Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Supreme Court Stands Down To Deliver Judgement On Ihedioha’s Review Request - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Stands Down To Deliver Judgement On Ihedioha’s Review Request (44572 Views)

Wike V PDP: Court To Deliver Judgement On May 31, 2023 / Kano APC Crisis: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgement On Friday / Appeal Court To Deliver Judgement On Osun Governorship Election Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Stands Down To Deliver Judgement On Ihedioha’s Review Request by fergie001: 1:02pm On Mar 03, 2020
ejimatic:
. Saying SC usurped the role of the electorate does mean the its judgement is not in order .APC foolishly played into the hand of SC.When this occurred SC reserves the right to do the needful on the matter.So it finally became the electorate on deciding the winner because of the foolishness of Bayelsa APC and inconsistencies in the identification of Lyons deputy.
I must have misunderstood.

You know say I no sabi English.....You are 100% correct

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Stands Down To Deliver Judgement On Ihedioha’s Review Request by fergie001: 1:04pm On Mar 03, 2020
kahal29:

The guy is very good and my personal opinion is that I don't think the CJN is favourably disposed to having him in his panel because of his views. He prefers those Augie and the rest. I may be wrong but this what I noticed.

Inyang Okoro replaced Sanusi
I have confirmed it.
Inyang Okoro was on the file paper but he didn't show up.
Musa Datijo Muhammad replaced Sanusi.
https://www.nairaland.com/5693241/supreme-court-adjourns-hearing-ihediohas#86749206
Re: Supreme Court Stands Down To Deliver Judgement On Ihedioha’s Review Request by ejimatic: 1:06pm On Mar 03, 2020
fergie001:

You know say I no sabi English.....You are 100%/correct
fergie001:

fergie001:

. Your observation is appreciated. sir...
Re: Supreme Court Stands Down To Deliver Judgement On Ihedioha’s Review Request by CanadaOrBust: 1:08pm On Mar 03, 2020
deboysben:
sorry I misunderstood you before.

But I have modified.

Cool. I believe Tanko himself is compromised beyond redemption; let’s hope the other justices restore sanity

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Stands Down To Deliver Judgement On Ihedioha’s Review Request by Afospecialk: 1:10pm On Mar 03, 2020
deboysben:
afonja Muslim from ogun State.

Be proud of your state.

Heeeeey is there any state in the SE that can be of equal development compare with Ogun state ?

Is that you are a bastard Nigeria or you don't knw the contribution of Ogun state to the development of Nigeria even without generating any crude oil? ...

Dump nincompoop ass go and hawk ur groundnuts boy

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Stands Down To Deliver Judgement On Ihedioha’s Review Request by Blizzy9ja: 1:15pm On Mar 03, 2020
Sikay19:

You were happy when the SC upheld their judgement on Bayelsa. But you want the SC to make u turn in your favour. Redeem kor, Winners ni.
Is it the same? Do you even have sense?

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Stands Down To Deliver Judgement On Ihedioha’s Review Request by deboysben(m): 1:16pm On Mar 03, 2020
Afospecialk:

Heeeeey is there any state in the SE that can be of equal development compare with Ogun state ?

Is that you are a bastard Nigeria or you don't knw the contribution of Ogun state to the development of Nigeria even without generating any crude oil? ...

Dump nincompoop ass go and hawk ur groundnuts boy

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Stands Down To Deliver Judgement On Ihedioha’s Review Request by deboysben(m): 1:17pm On Mar 03, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Cool. I believe Tanko himself is compromised beyond redemption; let’s hope the other justices restore sanity
hope on who?

Tanko...
better hope on better thing.
It is already a done deal.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Stands Down To Deliver Judgement On Ihedioha’s Review Request by ihedioramma: 1:20pm On Mar 03, 2020
Built2last:
Somebody should be pouring water on Hope and Ihedioha till 3pm
grin ok am with Hope .

