Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Yoruba Actor "Bigvai Jokotoye" Lay Heavy Curse On Fan [SEE REASONS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yoruba Actor "Bigvai Jokotoye" Lay Heavy Curse On Fan [SEE REASONS] (926 Views)

Duncan Mighty Meets His Massive Cleavage-Baring Fan. See Reactions / Big Val Jokotoye Exposes Instagram Scammer Who Makes N20K A Day, Shares Proof / Barber Carves Pasuma's Face On The Head Of A Fan. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Actor "Bigvai Jokotoye" Lay Heavy Curse On Fan [SEE REASONS] by Entmediahub: 12:02pm On Apr 15, 2020
The fan whose name is Babatunde Yekini Adedeji Alade words were :

Who you help…
Most actors are helping their country people at this critical time hard to deal with,
Even footballer to help,
Who you serve
Who you help..
Who have you assisted post the pictures .

Jokotoye Replied with :

Babatunde Yekini Adedeji Alade You and your family will forever beg till you die,

You will never near what they call success,

Sorrow will abide with you for the rest of your life.

For the sake of those I’ve helped without posting on my page,

you will never see any helper in your life.

Wait, am I Buhari?

Am I your Father or your Mother?

Did I tell you to come to this world?.

Am I indebted to you? Did I work for you and your generation?

Peace will run away from you as from this day.

Oloriburuku. LAZY YOUTH.

Read More >> https://entmediahub.com.ng/popular-yoruba-actor-bigvai-jokotoye-lay-heavy-curse-on-fan/

Re: Yoruba Actor "Bigvai Jokotoye" Lay Heavy Curse On Fan [SEE REASONS] by mofeoluwadassah: 12:04pm On Apr 15, 2020
shocked
Re: Yoruba Actor "Bigvai Jokotoye" Lay Heavy Curse On Fan [SEE REASONS] by Dreal1247: 1:04pm On Apr 15, 2020
This one harsh ooo!!. But Bros, NO ONE KNOWS TOMORROW. The fan may be reacting out of frustration with. At least you should have remained silent. He may be typing with an empty stomach and you with a fully loaded stomach. And guess what, your curses will be afraid of locating him. It shall be well with everybody.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actor "Bigvai Jokotoye" Lay Heavy Curse On Fan [SEE REASONS] by Tmb78(m): 2:36pm On Apr 15, 2020
some fans sha!
But Bigvai that was too harsh na
Take am easy o.
Re: Yoruba Actor "Bigvai Jokotoye" Lay Heavy Curse On Fan [SEE REASONS] by scoundrel(f): 3:01pm On Apr 15, 2020
If curses worked then Nigeria would have become a G8 country since independence. I hope he has food to replenish the lost calories from wasting saliva, if not sorry is his name.
Re: Yoruba Actor "Bigvai Jokotoye" Lay Heavy Curse On Fan [SEE REASONS] by Olunmercy56(f): 4:55pm On Apr 15, 2020
grin grin grin All these on one person's head grin Next time, he will never beg again
Re: Yoruba Actor "Bigvai Jokotoye" Lay Heavy Curse On Fan [SEE REASONS] by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:58pm On Apr 15, 2020
See frustration on another level!

(1) (Reply)

Blogger Edit Toke Makinwa Nud£, Threatens To Post Them Online- Toke Reaveal / Young Lady Blast Ladies That Photo Shop Their Pictures After Undergoing Surgery / What If It Was Discovered Emperor Haile Selassie I was White?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.