Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,400 members, 7,836,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

One Milli: Davido And Chioma Share More Photos From Their Traditional Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / One Milli: Davido And Chioma Share More Photos From Their Traditional Wedding (2456 Views)

Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table / Meet Onyi Adaba, Ken Erics Wife & More Photos From Their Traditional Wedding / Banky W & Adesua Etomi Kiss At Their Traditional Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Milli: Davido And Chioma Share More Photos From Their Traditional Wedding by SleekGist: 3:10pm On Mar 03, 2020
Weeks ago, the first behind-the-scene-photos of super star, Davido’s One Milli video shoot where he traditionally got married to his fiancee and mother of his son, Chioma went viral online.

The shots were taken in the Lagos Island market.

Now that the ‘One Milli’ video is out, Davido and Chioma have taken to their social media pages to share more photos from their wedding scene in it.

Chioma, 24, shared pictures from the set of the video on Instagram on Tuesday.

She captioned one of them: “1 Millie .”

Davido, 27, also posted pictures from the set with a similar caption, “1MILLI !!!!!”

This is not the first time Chioma is being featured in his musical video. SleekGist reports.

She played his love interest in his hit video, Assurance!

Watch the stunning video See more photos here:

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/one-milli-davido-and-chioma-share-more-photos-from-their-traditional-wedding/

Re: One Milli: Davido And Chioma Share More Photos From Their Traditional Wedding by ghettokid1(m): 3:14pm On Mar 03, 2020
Ok, Let me go and fry fuel.....

Re: One Milli: Davido And Chioma Share More Photos From Their Traditional Wedding by MDBrand: 3:26pm On Mar 03, 2020
Mtchewww. Mr man goan do proper wedding
Re: One Milli: Davido And Chioma Share More Photos From Their Traditional Wedding by Mercy2006(f): 4:07pm On Mar 03, 2020
Let me perch here and watch jobless people fight over celebs who don't give a flying fvck about them. grin

1 Like

Re: One Milli: Davido And Chioma Share More Photos From Their Traditional Wedding by Jimmyubah2: 4:25pm On Mar 03, 2020
MDBrand:
Mtchewww. Mr man goan do proper wedding
Which one be proper wedding again?

1 Like

Re: One Milli: Davido And Chioma Share More Photos From Their Traditional Wedding by AkuYAY: 5:48pm On Mar 03, 2020
Video: Fact Check on Davido's Controversial wedding Picture\
Read:https://ybtcnews.com/video-fact-check-on-davidos-controversial-wedding-picture/
Re: One Milli: Davido And Chioma Share More Photos From Their Traditional Wedding by Soulsymbol99: 5:51pm On Mar 03, 2020
That should be a music video shoot or something like that

(1) (Reply)

I Have Decided To Cheat On My Husband And Nothing Will Stop Me – Married Lady / 6 Longest Body Parts You've Never Seen Before. / Cardi B Confirms Reconciliation With Offset, Says It’s Hard To Stay Without SEX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.