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Stands Down To Deliver Judgement On Ihedioha’s Review Request by Chukazu: 1:22pm On Mar 03, 2020
Sikay19:

You were happy when the SC upheld their judgement on Bayelsa. But you want the SC to make u turn in your favour. Redeem kor, Winners ni.

Supreme Court is not making decisions in his or anybody's favor...it should make decisions in favor of Justice n equity

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Stands Down To Deliver Judgement On Ihedioha’s Review Request by CanadaOrBust: 1:31pm On Mar 03, 2020
deboysben:
hope on who?

Tanko...
better hope on better thing.
It is already a done deal.

I think Tanko took orders from APC/Buhari. But he is not the only justice; I believe others’d be more objective
Re: Supreme Court Stands Down To Deliver Judgement On Ihedioha’s Review Request by ozoemenaca: 1:33pm On Mar 03, 2020
I know Supreme Court cannot afford to rubbish the judiciary the last home of the common man by upholding that judgement. They would not want to lay a bad precedence and as such would review the judgement.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Stands Down To Deliver Judgement On Ihedioha’s Review Request by SocialJustice: 1:34pm On Mar 03, 2020
Ihedioha is just wasting the money he should use for retirement.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Stands Down To Deliver Judgement On Ihedioha’s Review Request by CanadaOrBust: 1:48pm On Mar 03, 2020
SocialJustice:

If he is, he is doing it for a good cause. How can he tell his children not to lie and cheat if this judgement is let stand?
Also it’s for people like u - so you’d continue to have a say in who governs u, instead of whoever fills out INEC result sheets

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Stands Down To Deliver Judgement On Ihedioha’s Review Request by SocialJustice: 1:54pm On Mar 03, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

If he is, he is doing it for a good cause. How can he tell his children not to lie and cheat if this judgement is let stand?
Also it’s for people like u - so you’d continue to have a say in who governs u, instead of whoever fills out INEC result sheets
3pm isn't far off, let's see how it plays out.
Re: Supreme Court Stands Down To Deliver Judgement On Ihedioha’s Review Request by ChybuzzDD(m): 1:56pm On Mar 03, 2020
SocialJustice:

If you had said he was just wasting the money he would have used to cure your protracted madness, we would have been happy for you.
At least, in Nigeria, it's better to cure madness than to fight for justice,

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Stands Down To Deliver Judgement On Ihedioha’s Review Request by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 03, 2020
Re: Supreme Court Stands Down To Deliver Judgement On Ihedioha’s Review Request by Kingspin(m): 2:01pm On Mar 03, 2020
Sikay19:

IPOB, Boko haram and bandits are not same.

The recent from Kaduna is a prove.
Re: Supreme Court Stands Down To Deliver Judgement On Ihedioha’s Review Request by SocialJustice: 2:01pm On Mar 03, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

If you had said he was just wasting the money he would have used to cure your protracted madness, we would have been happy for you.
At least, in Nigeria, it's better to cure madness than to fight for justice,
grin grin grin My bloda, why are you so flustilated. Chop ukpa and dlink water. Ugo dey all light.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Stands Down To Deliver Judgement On Ihedioha’s Review Request by Kez11: 2:14pm On Mar 03, 2020
Built2last:
Somebody should be pouring water on Hope and Ihedioha till 3pm

Hope Uzodinma dnt need to panic at all knowing fully well that Tanko is the pilot...

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Stands Down To Deliver Judgement On Ihedioha’s Review Request by 12345baba(m): 2:15pm On Mar 03, 2020
Bangbros.com
Re: Supreme Court Stands Down To Deliver Judgement On Ihedioha’s Review Request by gbafreview: 2:18pm On Mar 03, 2020
good news, thanks for sharing
Re: Supreme Court Stands Down To Deliver Judgement On Ihedioha’s Review Request by CanadaOrBust: 2:21pm On Mar 03, 2020
Revman:

This Ihedioha you are rooting for has unclean hands. He rigged and manipulated results in Mbaise. I don't want to speak further on the issue but those who are aware are very much aware that all these people rigged their way. It was a question of who rig pass. I repeat, Ihedioha should go and remove the log in his eye before he attempts to remove the speck in another's eye.

