Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,353 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Can Women Join Amotakun ? I Mean Strong Women - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Women Join Amotakun ? I Mean Strong Women (2178 Views)

Who Are Tinubu's Brothers And Sisters. I Mean, Siblings. / Don't Vote For APC......I Mean At The State Governorship Level- Wike / Women Join Sai Mun Bata Wuta Challenge, Burn APC Brooms In Kano (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Women Join Amotakun ? I Mean Strong Women by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:56pm On Mar 03, 2020
solmus:
I am a yoruba man and pardon my brother helinues he is simply speaking with caution and prolly think you are from the enemy camp, but facts remains if you joke with the power of a woman then you are jonsin, Moremi was our ancestoral slayqueen warrior, kanuris defeated fulani with Queen Amina, and the strongest comander of Zaria warrior was a lady. If you metal ladies want Amoured- Ekun form let us know, it is free
...so queen Amina is kanuri ? I thought her wars was against her parents
Re: Can Women Join Amotakun ? I Mean Strong Women by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:57pm On Mar 03, 2020
Afamed:

Ignorant is a disease. How has voting for a candidate of one choice amounted to discrimination? This is why I don't engage lazy youth like una
Go and clean ya Aba first
... u behave like a kid , go abegi u aren't worthy of my mention!
Re: Can Women Join Amotakun ? I Mean Strong Women by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 03, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...tweiker am not kh...a d hate monger , I love people's ass ok,
...tweiker don't disturb him next time ,let him troll me ,u are all like my children ok!

gringrin

Don't you think I can give birth to you and your children

I'm old enough. I'm just using Nairaland to relax myself. I'm over the hills.
Re: Can Women Join Amotakun ? I Mean Strong Women by Afamed: 2:58pm On Mar 03, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
... u behave like a kid , go abegi u aren't worthy of my mention!
E pain you like this ? Next time, you think of a sensible thing to post, not the rubbish you put on the thread there

Re: Can Women Join Amotakun ? I Mean Strong Women by EvensShehab: 3:40pm On Mar 03, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

E pain you like this ? Next time, you think of a sensible thing to post, not the rubbish you put on the thread there
[/s]
Re: Can Women Join Amotakun ? I Mean Strong Women by onlinetomola(m): 5:14pm On Mar 03, 2020
Thats right grin
husbandsnatcha:
...I will snatch fulanis in their sleep , snatch can be define in so many ways remember?
Re: Can Women Join Amotakun ? I Mean Strong Women by Jakumo(m): 7:03pm On Mar 03, 2020
Here is the picture of the strong woman needed to join this outfit.

1 Like

Re: Can Women Join Amotakun ? I Mean Strong Women by SisterFire(f): 8:23pm On Mar 03, 2020
Jakumo:
Here is the picture of the strong woman needed to join this outfit.
...That's not fair... cry cry
Re: Can Women Join Amotakun ? I Mean Strong Women by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 03, 2020
Some people are obsessed with Yoruba.

There is still time for them to pressure their non-performing governors to form their own security outfits, but no, they'd rather come online and be clowning around.

Then Fulani herdsmen will strike their villages and rape, loot, kill and burn, then they will come here and blame the Yorubas for not warning them.

Keep clowning around. Yorubaland is safe...no matter what happens.
Re: Can Women Join Amotakun ? I Mean Strong Women by MetaPhysical: 10:23pm On Mar 03, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Amotakyn directors metaphysical and Helinues answer me pls, since any tribe can be recruited so do women from South south ,SE or middlebeliti cheesy cheesy

Cc Immhotep adaibeku and Lzaad grin

And Johnmartus mind ur fulani self

I will be your Amotekun Commander. Yes, come see me for application. grin

1 Like

Re: Can Women Join Amotakun ? I Mean Strong Women by Anyunyu: 10:34pm On Mar 03, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
Some people are obsessed with Yoruba.

There is still time for them to pressure their non-performing governors to form their own security outfits, but no, they'd rather come online and be clowning around.

Then Fulani herdsmen will strike their villages and rape, loot, kill and burn, then they will come here and blame the Yorubas for not warning them.

Keep clowning around. Yorubaland is safe...no matter what happens.
[/s]
Re: Can Women Join Amotakun ? I Mean Strong Women by Roozzaay(m): 7:56am On Mar 16, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Amotakyn directors metaphysical and Helinues answer me pls, since any tribe can be recruited so do women from South south ,SE or middlebeliti cheesy cheesy

Which one is strong women undecided kuku ask if you witches can join too sad
Re: Can Women Join Amotakun ? I Mean Strong Women by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:58am On Mar 16, 2020
Roozzaay:

...Damn you
Re: Can Women Join Amotakun ? I Mean Strong Women by MetaPhysical: 8:45am On Mar 16, 2020
husbandsnatcha:

grin grin

I miss you too sweetie!
kiss kiss
Re: Can Women Join Amotakun ? I Mean Strong Women by johnmartus(m): 9:23am On Mar 16, 2020
. cry
Roozzaay:

Re: Can Women Join Amotakun ? I Mean Strong Women by johnmartus(m): 9:24am On Mar 16, 2020
I hope you cook for your husband and your kids this morning undecided note that you supposed not to be here every time Because you must always ready to give samuel dad that thing. cry
husbandsnatcha:
...Damn you
Re: Can Women Join Amotakun ? I Mean Strong Women by Roozzaay(m): 9:26am On Mar 16, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Damn you
Because i caught you red-handed grin grin
Re: Can Women Join Amotakun ? I Mean Strong Women by Roozzaay(m): 9:28am On Mar 16, 2020
johnmartus:
I hope you cook for your husband and your kids this morning undecided note that you supposed not to be here every time Because you must always ready to give samuel dad that thing. cry

Stoopeet bruh cheesy
Re: Can Women Join Amotakun ? I Mean Strong Women by Gandollaar(f): 9:36am On Mar 16, 2020
helinues:

If you have not been living in any SW States for 20 years, unable to speak Yoruba fluently, sorry not for you..

Abi se na Kafachan language you wan dey speak with Yoruba people?
Helinues Good morning sir. I am eminently qualified.

Please can you forget our differences and help me get into Amotoekun?

As you can see, I addressed you as sir, to show you that I could also be courteous smiley

Pls help a friend smiley

Izza, Afamed, johnmartus, immhotep, husbandsnatcha, Rekhina (pbuh), Frlukas metaphysical legendhero Arrewa
Re: Can Women Join Amotakun ? I Mean Strong Women by Gandollaar(f): 9:38am On Mar 16, 2020
Roozzaay:

All of na winsh. Forget..
Re: Can Women Join Amotakun ? I Mean Strong Women by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 16, 2020
husbandsnatcha:

Cc Imhotep adaibeku and Lzaa grin

I nominate Witcher for commanding officer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Women Join Amotakun ? I Mean Strong Women by johnmartus(m): 9:56am On Mar 16, 2020
I think you speak yoruba undecided
Gandollaar:

As you can see, I addressed you as sir, to show you that I could also be courteous smiley

Pls help a friend smiley

Izza, Afamed, johnmartus, immhotep, husbandsnatcha, Rekhina (pbuh), Frlukas metaphysical legendhero Arrewa
Re: Can Women Join Amotakun ? I Mean Strong Women by johnmartus(m): 9:58am On Mar 16, 2020
Baddest guy angry
Roozzaay:

Stoopeet bruh cheesy
Re: Can Women Join Amotakun ? I Mean Strong Women by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 16, 2020
Gandollaar:

Pls help a friend smiley

Izaa, Afamed, johnmartus, imhotep, husbandsnatcha, Rekhina (pbuh), Frlukas metaphysical legendhero Arrewa
Sai APC
Sai amotekun

1 Like

Re: Can Women Join Amotakun ? I Mean Strong Women by Gandollaar(f): 10:11am On Mar 16, 2020
johnmartus:
I think you speak yoruba undecided
I have lived in Lagos for over 40yrs!!!

Mo gbo Yoruba ju elede lo gaan paapa..

Helinues what do you say nau?
Re: Can Women Join Amotakun ? I Mean Strong Women by Witcher(f): 10:13am On Mar 16, 2020
imhotep:

I nominate Witcher for commanding officer
I'm here

Re: Can Women Join Amotakun ? I Mean Strong Women by Gandollaar(f): 10:14am On Mar 16, 2020
imhotep:

Sai APC
Sai amotekun
Sai barber!

I'm eminently qualified to join Amotoekun as a non-yoruba who can mention all the Yoruba deities by name and chant their oriki.

Johnmartus Helinues Sarrki Solmusdesigns Solmusdesigns Solmus ipobarethieves Frlukas iamgrey
Re: Can Women Join Amotakun ? I Mean Strong Women by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 16, 2020
Witcher:
I'm here
Have you applied to amotekun?
Re: Can Women Join Amotakun ? I Mean Strong Women by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 16, 2020
Gandollaar:
Sai barber!

I'm eminently qualified to join Amotoekun as a non-yoruba who can mention all the Yoruba deities by name and chant their oriki.

Johnmartus Helinues Sarrki Solmusdesigns Solmusdesigns Solmus ipobarethieves Frlukas iamgrey
Sai change.
Sai Tinubu.
Sai Baba.

1 Like

Re: Can Women Join Amotakun ? I Mean Strong Women by Gandollaar(f): 10:16am On Mar 16, 2020
solmus:
I am a yoruba man and pardon my brother helinues he is simply speaking with caution and prolly think you are from the enemy camp, but facts remains if you joke with the power of a woman then you are jonsin, Moremi was our ancestoral slayqueen warrior, kanuris defeated fulani with Queen Amina, and the strongest comander of Zaria warrior was a lady. If you metal ladies want Amoured- Ekun form let us know, it is free
I am available. How do I go about it?

#AmotekunObirin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jagbe Clan In Etsako West Local Govt Area Of Edo State The Nature Of Bad Road. / This Is Shameful.. What Is The President Talking About Here Biko? (video) / Bashir El-rufai: APC Will Die If It Refuses To Give Tinubu The Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.