Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,501 members, 7,816,192 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Rain Falls At Wuhan In China After TB Joshua’s Prophecy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rain Falls At Wuhan In China After TB Joshua’s Prophecy (3235 Views)

TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass / Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) / T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rain Falls At Wuhan In China After TB Joshua’s Prophecy by Hunter2009: 3:44pm On Mar 03, 2020
Rain Falls At Wuhan In China After TB Joshua’s Prophecy

When God speaks, the wise listens. Less than 24 hours after his prophecy, Wuhan in China which is the source of the endemic Coronavirus experienced shower of rain.

This was confirmed by citizens of the country . Also, the internationally acclaimed prophet shed more light on the miracle of rain yesterday:

"Since yesterday, when the Lord brought the revelation about the rain and that this rain will wipe away the epidemic coronavirus, I asked the Lord to make this happen in the place where the coronavirus started which is Wuhan, China. Right now, it is raining in Wuhan, China. The purpose of this rain is to wipe out this epidemic called coronavirus and it will continue till the end of this week. Whether you come in contact with the rain or not, it does not matter. The Lord said to me that it will rain and it is raining. Glory be to God!" - Prophet TB Joshua

In confirmation, someone living within Wuhan, China - the epicentre of the coronavirus - contacted Emmanuel TV to explain that it has been raining in the city from morning until evening! It also started raining in Beijing, the capital city of China. Thank You, Jesus Christ!

https://www.facebook.com/103470916440360/posts/3028260480628041/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rain Falls At Wuhan In China After TB Joshua’s Prophecy by TheApologist: 3:53pm On Mar 03, 2020
Interesting
Re: Rain Falls At Wuhan In China After TB Joshua’s Prophecy by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:55pm On Mar 03, 2020
any person with WEATHER FORECAST app will know when and where it will rain in this world....no need for BS prophecies.

btw didnt that yeye fraudster in robe predict the end of coronavirus? is the rain confirmation of end of coronavirus?!?!?!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rain Falls At Wuhan In China After TB Joshua’s Prophecy by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 03, 2020
Hunter2009:
Rain Falls At Wuhan In China After TB Joshua’s Prophecy

When God speaks, the wise listens. Less than 24 hours after his prophecy, Wuhan in China which is the source of the endemic Coronavirus experienced shower of rain.

This was confirmed by citizens of the country . Also, the internationally acclaimed prophet shed more light on the miracle of rain yesterday:

"Since yesterday, when the Lord brought the revelation about the rain and that this rain will wipe away the epidemic coronavirus, I asked the Lord to make this happen in the place where the coronavirus started which is Wuhan, China. Right now, it is raining in Wuhan, China. The purpose of this rain is to wipe out this epidemic called coronavirus and it will continue till the end of this week. Whether you come in contact with the rain or not, it does not matter. The Lord said to me [s]that it will rain and it is raining. Glory be to God!" - Prophet TB Joshua

In confirmation, someone living within Wuhan, China - the epicentre of the coronavirus - contacted Emmanuel TV to explain that it has been raining in the city from morning until evening! It also started raining in Beijing, the capital city of China. Thank You, Jesus Christ![/s]

https://www.facebook.com/103470916440360/posts/3028260480628041/

Re: Rain Falls At Wuhan In China After TB Joshua’s Prophecy by LordReed(m): 5:49pm On Mar 03, 2020
Gosh! The strength of this delusion. I'm aghast.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rain Falls At Wuhan In China After TB Joshua’s Prophecy by Hotspotbro(m): 7:01pm On Mar 03, 2020
Xi jing ping right now

1 Like

Re: Rain Falls At Wuhan In China After TB Joshua’s Prophecy by sunshineV(f): 7:18pm On Mar 03, 2020
The fools will start shouting "amen"

If he can't gimmie all champions league correct score he's also blind as a bat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rain Falls At Wuhan In China After TB Joshua’s Prophecy by mank1234(m): 11:50pm On Mar 03, 2020
They have come again!
Re: Rain Falls At Wuhan In China After TB Joshua’s Prophecy by delishpot: 12:34am On Mar 15, 2020
Worshipers of men. So TBJ is your god now?

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Know If I Am Going To Heaven? / Adeboye Announces Changes In RCCG Hierarchy / Video and pictures Pastor Caught Having Sex With Church Members Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.