Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Ba Lawan Abubakar Kills 5 Rebel Leaders, Silences Clerical Tones - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ba Lawan Abubakar Kills 5 Rebel Leaders, Silences Clerical Tones (36683 Views)

Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court / Emefiele Bribes, Silences Lawmakers With Bureau De Change Licences - Sahara R. / How Magu’s Fall Silences Buhari’s Anti-corruption Vuvuzela By Adam Ibrahim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ba Lawan Abubakar Kills 5 Rebel Leaders, Silences Clerical Tones by Kaymaxine(m): 12:46pm On Mar 03, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Alright

And for all those saying buhari never try to defeat bokoharam

Let me tell you all a secret
Terrorists are like hydra when their head is cut off then expect another head as an outgrowth from different parts of the body
Which means terrorists cannot be eliminated
You can only reduce thier activities and with time they will get strong again
They are like family. Take for example! There is now way someone can eliminate the whole of your family. Even if the person should try still there is going to be one relative probably your cousin that is still alive and with time your cousin will grow and continue the family legacy
And for all those saying why rehabilitate boko haram!
Let me tell you another secret

Every body deserves a second chance in life

Even shaytan(devil) deserve a second chance

I can bet my balls that sixty percent of these boko haram and iswap members didn't volunteer to join
They were forced into it
First of all,shaytan does not deserve a second chance likewise "repentant" Boko Haram members.
Terrorism is in their religion and blood,it can never be eliminated.If they are released,I give them 6months, poverty, ignorance and illiteracy will draw them back.
Have you considered the people they have turned to widows,widowers,orphans
He who live by the sword shall die by it!!!
Re: Ba Lawan Abubakar Kills 5 Rebel Leaders, Silences Clerical Tones by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 03, 2020
How I wish someone could infest them with coronavirus! grin grin
Re: Ba Lawan Abubakar Kills 5 Rebel Leaders, Silences Clerical Tones by TheApologist: 2:55pm On Mar 03, 2020
ednut1:
why cant our airforce locate these goats for more than 10 years
such action will be considered anti-North. one of the reasons boko haram is thriving well is because they've got not of sympathizers in citizens and politicians up north; many of their elites even share their ideology but may not just be bold enough to defend such publicly.
Re: Ba Lawan Abubakar Kills 5 Rebel Leaders, Silences Clerical Tones by kygo(m): 3:51pm On Mar 03, 2020
Elslim:
But make we reason this thing naa, reports of this groups inner activities are always coming out but still the government can't locate them to wipe them out...

Who is deceiving who?

my exact thought!. they know the names of each group leader and when execution is taking place but can't wipe out these groups. Breaks my heart everytime!

Out leaders are funding these groups. Nothing anybody go tell me
Re: Ba Lawan Abubakar Kills 5 Rebel Leaders, Silences Clerical Tones by EvensShehab: 3:59pm On Mar 03, 2020
[s][s]
Commentor:
Newspapers should attempt to be clearer in their use of language.

[/s][/s]
Re: Ba Lawan Abubakar Kills 5 Rebel Leaders, Silences Clerical Tones by Legendguru: 4:06pm On Mar 03, 2020
Oh
Re: Ba Lawan Abubakar Kills 5 Rebel Leaders, Silences Clerical Tones by 1TRUEEGOD: 4:40pm On Mar 03, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Alright

Terrorists are like hydra when their head is cut off then expect another head as an outgrowth from different parts of the body
They are like family. Take for example! There is no way someone can eliminate the whole of your family. Even if the person should try still there is going to be one relative probably your cousin that is still alive and with time your cousin will grow and continue the family legacy

I can bet my balls that sixty percent of these boko haram and iswap members didn't volunteer to join
They were forced into it

[b][/b] WHO CARES IF THEY WERE FORCED. YOU DON'T WANNA TRULY HURT PEOPLE, THEY HAND YOU A RIFLE YOU BLOW YOUR HEAD OFF, GAME OVER!!

AND HOW DO YOU KNOW KNOW THEY WERE FORCED

TELL THESE TO PEOPLE WHO THEIR FAMILIES WERE MASSACRED.

DEATH TO TERRORISTS!!

POINT IS EVERYBODY IS STUPID, FIGHTING FOR A MYTH OR WHATEVER. JUST AS NOBODY CAN PROVE IF THERE'S LIFEFORMS ON OTHER UNIVERSE OUTSIDE OURS, IS HOW NO FUCKING MAN, BOOK OR DOCTRINE CAN GENUINELY PROVE IF THERE'S AFTERLIFE.

IT'S JUST ALL A GAME. NOBODY IS SURE OF ANYTHING.
Re: Ba Lawan Abubakar Kills 5 Rebel Leaders, Silences Clerical Tones by Khaleell001(m): 6:14pm On Mar 03, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
What's this with Islam always associated with blood? Is it the religion or its adherents?

it's better you say something reasonable than blurt out rubbish.
Does the action of a few represent all?

