Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Vegetable Seller Seen Picking His Goods From A Dirty Gutter To Sell For Buyers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vegetable Seller Seen Picking His Goods From A Dirty Gutter To Sell For Buyers (588 Views)

AC Seller Seen Changing The Original Names Of Manufacturers Of The Product (vid) / Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) / Vegetable Seller Seen Picking His Wares From A Dirty Drainage To Sell To Buyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vegetable Seller Seen Picking His Goods From A Dirty Gutter To Sell For Buyers by Hunt27: 9:51am On Mar 03, 2020
Photos of a vegetable seller picking his goods from a dirty gutter to sell to unsuspecting buyers has appeared on Twitter....

Source below
https://www..com.ng/vegetable-seller-seen-picking-his-wares-from-a-dirty-gutter/

Re: Vegetable Seller Seen Picking His Goods From A Dirty Gutter To Sell For Buyers by gentlesinna(m): 9:58am On Mar 03, 2020
Do u expect him to leave his money in d gutter?

How hygienic do u think those MR BIGGS and their likes are...........please spread d gospel and leave the rumors.
Re: Vegetable Seller Seen Picking His Goods From A Dirty Gutter To Sell For Buyers by Ajsimon(m): 10:07am On Mar 03, 2020
Nothing go sup
Anybody wey go condemn am sef go do the same thing.
Re: Vegetable Seller Seen Picking His Goods From A Dirty Gutter To Sell For Buyers by Romanoff(f): 10:10am On Mar 03, 2020
Na only God dey protect us o.
Re: Vegetable Seller Seen Picking His Goods From A Dirty Gutter To Sell For Buyers by YoungPerson(m): 10:17am On Mar 03, 2020
He's not just picking them from the gutter, his goods obviously fell in there. If you go to mile 12,you no go chop again in this country.
Re: Vegetable Seller Seen Picking His Goods From A Dirty Gutter To Sell For Buyers by Righteousness89(m): 10:43am On Mar 03, 2020
There is trouble oo..

This one go worse pass Covid-19 ooo...

This is the one we see ... just Imagine the ones we don't see..

I remember back then in 2004/05 my University days.. I attended Nigerian Foremost Private university. On a certain day we went out to carry out public sentization exercise.. I and a few of my guys after we finished went to feed our stomachs In one Mamaput like that. Right in my eyes, the Mama who was dishing out food put her hands in private part, did some Scratching and brought out the same hand to serve food..

My Belly lock immediately!! I took off with all my Might!!
Re: Vegetable Seller Seen Picking His Goods From A Dirty Gutter To Sell For Buyers by mymotong: 1:37pm On Mar 03, 2020
YoungPerson:
He's not just picking them from the gutter, his goods obviously fell in there. If you go to mile 12,you no go chop again in this country.
Lol, dem boku for there cheesy
Re: Vegetable Seller Seen Picking His Goods From A Dirty Gutter To Sell For Buyers by Malawian(m): 3:34pm On Mar 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
There is trouble oo..

This one go worse pass Covid-19 ooo...

This is the one we see ... just Imagine the ones we don't see..

I remember back then in 2004/05 my University days.. I attended Nigerian Foremost Private university. On a certain day we went out to carry out public sentization exercise.. I and a few of my guys after we finished went to feed our stomachs In one Mamaput like that. Right in my eyes, the Mama who was dishing out food put her hands in private part, did some Scratching and brought out the same hand to serve food..

My Belly lock immediately!! I took off with all my Might!!
grin grin grin
My own was when i went to but ewa (I since developed a sweet tooth for Yoruba Ewa goin)
This women selling ewa was actually urinating inside a bucket in her shop.
I just left without buying and since then, i have never been to her shop again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vegetable Seller Seen Picking His Goods From A Dirty Gutter To Sell For Buyers by Passionate888: 3:40pm On Mar 03, 2020
Tufiakwa... Wickedness just full their hearts.. Ndi head slammers, both from the North and Waste-side

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Woman Used To Perform Fake Miracles By Different Pastors / Graphic: Fulani Herdsmen Allegedly Attack A Police Officer In Bayelsa State / Notorious Cult Leader Was Killed By His Rival In Ibadan In Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.