Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Amazing Amaze Drags TuFace Idibia & Blaq Jerzee For Stealing His instrumental - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amazing Amaze Drags TuFace Idibia & Blaq Jerzee For Stealing His instrumental (406 Views)

Annie Idibia Drags Tuface And His Family Because He Spent Nights With Pero / MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ / Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Amaze Drags TuFace Idibia & Blaq Jerzee For Stealing His instrumental by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 03, 2020
Fast rising Nigerian Rnb/Afrocentric singer Andrew Robodu Idaewor fondly called Amazing Amaze has taken to social media to call out Tu face Idibia and ace producer Blaq Jerzee for stealing his song after he paid Blaq Jerzee’s for a beat. The song ”Opo” featuring Wizkid which is on Tu Face’s new album – Warrior has a subtle, yet worrying sonic similarities between ‘African Girl’ by Amazing Amaze coincidentally both songs were produced by Blaq Jerzee. Sadly, the similarities between ‘African Girl’ and “Opo” by are too hard to ignore.

The artiste took to Instagram - @amazingamaze1 to air his displeasure at producer Blaq Jerzee & Tu Face Idibia for breach in contract.

“My name is Amazing Amaze, I am an artiste, also a fan of both 2baba and Wizkid, I appreciate the work they put in and what they’ve been able to achieve with their music.”

“I have stayed calm over the past few days as reactions from my fans and well-wishers has flooded the public space over the similarities in the instrumentals for my song “African Girl” released on (5th December 2019) and 2baba’s “Opor” featuring Wizkid off the legend’s recent “warriors” album. Both songs were produced by Blaq Jerzee, while I am sad that a beat produced for me and fully paid for was also given to 2baba, I must say that am hurt because am the original owner of the instrumental and I don’t want a situation where people will say I copied 2baba’s instrumental but it’s all love as I don’t intend joining issues with anyone.”

“Anyone who knows me from way back knows that my sound has greatly been influenced by the Legend 2baba so no disrespect. I just want my music to be heard, I want my fans to spread love and positivity at this time, keep supporting Amazing Amaze, Thank you.

As a music enthusiast and journalist, I have heard both songs, the beats and rhythm are ironically alike and I humbly suggest Blaq Jerzee should act professionally and put down the Tu Face’s song or pay Amazing Amaze for the breach in contract.

“My name is Amazing Amaze, I am an artiste, also a fan of both 2baba and Wizkid, I appreciate the work they put in and what they’ve been able to achieve with their music.”

“I have stayed calm over the past few days as reactions from my fans and well-wishers has flooded the public space over the similarities in the instrumentals for my song “African Girl” released on (5th December 2019) and 2baba’s “Opor” featuring Wizkid off the legend’s recent “warriors” album. Both songs were produced by Blaq Jerzee, while I am sad that a beat produced for me and fully paid for was also given to 2baba, I must say that am hurt because am the original owner of the instrumental and I don’t want a situation where people will say I copied 2baba’s instrumental but it’s all love as I don’t intend joining issues with anyone.”

“Anyone who knows me from way back knows that my sound has greatly been influenced by the Legend 2baba so no disrespect. I just want my music to be heard, I want my fans to spread love and positivity at this time, keep supporting Amazing Amaze, Thank you.

As a music enthusiast and journalist, I have heard both songs, the beats and rhythm are ironically alike and I humbly suggest Blaq Jerzee should act professionally and put down the Tu Face’s song or pay Amazing Amaze for the breach in contract.

You can download/stream both songs yourself and drop a comment..

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

My Prophecy About The Outbreak Of Coronavirus / Must Watch! How Corona Virus Is Killing Football / Good News: Prince Charles Out Of Virus Self-isolation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.