Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Belief The Sculpting Hands Of Destiny - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Belief The Sculpting Hands Of Destiny (167 Views)

How God Saved Me From The Hands Of Bandits On My Way To Abuja / Sex: A Trusted Tool In The Hands Of The Devil / Repent From Sin And Belief The Gospel Of Jesus Christ Crucified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Belief The Sculpting Hands Of Destiny by Freh(m): 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2020
Why should our beliefs matter? Our beliefs about ourselves, what we're capable, our beliefs about others, do they determine what we experience in real life?
Can our belief systems create external confirmations?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnCbWDahUiY
Watch full video

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/03/2020 / Signs That You Need Marital Deliverance / My Malaria Cured Without "Drugs"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.