But he did not go to Supreme Court to uphold him. See, the SC is meant to be the epitome of justice, beyond reproach. If even the SC rewards blatant cheating and forgery then it’s all over.
There are errors and shenanigans in most elections. That’s why u don’t lightly change the umpire’s declared result.

Different if Uzodinma were already the governor and the SC did not want to overheat things. But, NO, they overruled all lower courts AND INEC itself in order to replace an already 8-month governor with a 4th place finisher, all based on clearly fraudulent documents!

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Stands Down To Deliver Judgement On Ihedioha’s Review Request by Doc10q: 2:22pm On Mar 03, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
As much as Ihedioha should be given his mandate, the SC cannot reverse their previous judgement cos it will set a bad precedence for previous, pending, and future cases, it is what it is.

Even if they don't reverse it...it has already set a bad precedence and bad record for them before the whole world & international communities. So it doesn't make sense anymore whether they reverse or no reverse cos it will still affect them. So since it's either way it still affects, then they should jus go ahead & place it d very way it was before

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Stands Down To Deliver Judgement On Ihedioha’s Review Request by Doc10q: 2:23pm On Mar 03, 2020
deboysben:
coronavirus tachie Gi Onu

Anu!
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Stands Down To Deliver Judgement On Ihedioha’s Review Request by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 03, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

But he did not go to Supreme Court to uphold him. See, the SC is meant to be the epitome of justice, beyond reproach. If even the SC rewards blatant cheating and forgery then it’s all over.
There are errors and shenanigans in most elections. That’s why u don’t lightly change the umpire’s declared result.

Different if Uzodinma were already the governor and the SC did not want to overheat things. But, NO, they overruled all lower courts AND INEC itself in order to replace an already 8-month governor with a 4th place finisher, all based on clearly fraudulent documents!

Did you read that judgement? I don't have strength for argument. That judgement was sound based on the facts before the court and no other.
Re: Supreme Court Stands Down To Deliver Judgement On Ihedioha’s Review Request by bikefab(m): 2:25pm On Mar 03, 2020
They better do the right thing.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Stands Down To Deliver Judgement On Ihedioha’s Review Request by slivertongue: 2:27pm On Mar 03, 2020
TANKO and his crew will make or mar their reputation. their earlier judgement fell short of legal precedents &justice

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Stands Down To Deliver Judgement On Ihedioha’s Review Request by Christmasdon(m): 2:27pm On Mar 03, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
Time to redeem itself, if they no uphold the appeal court decision then I know the judiciary is dead for good
. Don't worry, the supreme courts knows exactly how to water the ground with soft landing and will be fine to every bittered persons.
Re: Supreme Court Stands Down To Deliver Judgement On Ihedioha’s Review Request by ogbuefi677(m): 2:29pm On Mar 03, 2020
IWTBAB:
voice of foolish people and pigs abi? irritant
Islamabad man shouting pig everywhere b/c he doesn't know pigs are one of best sources of protein.

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Stands Down To Deliver Judgement On Ihedioha’s Review Request by henryhemon(m): 2:31pm On Mar 03, 2020
deboysben:
there is different between stolen mandate and someone having unmerited favor due one's reckless making.

You should blame your party leaders.

Someone who came 4th, hope uzodinma has never won an election, even his senatorial election was awarded to him by the court. Ihedioha won but the best the court can do is call for an election.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Stands Down To Deliver Judgement On Ihedioha’s Review Request by donprinyo(m): 2:31pm On Mar 03, 2020
Trump is watching. So tanko be warned

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger / Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano / Soldiers Ambush Boko Haram Suicide Bomber, Kill More Terrorists In Borno. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.