Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,082 members, 7,814,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates 34th Birthday With Lovely Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates 34th Birthday With Lovely Photos (2224 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Hot Photos / Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Queenly Beach Photos / Jayden Safo 8th Birthday: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates 34th Birthday With Lovely Photos by ChiadiNelson(m): 3:56pm On Mar 03, 2020
Beautiful Ghanaian actress and author, Juliet Ibrahim is celebrating her 34th birthday today, 3rd of March, 2020.

The 34-year-old mother of one shared a lovely photo on Instagram of her curvy self rocking a beautiful black corset.

The beautiful actress in a lengthy post was super grateful to God for preserving her life and causing her to witness yet another birthday.

The caption was the lyrics of “Omekannaya”, a song by Nigerian Gospel singer, Mercy Chinwo.

She wrote:

“Men may not understand
How far You’ve brought me
They may not understand
I worship You today
Jesus ome kannaya
I worship you today… The doer of all good things
Whatever You say comes to pass
Onye di nso (Holy One)
The only precious lamb of God
When You’re involved things change
I can’t imagine what I would be without You
Go without You, Can’t live without You.Thank You Lord for another year! #atoasttolife #March3rd #happybirthdayqueen”

See Instagram post:

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates 34th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Generalkaycee(m): 3:58pm On Mar 03, 2020
She's pretty..

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates 34th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Mercy2006(f): 4:00pm On Mar 03, 2020
She is one hell of a beautiful woman.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates 34th Birthday With Lovely Photos by NobleAngell(f): 4:01pm On Mar 03, 2020
Beautifullllllll! Happy birthday to you... but 34? Habaaa, Even your first bra should be older than that naaaa.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates 34th Birthday With Lovely Photos by daddytime(m): 4:11pm On Mar 03, 2020
Goddess..

Fear and life experience no go allow me say hello to this one sef.

Dem say if snake bite small pikin when next him see worm na to pick race.

Daughters of Eve.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates 34th Birthday With Lovely Photos by scoundrel(f): 5:08pm On Mar 03, 2020
See what somebody is wearing in hot Ghana. Lol.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates 34th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 03, 2020
Kantanka's son, Ik ogbonna, Bobby V, Iceberg slim...all broke this movie goddess' heart. Happy birthday to this Lebanese + Liberian, Ghana/ Nigeria Queen. May this day be as beautiful as she is and may she find true love.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates 34th Birthday With Lovely Photos by DModeCntStopMe: 6:19pm On Mar 03, 2020
ChiadiNelson:
Beautiful Ghanaian actress and author, Juliet Ibrahim is celebrating her 34th birthday today, 3rd of March, 2020.

The 34-year-old mother of one shared a lovely photo on Instagram of her curvy self rocking a beautiful black corset.

The beautiful actress in a lengthy post was super grateful to God for preserving her life and causing her to witness yet another birthday.

The caption was the lyrics of “Omekannaya”, a song by Nigerian Gospel singer, Mercy Chinwo.

She wrote:

“Men may not understand
How far You’ve brought me
They may not understand
I worship You today
Jesus ome kannaya
I worship you today… The doer of all good things
Whatever You say comes to pass
Onye di nso (Holy One)
The only precious lamb of God
When You’re involved things change
I can’t imagine what I would be without You
Go without You, Can’t live without You.Thank You Lord for another year! #atoasttolife #March3rd #happybirthdayqueen”

See Instagram post:

Nobi only 34

Na -14

Mtchewwww
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates 34th Birthday With Lovely Photos by doggedfighter(f): 7:25pm On Mar 03, 2020
She's beautiful and aging gracefully
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates 34th Birthday With Lovely Photos by teemotee: 7:47pm On Mar 03, 2020
this milf is 34 ? wow undecided
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates 34th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 03, 2020
Lol but how on Earth will she be 34?

If she is not above 40 then she is almost 40, some people are more liars than the devil himself. Even the devil is baffled.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates 34th Birthday With Lovely Photos by happybee: 8:32pm On Mar 03, 2020
justnock:
Kantanka's son, Ik ogbonna, Bobby V, Iceberg slim...all broke this movie goddess' heart. Happy birthday to this Lebanese + Liberian, Ghana/ Nigeria Queen. May this day be as beautiful as she is and may she find true love.
Guy wetin na?
You sabi all those wey don break the babe heart, Oga o!!
cheesy
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates 34th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Professorcplus(m): 9:13pm On Mar 03, 2020
ok but how many thread they post am like this

(1) (Reply)

Chacha Eke Celebrates Son, Awesome On His First Birthday (photos) / Yvonne Jegede Eventually Admits She Did Surgery To Look Curvier / Relationship Coach Amara Nwosu Remarries First Husband After Two Failed Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.