Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Vegetable Seller Picks His Wares From A Dirty Drainage (Photos, Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vegetable Seller Picks His Wares From A Dirty Drainage (Photos, Video) (518 Views)

Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual / UNILORIN Yahoo Boy To Clear Drainage Over Romance Scam / Vegetable Seller Seen Picking His Wares From A Dirty Drainage To Sell To Buyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vegetable Seller Picks His Wares From A Dirty Drainage (Photos, Video) by NwekeUG(m): 9:37am On Mar 03, 2020
Vegetable Seller Picks His Wares From A Dirty Drainage To Sell To Unsuspecting Buyers (Photos, Video)

Photos and video of a vegetable seller picking his wares from a dirty drainage to sell to unsuspecting buyers was captured by IgbereTV.

According to IgbereTV reports, the vegetable seller, who sells his goods from a wheel barrow, had a minor accident and some of his vegetables fell into the gutter.

Not willing to run at a loss, he bent and dipped his hand into the dirty water in the drainage to pick his tomatoes and cabbage. He then added them to the clean ones on the wheelbarrow and continued on his way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJedkLUhW8I

http://igberetvnews.com/1341996/vegetable-seller-picks-wares-dirty-drainage-sell-unsuspecting-buyers-photos-video/

Lalasticlala

Re: Vegetable Seller Picks His Wares From A Dirty Drainage (Photos, Video) by BlackfireX: 9:59am On Mar 03, 2020
Wetin amotekun no go see for miyetti Allah hand.
Re: Vegetable Seller Picks His Wares From A Dirty Drainage (Photos, Video) by statusquoante: 10:11am On Mar 03, 2020
Wetin miyetti Allah no go see for amotekun hand.

Fixed.

Piggiiidiioootts can't have their own Amotekun... grin

Slaves!
Re: Vegetable Seller Picks His Wares From A Dirty Drainage (Photos, Video) by Righteousness89(m): 10:35am On Mar 03, 2020
There is trouble oo..

This one go worse pass Covid-19 ooo...

This is the one we see ... just Imagine the ones we don't see..

I remember back then in 2004/05 my University days.. I attended Nigerian Foremost Private university. On a certain day we went out to carry out public sentization exercise.. I and a few of my guys after we finished went to feed our stomachs In one Mamaput like that. Right in my eyes, the Mama who was dishing out food put her hands in private part, did some Scratching and brought out the same hand to serve food..

My Belly lock immediately!! I took off with all my Might!!
Re: Vegetable Seller Picks His Wares From A Dirty Drainage (Photos, Video) by Mynd44: 10:35am On Mar 03, 2020
Re: Vegetable Seller Picks His Wares From A Dirty Drainage (Photos, Video) by Skmoda(m): 10:47am On Mar 03, 2020
Damn!! What da fvck again?
Re: Vegetable Seller Picks His Wares From A Dirty Drainage (Photos, Video) by Kalashnikov102(m): 10:59am On Mar 03, 2020
Jah save us all shocked

(1) (Reply)

Policeman Who Threatened To Kill Activist Arrested In Kaduna / Girls Trafficked From Akwa Ibom For Prostitution In Lagos Open Up / A Girl Was Planning To Kill His Mother,so That She Can Marry Her Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.