Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Bishop Daniel Obinim Sells Coronavirus 'Holy Oil' To Church Members For N13k - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Daniel Obinim Sells Coronavirus 'Holy Oil' To Church Members For N13k (42220 Views)

Bishop Obinim Arrested And Fined For Illegally Using Strobe Lights And Siren / Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His / Bishop Daniel Obinim Trying To Fly Like A Bird On Air (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Sells Coronavirus 'Holy Oil' To Church Members For N13k by Unrated900(m): 5:09am On Mar 04, 2020
Citytrend:
Guys believe me the world Needs God now more than ever before. And this is one of many signs

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Company or Product For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. Also do Fully Ready Website. See my info below to Chat me

Belive me
They are so gullible
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Sells Coronavirus 'Holy Oil' To Church Members For N13k by Eddygre8(m): 5:18am On Mar 04, 2020
Business
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Sells Coronavirus 'Holy Oil' To Church Members For N13k by Citytrend: 5:20am On Mar 04, 2020
gypsey:
fu ck you and your useless God also grin God that can not cure malaria, typhoid or ebola.

Fools like you enjoy been paranoid for no reason. i just made you aware of spanish flu that killed 50 million people 1918 but you are too foolish and gullible to notice.
Now I know I'm speaking to someone in the right frame of thoughts. I wish I have all the time in the world to follow you and be typing trash my brother. I wish you the best
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Sells Coronavirus 'Holy Oil' To Church Members For N13k by Awoo88: 6:25am On Mar 04, 2020
See as some idiot dey bring shame to Christianity. Na so one go sell salt for Ebola. The salt ended up killing more people than the Ebola.
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Sells Coronavirus 'Holy Oil' To Church Members For N13k by dragunov: 7:34am On Mar 04, 2020
TMSMedia:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ghpage.com/angel-obinim-cure-coronavirus-outdoors-anointing-oil-remedy/115290/%3famp

This guy deserves to be marched to the village square and shot in the head. Pure banditry.
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Sells Coronavirus 'Holy Oil' To Church Members For N13k by siwhoh(m): 8:33am On Mar 04, 2020
The gulliblea are the ones making these people strive in their mischievous deeds.
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Sells Coronavirus 'Holy Oil' To Church Members For N13k by JayPeeOham: 8:52am On Mar 04, 2020
Wetin coronavirus no go see for Ghana??

But this Ghanian Pastor must be an Igbo man
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Sells Coronavirus 'Holy Oil' To Church Members For N13k by Obiaksnews: 9:23am On Mar 04, 2020
We are in the days where people would rather seek the protection of their pastors rather than seeking the protection of God
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Sells Coronavirus 'Holy Oil' To Church Members For N13k by PapaAdanna: 10:45am On Mar 04, 2020
Them go still buy

Most times don't blame these God of men... Blame their sheep
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Sells Coronavirus 'Holy Oil' To Church Members For N13k by TruthSpeaker: 12:46pm On Mar 04, 2020
MY PEOPLE PERISH DUE TO LACK OF WISDOM. MANY AFRICAS ARE ASTONISHINGLY STUPID, SO RELIGIOUS DUDES SEEM TO TAKE UNDUE ADVANTAGE AS A RESULT.
Re: Bishop Daniel Obinim Sells Coronavirus 'Holy Oil' To Church Members For N13k by Truthchiz: 10:27pm On Mar 04, 2020
GEOANDSONS:
shocked shocked shocked

Oluwa wetin dey Coronate
I dey tell you. Suntin dey quaruntine for there...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Odumeje Shows Off N4m To Be Given To Victims Of Ochanja Market Fire / Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan / 5 Things some Christians Wish Jesus Didn't Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.