Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

I Made You Famous – Tonto Dikeh Continues To Drag Her Ex-husband Churchill - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Made You Famous – Tonto Dikeh Continues To Drag Her Ex-husband Churchill (543 Views)

''home Breaker'' Nigerians React As Ex Tonto Husband Churchill Stepout With PA / I Woke Up Missing Your Cuddles - Tonto Dikeh To Her Ex Husband Churchill / Tonto Dikeh Shades Ex-husband, Churchill Who Said He's A Tireless Machine In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Made You Famous – Tonto Dikeh Continues To Drag Her Ex-husband Churchill by Dailyfocusng: 9:21am On Mar 03, 2020
Coming after Tonto Dikeh alleged that her former husband, Olakunle Churchill is bisexual and a “40 seconds cow”, the Abuja based Yoruba born philanthropist has come out to deny the claim.

Well, Tonto Dikeh is not giving up on her online battle with him even though it appears as if her Bestie, Bobrisky has abandoned her to carry her cross alone.

The Port-Harcourt born mother of one after daring him to sue her if he’s not gay, has continued to drag him.

READ MORE HERE

Re: I Made You Famous – Tonto Dikeh Continues To Drag Her Ex-husband Churchill by Roadtoyesterday: 9:47am On Mar 03, 2020
Bleep how I hate all this social media rantings

(1) (Reply)

Kunle Afolayan,vj Adams And Notable Celebrities Storms Media Mogul's Bday Party / When ISOLATION Turns To Another Things / Sydney Talker Battles Coronavirus, Begs Govt For Help (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.