Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,012,908 members, 7,366,341 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 March 2023 at 04:35 AM
Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy- Content And Social Media Analyst (127 Views)
Social Media Analyst / Media Analyst Trainee. / MEDIA ANALYST TRAINEE. (2) (3) (4)
|Vacancy- Content And Social Media Analyst by Daniiola(m): 12:06pm On Mar 03, 2020|
Job Title: Content & Social Media Analyst
Department: Creative & Innovation
Reporting Line: Head of Digital Media & Business.
Deadline: 11th of March 2020.
The Content & Social Media Analyst will be responsible for building strong online communities of assigned accounts through engaging content on various social media platforms and also engage users and create an interactive relationship between consumer and the assigned brand.
• Oversee all the social media pages of an assigned brand.
• Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten the audience and promote brand-focused messages.
• Manage social media activities including creating content, copywriting, proofreading, and editing of the content calendar before deployment on all social media pages.
• Work closely with the client solution team to develop content and social media campaigns that will help clients achieve corporate marketing objectives.
• Develop a monthly content calendar for different brands as assigned, and develop monthly and quarterly reports of social media performance and advise clients on keynote areas to focus digital strategies.
• Monitor the social media account of an assigned brand and offer constructive interaction with online users.
• Function as an Account Manager to the client, taking responsibility for the day-to-day online operational support on any account assigned and also ensuring that the account has the maximum attention to avoid compromising quality.
• Design and manage digital solutions to meet clients’ needs.
• Building quality proposals with unique social media insights and consumer behaviour.
• Be in control of account planning activities, manage account or campaign processes and also responsible for on-time delivery of projects with 0% execution error to clients as assigned.
• Must pass the Google Certification courses within 1 month of resumption.
• Ensure 100% decorum on the online community page of the assigned account.
• Ensure excellent and 100% client satisfaction and retention as well as achieve increasing revenue goals for the business.
• Must possess a minimum of B.Sc degree in Marketing, Communication or related field
• Possess a minimum of 2 - 3 years experience in content development and social media management.
• Exceptional multi-tasking skills
• Must be able to explain complex digital data in a simple way for clients' understanding.
• Must have excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
• Must demonstrate the ability to meet short time deadlines.
• Proficient with Microsoft packages including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Must be technology savvy and innovation-driven.
Method of Application
Send your application to email@example.com on or before 11th March 2020. Only applicants within the Lekki-Ajah Axis or other Island locations will be considered. Thank you.
Compressor / Turbine Rotating Equipment (mechanical) Engineer At Michael Stevens / Job Vacancy - Hajj And Umrah Travel Consultant / Pharmacists
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34