Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:37 AM

I Lost My Boyfriend To My Sister – Twitter User Cry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Lost My Boyfriend To My Sister – Twitter User Cry (619 Views)

Regina Chukwu: I Can't Allow My Boyfriend To Have Female Bestie / DJ Cuppy: "Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me" / "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Lost My Boyfriend To My Sister – Twitter User Cry by 9ja2geez(m): 4:16pm On Mar 03, 2020
A Twitter user took to the platform to narrate how she lost her boyfriend to her blood sister 3 years ago.

@NNeliwe disclosed that she was blinded by love and never noticed her boyfriend’s “odd affection” for her sister at that time.

She however revealed that she is now closer to her sister who she lost her boyfriend to and can’t let a stranger deceive them into living apart.

Read her tweets below:-

READ FULL DETAILS FROM SOURCE

https://9ja2geez.com/news/i-lost-my-boyfriend-to-my-sister-twitter-user-cry/%20

READ FULL DETAILS FROM SOURCE

Re: I Lost My Boyfriend To My Sister – Twitter User Cry by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:18pm On Mar 03, 2020
how can you lose something that was never yours, to begin with?!

(1) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo And Pastor Paul Enenche's Dance Remixed With Tesumole / Actress Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Bare Stomach Amidst Pregnancy Rumours / Marriage During Pandemic: Attendees Watch From Their Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.