Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,814 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Supreme Court Stands Down To Deliver Judgement On Ihedioha’s Review Request - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Stands Down To Deliver Judgement On Ihedioha’s Review Request (44569 Views)

Wike V PDP: Court To Deliver Judgement On May 31, 2023 / Kano APC Crisis: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgement On Friday / Appeal Court To Deliver Judgement On Osun Governorship Election Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Stands Down To Deliver Judgement On Ihedioha’s Review Request by Firstorderwizard(m): 2:36pm On Mar 03, 2020
StarUp:
Hmmmmnnnnn

This picture has a thousand and one meaning.
Just reflecting on it now
Re: Supreme Court Stands Down To Deliver Judgement On Ihedioha’s Review Request by Doc10q: 2:40pm On Mar 03, 2020
deboysben:
tears will soon flow

I don't understand.. How? Enlighten pls
Re: Supreme Court Stands Down To Deliver Judgement On Ihedioha’s Review Request by CanadaOrBust: 2:45pm On Mar 03, 2020
Revman:

Did you read that judgement? I don't have strength for argument. That judgement was sound based on the facts before the court and no other.

I read relevant parts of the judgment. It was not sound at all - there is no law that says they shouldn’t see the clearly fraudulent nature of the documents right in front of them.
In fact the SC was clearly wrong or compromised or both.
Notice how they carefully did not mention numbers in their judgement, in a case that’s all about numbers! For same reason they dared not mention meeting the constitutionally mandated geographical spread - because they know the numbers make no sense - the man gave himself more votes than there are voters! Same reason INEC dared not give the final tally of votes as they did in Bayelsa and all others - they’d be laughed at!

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Stands Down To Deliver Judgement On Ihedioha’s Review Request by Doc10q: 2:48pm On Mar 03, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Na me laugh pass you cheesy cheesy

Hahahaha... Is this not our 'the most holy man on earth?? grin How did our 'most holy man on earth' now contact common disease that he wud have jus used his powers to bind & cast it away by d power bestowed upon him by God. I'm not understanding again oo...is he no longer holy again?? Has God collected his holiness from him cheesy

Catholic religion deceiving themselves.. embarassed
Re: Supreme Court Stands Down To Deliver Judgement On Ihedioha’s Review Request by NaijaMutant(f): 2:48pm On Mar 03, 2020
IWTBAB:
u desrved to be stoned in ur head for dis rubbish. Nairaland irritant.

Boko Haram.

Pls go ahead undecided

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Stands Down To Deliver Judgement On Ihedioha’s Review Request by olisaEze(m): 2:54pm On Mar 03, 2020
Built2last:
Somebody should be pouring water on Hope and Ihedioha till 3pm
IMO state Water board is patiently saving it’s reservoir for when it is most needed after the judgement! grin grin grin
Re: Supreme Court Stands Down To Deliver Judgement On Ihedioha’s Review Request by vRendoh(m): 2:55pm On Mar 03, 2020
helinues:

Igbo Shiite Muslim spotted..
Some na Sunis abi?...igbo sunis and igbo shites and igbo Jews...all complete

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Stands Down To Deliver Judgement On Ihedioha’s Review Request by mercyville: 3:00pm On Mar 03, 2020
deboysben:
afonja Muslim from ogun State.

Be proud of your state.

So you are comparing a very backward state like Abia,an IDP camp with Ogun state,the most industrialised state in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Stands Down To Deliver Judgement On Ihedioha’s Review Request by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 03, 2020
Ihedioha should stop wasting his loots and go into Agriculture.

Just wasting loots he should be channeling to buisness

He can never be the Governor again. That's a constant!

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Stands Down To Deliver Judgement On Ihedioha’s Review Request by famology(m): 3:04pm On Mar 03, 2020
I'm amazed that some ignoramus here are still hoping for a reversal. Some people are just so dumb.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Stands Down To Deliver Judgement On Ihedioha’s Review Request by ehissi(m): 3:07pm On Mar 03, 2020
famology:
I'm amazed that some ignoramus here are still hoping for a reversal. Some people are just so dumb.

Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Stands Down To Deliver Judgement On Ihedioha’s Review Request by ogbuefi677(m): 3:09pm On Mar 03, 2020
famology:
izit ya dumbness?
Why wail more than the bereaved?
Re: Supreme Court Stands Down To Deliver Judgement On Ihedioha’s Review Request by Rebuke: 3:25pm On Mar 03, 2020
Any update yet?
Re: Supreme Court Stands Down To Deliver Judgement On Ihedioha’s Review Request by Aiyk2333: 3:27pm On Mar 03, 2020
I just saw uzodinma at Sam mbakwe airport, he couldn't even wait for the final supreme court ruling he's moved back to owerri already.. dude knows victory is his.. see him all smiles gush!!!! This country is finished

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Stands Down To Deliver Judgement On Ihedioha’s Review Request by Okoroawusa: 3:29pm On Mar 03, 2020
Aiyk2333:
I just saw uzodinma at Sam mbakwe airport, he couldn't even wait for the final supreme court ruling he's moved back to owerri already.. dude knows victory is his.. see him all smiles gush!!!! This country is finished
Na you finish the country?

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Stands Down To Deliver Judgement On Ihedioha’s Review Request by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 03, 2020
Rebuke:
Any update yet?

The SC ruled in favour of Hope

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Stands Down To Deliver Judgement On Ihedioha’s Review Request by DEmejioba1: 3:35pm On Mar 03, 2020
Aiyk2333:
just because the ruling did not go your way. My brother the country never finish o, na ur own finished

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Stands Down To Deliver Judgement On Ihedioha’s Review Request by kahal29: 3:37pm On Mar 03, 2020
fergie001:

I have confirmed it.
Inyang Okoro was on the file paper but he didn't show up.
Musa Datijo Muhammad replaced Sanusi.
https://www.nairaland.com/5693241/supreme-court-adjourns-hearing-ihediohas#86749206

Justice Centus just gave a dissenting judgement
Re: Supreme Court Stands Down To Deliver Judgement On Ihedioha’s Review Request by Dollabiz: 4:22pm On Mar 03, 2020
Oh
Re: Supreme Court Stands Down To Deliver Judgement On Ihedioha’s Review Request by pfadom: 4:30pm On Mar 03, 2020
The Supreme Court has asserted again that it is not final because it is infallible, but infallible only because it is final. May our destiny never depend on Nigeria's supreme court!
Re: Supreme Court Stands Down To Deliver Judgement On Ihedioha’s Review Request by Makefav(m): 5:39pm On Mar 03, 2020
fergie001:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/breaking-supreme-court-stands-down-for-judgement-in-imo-review.html
well PDP candidate reaped what he planted who described himself incompetent, callous, wicked, unforgiving, while in office just for few months spent in office he was busy around looking for ways and method to destroyed his predecessor, destroyed some of the projects the predecessor used state resources on, he was the first Governor ever to be showing government office to the world with its bad state, to him he was doing the predecessor and his family not knowing he was disgracing the IMO state, Nigerian and Nigeria at large, why his own case turned like this, Oyo state, kwara, Ogun were not like that, when a man do not know where he stands or what he stand for he falls for anything....... Christmas comes but one in a year.....so sad for him to had lose such incredible, and ample opportunity....have listen to him, have followed his leadership style and have once predicted here that the man couldn't last long in the office because of his undefined leadership styles, bye to him state, Nigeria is Niger than anybody, where he's there thank God, when he leave to glory be to God, anybody in power should always sees God as the source of power, and see forgiveness as a necessity, he was after okorocha yesterday, he must not enter the state, today okorocha still in power
Re: Supreme Court Stands Down To Deliver Judgement On Ihedioha’s Review Request by suraj1234567: 7:17am On Mar 12, 2020
9 years expertise in digital marketing and SEO, Best SEO expert in India, Who has completed 300+ projects successfully and ranked thousands of keywords top in google SERP.
Visit website: https://doesinfotech.com/best-digitalmarketing-seo-expert-india.php

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Tinubu And Atiku Commissioning A Project / Buhari Warns Biafra Agitators, N/delta Militants.. / Delegates Smile At Saraki Ahead Of PDP Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.