believes in.

Imagine what's now happening in Nigeria.
Imagine the Insanity.
Re: Ba Lawan Abubakar Kills 5 Rebel Leaders, Silences Clerical Tones by Omoslim26: 11:16am On Mar 03, 2020
[quote author=Slawormir post=87126151]Damnnnnn niggarrr

Alright

They were forced into it[/qglove

oga it is as clear as a bell that fg is treating this issue of insurgency with kids glove

we the association of real niggas hereby suspend you

you are no longer a real nigga for hiding in a shell of lies just because you want to support one failure of a leader
Re: Ba Lawan Abubakar Kills 5 Rebel Leaders, Silences Clerical Tones by golddare: 11:16am On Mar 03, 2020
Islie:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/379975-new-iswap-boss-slays-five-rebel-leaders-silences-clerical-tones.html

"Put your sword back in its place," Jesus said to him, "for all who draw the sword will die by the sword. Matthew 26:52
Re: Ba Lawan Abubakar Kills 5 Rebel Leaders, Silences Clerical Tones by kjhova(m): 11:19am On Mar 03, 2020
ednut1:
why cant our airforce locate these goats for more than 10 years

If it was that easy in real life situation, you'd have heard the breaking news that Nigerian Air force has killed all BH top hierarchy.

Please note how long the IRA waged an insurgency inside Britain for decades. Same way the ETA in Spain and FARC in Colombia. You must also recall the many decades of ANC's insurgency in South Africa during apartheid. Insurgency based on ideology can be pretty difficult to snuff out.

The above said and done, the story coming out of Boko Haram / ISWAP camp in recent times is very significant to the future of Nigeria. Are these the signs of the terrorists' final demise or are things about to get more dangerous? Remember it was once BH. Now split into two broad groups. Any further splintering into numerous pockets could be very dangerous as then there is no longer a central body to bargain with in the future.

I think the army should take the opportunity of their current in-fighting to go hard on their known locations while at the same time the government carry out a vigorous program of receiving, de-radicalizing and rehabilitating repentant fighters who are willing to genuinely surrender and offer useful intel to the authorities.
Re: Ba Lawan Abubakar Kills 5 Rebel Leaders, Silences Clerical Tones by Legalcriminal: 11:28am On Mar 03, 2020
Welcome back Real Nigga.
Sad you missed some post you should have tell us the real niggas.

Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Alright

They were forced into it

Everything down here is for you. Welcome back once again the real nigga

Re: Ba Lawan Abubakar Kills 5 Rebel Leaders, Silences Clerical Tones by stasius: 11:43am On Mar 03, 2020
Tinyere ha ogbahara!

Let there be confusion in the enemies' camp.
Re: Ba Lawan Abubakar Kills 5 Rebel Leaders, Silences Clerical Tones by Cadec007(m): 11:49am On Mar 03, 2020
Elslim:

Who is deceiving who?
Bros.... it's not about just knowing their inner activities....even the us know the Taliban and to some extent the al queda hierarchy even negotiate with them but can wipe them out...

Terrorist need a propaganda to thrive... killing their bosses is just one reason for them...

Just someone above was explaining using the Hydra illustration...

The best way to deal with terrorism is stopping it before I is born...
Re: Ba Lawan Abubakar Kills 5 Rebel Leaders, Silences Clerical Tones by fennels007(m): 11:55am On Mar 03, 2020
The source of this news ought to be investigated! Why?

If our dailies (Newspapers) can aptly report about the internal happenings/activities or the politics of these terrorists', why then do we keep spewing that bokoharam is faceless?

The question I am asking is who and where is "reliable source(s)? Can't our govt, if truly they want to eliminate or reduce this insurgency, question this 'reliable source'?
Re: Ba Lawan Abubakar Kills 5 Rebel Leaders, Silences Clerical Tones by SheikhMuniru(m): 12:20pm On Mar 03, 2020
Egbe Olorun Tobi
Re: Ba Lawan Abubakar Kills 5 Rebel Leaders, Silences Clerical Tones by Magicians: 12:21pm On Mar 03, 2020
Story for the gods.
Is that why banditry is now more pronounced with terrorist attack increasing everyday ? Of what essence is Buhari rise to power if when he leaves his successor will still be grappling with the same boko Haram problem he was voted to stop ?

Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Alright

They were forced into it
Re: Ba Lawan Abubakar Kills 5 Rebel Leaders, Silences Clerical Tones by Yorubanie6852: 12:23pm On Mar 03, 2020
see below
Re: Ba Lawan Abubakar Kills 5 Rebel Leaders, Silences Clerical Tones by AntiChristian: 12:27pm On Mar 03, 2020
ChristianNorth:
Hero of Yoruba Moslems executing messengers of allahu

Antichristian and ewedu Moslems what sayest thou

Foolish Christian Tribalist!
Re: Ba Lawan Abubakar Kills 5 Rebel Leaders, Silences Clerical Tones by kyng(m): 12:36pm On Mar 03, 2020
Slawormir:

If everyone deserves a second chance make dem kuku release all the people when dey for jail
Because I don't see any crime greater than the ones boko haram has done.
With pains they inflict on people on daily basis I wish all northerners and Muslims should go to extinction
Re: Ba Lawan Abubakar Kills 5 Rebel Leaders, Silences Clerical Tones by godofuck231: 12:40pm On Mar 03, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Coward.Why can't he detain and kill Shekau or attack Buhari when he came to Maiduguri?
that's like beating daddy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Held Security Meeting With 36 State Governors (Photos) / 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari / DSS Denies Aiding Attacks On EndSARS Protester

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.