Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Say No To Atiku And Ibb - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Say No To Atiku And Ibb (1027 Views)

The Gift Abdulaziz Alsharrah Gave To Atiku Abubakar In Abuja / Check Out A Nigerian Reply To Atiku Abubakars Tweet..(photo) / Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say No To Atiku And Ibb by castrogee(m): 3:43pm On Dec 20, 2010
Nobody is afraid of Atiku the guy is just a political harlot, a wanderer and an oppurtunist who feasts only on unsuspecting prey and claim victory for being a hero. This time around i can bet anybody Nigerians are not gonna be fooled again we are waiting for them . Go and tell ATIKU IBB GUSAU AND SARAKI that they are bunch of fools whoose political gimmick is not gonna work for them and their past will turn against them . who does'nt know that Atiku is a glorified criminal his records at the ports speaks volume, is it Ibb, that ingrate and insatiable fellow who thinks that nigeria and nigerians are his toys which he can play around with, he instigated this nonsense called zoning that exist only in the dictionary of fools so as to achieve his selfish aim, that already is a flop. the only credible oppurtunity for the north is to rally round Buhari and see if weather he will snatch power from the incubent if the north allows itself to be fooled by IBB or ATIKU i can assure them that they are not going to get power in this country for the next 50 years. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAY NO TO IBB AND ATIKU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Say No To Atiku And Ibb by MrCork4(m): 3:43pm On Dec 20, 2010
erm, and this is meant to be romantic? undecided
Re: Say No To Atiku And Ibb by mykali(m): 3:50pm On Dec 20, 2010
Mr Cork, i heard IBB and Atiku have a secret love affair between themselves. Ain't that romantic enough??
Re: Say No To Atiku And Ibb by medjai(m): 6:18pm On Dec 20, 2010
No, no

I've done as you asked
Re: Say No To Atiku And Ibb by kaymoney2(m): 6:19pm On Dec 20, 2010
I like NiGGA RAW ONE NNE  cool cool cool
Re: Say No To Atiku And Ibb by nitrogen(m): 6:21pm On Dec 20, 2010
romantic one indeed(thread)
Re: Say No To Atiku And Ibb by Dsense(m): 6:22pm On Dec 20, 2010
Mods! angry
Re: Say No To Atiku And Ibb by kaymoney2(m): 6:24pm On Dec 20, 2010
I get friend wey come from Ghana this morning the guy go smoke Marijuana=> NIGGA RAW ONA NNE   cool cool cool cool

Re: Say No To Atiku And Ibb by kaymoney2(m): 6:28pm On Dec 20, 2010
I get friend wey come from Ghana this morning the guy go smoke Marijuana=> NIGGA RAW ONE NNE   cool cool cool cool

Re: Say No To Atiku And Ibb by zealot4me(f): 10:34pm On Dec 21, 2010
I THOUGH I WAS IN r SECTION *TURNS AROUND TO SEE
Re: Say No To Atiku And Ibb by Dsense(m): 12:41pm On Dec 22, 2010
@Kay . . . . You don kolo with all these pics grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Wikileaks Nigeria : Northern Elite And Presidency : / Next Report- Ekwueme – Patriot Or Villain? / The Core Of Who Am I - Gej

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.