For example, if some Ibo boys are into drug pushing does it mean all Ibo boys are drug pushers? or, could it mean the ibo race supports drug pushing?

Another example, if some white people are racist does it mean every white person is a racist?

Another final example,if some young ladies are into runs (social prostitution) does it mean all young ladies are into prostitution?

See,one thing I have always learnt in life is never generalise all issues because when the same standard is set for you, you will have nowhere to hide from the same trap you think others have fallen into just to claim a high moral when you are actually standing on a quicksand.

Be guided.
Re: Ba Lawan Abubakar Kills 5 Rebel Leaders, Silences Clerical Tones by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:05pm On Mar 03, 2020
Khaleell001:

it's better you say something reasonable than blurt out rubbish.
Does the action of a few represent all?

For example, if some Ibo boys are into drug pushing does it mean all Ibo boys are drug pushers? or, could it mean the ibo race supports drug pushing?

Another example, if some white people are racist does it mean every white person is a racist?

Another final example,if some young ladies are into runs (social prostitution) does it mean all young ladies are into prostitution?

See,one thing I have always learnt in life is never generalise all issues because when the same standard is set for you, you will have nowhere to hide from the same trap you think others have fallen into just to claim a high moral when you are actually standing on a quicksand.

Be guided.

I understand your argument. But you can still ask what's Igbos with drug since they keep getting most drug pushers to be Igbos. You as well say what's Yorubas with ritualism since most ritual cases are found around Yoruba land.

So what's Islam with violence since they keep finding majority violent religious folks among Islam. Clear to you now?
Re: Ba Lawan Abubakar Kills 5 Rebel Leaders, Silences Clerical Tones by GamalNasser: 7:12pm On Mar 03, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Alright

They are like family. Take for example! There is no way someone can eliminate the whole of your family. Even if the person should try still there is going to be one relative probably your cousin that is still alive and with time your cousin will grow and continue the family legacy

They were forced into it

You are clearly a sympathizer ...
Re: Ba Lawan Abubakar Kills 5 Rebel Leaders, Silences Clerical Tones by Khaleell001(m): 8:53pm On Mar 03, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

I understand your argument. But you can still ask what's Igbos with drug since they keep getting most drug pushers to be Igbos. You as well say what's Yorubas with ritualism since most ritual cases are found around Yoruba land.

So what's Islam with violence since they keep finding majority violent religious folks among Islam. Clear to you now?

You are still not saying anything.

Islām as a religion doesn't condone violence or taking people's life at will simply because the don't tow your line of thinking.

Associating evil actions with Islam is a good analogy to what I just described above using those.

Islām is a way of life and that way of life does not support violence(contextually) except in organised setting.

There is nothing violent in Islām sir.
it's your perception that Islām is.

I have been living on this earth for more than three decades and striving to practice my religion and I know many of such people like myself whobhabe never held a Christian byvthe scruff of their neck simply because they don't practice Islām.
I even have cousins who aren't musllms but no one, none has been attacked while coming from a Muslim background.

I don't know what's your grudge
Re: Ba Lawan Abubakar Kills 5 Rebel Leaders, Silences Clerical Tones by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:28pm On Mar 03, 2020
Khaleell001:

You are still not saying anything.

Islām as a religion doesn't condone violence or taking people's life at will simply because the don't tow your line of thinking.

Associating evil actions with Islam is a good analogy to what I just described above using those.

Islām is a way of life and that way of life does not support violence(contextually) except in organised setting.

There is nothing violent in Islām sir.
it's your perception that Islām is.

I have been living on this earth for more than three decades and striving to practice my religion and I know many of such people like myself whobhabe never held a Christian byvthe scruff of their neck simply because they don't practice Islām.
I even have cousins who aren't musllms but no one, none has been attacked while coming from a Muslim background.

I don't know what's your grudge

On planet earth, only Yoruba Muslims have I seen so peaceful. May be you are one. But on a general note based what we see and hear everyday, Islam is violent. Thank you
Re: Ba Lawan Abubakar Kills 5 Rebel Leaders, Silences Clerical Tones by ayobamiakinrind(m): 10:12pm On Mar 03, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Alright

They were forced into it

Were you alive when Buhari promised to defeat BH in 6 months?
Re: Ba Lawan Abubakar Kills 5 Rebel Leaders, Silences Clerical Tones by DonMekino(m): 3:16am On Mar 04, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Alright

They were forced into it
he promised to end it....we are just following what he told us na
Re: Ba Lawan Abubakar Kills 5 Rebel Leaders, Silences Clerical Tones by godliman: 8:06am On Mar 04, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Alright

They were forced into it
Buhari spokesman we hear
Re: Ba Lawan Abubakar Kills 5 Rebel Leaders, Silences Clerical Tones by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 04, 2020
Trash

Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Alright

They were forced into it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Turns Out Gov. Darius Ishaku Has A Good Case At The Court Of APPEAL. / Nkeiruka Onyejeocha Commissions Road In Abia State (photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.