Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Ecobank And Unexplainable And Deductions - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ecobank And Unexplainable And Deductions (610 Views)

How I Finally Got Cash From Ecobank And CNN Showing Nigerians Queuing To Get Cas / Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions / First Bank, Zenith, Uba, Ecobank And Other Banks Ussd Codes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ecobank And Unexplainable And Deductions by professore(m): 5:42pm On Mar 03, 2020
Ecobank has been making unreasonable deductions from my account. This is now unbearable to me. Kindly look into it and adjust yourself, if I had the capacity I would not come to Nairaland to complain but take them to court. They never add to my money but deduce ragardless of whether you have used their card on their ATM terminal or on another bank's. Who else is feeling this abnormlity from them?
Re: Ecobank And Unexplainable And Deductions by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 03, 2020
UBA sef tyre me
Re: Ecobank And Unexplainable And Deductions by professore(m): 6:26pm On Mar 03, 2020
I think we need to create awareness. It is becoming irritating
Re: Ecobank And Unexplainable And Deductions by Homeboiy: 6:30pm On Mar 03, 2020
After I tackled them on fb
They have stopped any form of deductions from me

I can now withdraw everything in my account
Re: Ecobank And Unexplainable And Deductions by professore(m): 12:19pm On Mar 04, 2020
Homeboiy:
After I tackled them on fb
They have stopped any form of deductions from me

I can now withdraw everything in my account
Did u add your account number while the tackling was ongoing LOL? Yes they are operating zero account.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Thousands Targeted Business Leads In 30 Minutes / Super Financial Breakthrough Seminar / Global Business Partners Urgently Needed Apply Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.