Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Simi Stunned As Her Mum Reveals She Used To Boast About Her Virginity (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Stunned As Her Mum Reveals She Used To Boast About Her Virginity (video) (922 Views)

Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, / Tiwa Savage Stunned As Fan Tattoos Name On Chest / Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simi Stunned As Her Mum Reveals She Used To Boast About Her Virginity (video) by Maniagist: 11:41am On Mar 03, 2020
Nigerian singer and wife of popular singer, Adekunle Gold, Simi is set to launch the first episode of her new show “Stoopidsession”.

In a snippet she posted on twitter, her mother revealed during one of the episodes that she usually boasted about her daughter’s virginity in church.

Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi’s mum said; “Even in my church, I used to tell people my daughter is a virgin oh and she’s going to marry a virgin.”

The stunned Simi countered her mum saying; “You used to boast about my virginity?” She replied: “I’m telling you. ”

Watch video below:https://maniagist.com/2020/03/03/simi-stunned-as-her-mum-reveals-she-used-to-boast-about-her-virginity-video/

Re: Simi Stunned As Her Mum Reveals She Used To Boast About Her Virginity (video) by Maniagist: 11:42am On Mar 03, 2020

Re: Simi Stunned As Her Mum Reveals She Used To Boast About Her Virginity (video) by Kasanovaaronne: 11:43am On Mar 03, 2020
8 bedroom duplex for sale.
Property address. New layout state Lowcost Miango Road. Jos
Asking price 45m.
C of O and R of O
@josrentals
@josrealestate

Re: Simi Stunned As Her Mum Reveals She Used To Boast About Her Virginity (video) by Maniagist: 11:43am On Mar 03, 2020

Re: Simi Stunned As Her Mum Reveals She Used To Boast About Her Virginity (video) by Abfinest007(m): 11:53am On Mar 03, 2020
this how my pastor's wife said her daughter is a virgin when she made that statement we d bad boiz shout amen
Re: Simi Stunned As Her Mum Reveals She Used To Boast About Her Virginity (video) by masterflowx(m): 12:03pm On Mar 03, 2020
Adekunle Gold right now after watching this video....

Re: Simi Stunned As Her Mum Reveals She Used To Boast About Her Virginity (video) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 03, 2020
masterflowx:

Adekunle Gold right now after watching this video....
legendary nairaland mumu. senseless post as usual

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Actor "Bigvai Jokotoye" Lay Heavy Curse On Fan [SEE REASONS] / Brother Shagi Is So Funny!! Watch What He Did To This Fat Woman / Blogger Edit Toke Makinwa Nud£, Threatens To Post Them Online- Toke Reaveal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.