Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,923 members, 7,835,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched - TV/Movies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched (55657 Views)

Who Still Remembers This Old Movie Of 1998? / Name A Movie You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching / What Is The Best Movie You Watched In 2018? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by chival(f): 12:45am On Mar 08, 2020
missimelda01:

Blade is still my best vampire movie ever
Yep, copy that.
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 08, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
Problem Child.
I know what you did last summer
Final destination
Specie
Aliens and predator
Anaconda(ft ice-cube & J-lo)
I know what u did last summer, that movie hen
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by chival(f): 12:47am On Mar 08, 2020
Tim16:
This guy is a movie legend
Thanks. I'm female though.

1 Like

Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by chival(f): 12:49am On Mar 08, 2020
madjune:

You wan claim old master.

Na me be Baba here.
1. The house on the skull mountain.
2. Snake in the monkey shadow.
3. Return of the last Shaolin
I'm not a big fan of Chinese movies. I've seen a few though.
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by chival(f): 12:50am On Mar 08, 2020
macklef:

Did u spend ur childhood inside televesion?
I could actually name many more. My parents had a huge library of movies.
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by chival(f): 12:51am On Mar 08, 2020
Kunlus:
is like you're selling films
Nope, I'm just an eclectic movie aficionado.
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by chival(f): 12:53am On Mar 08, 2020
Slimpotter:

Maid in Manhattan was effortlessly good.
Yeah, probably Lopez's best movie.
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by chival(f): 12:53am On Mar 08, 2020
chudez0147:

Bad guy
grin
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by jman77(m): 12:56am On Mar 08, 2020
Atom ant
Muppet show
Superglot brothers
Sesame Street
Incredible hulk
Fantastic 4
Joe 90
Super Ted
Donald duck
Captain hook
Peter pan
Batman

Thunder fire cartoon Network!

1 Like

Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by chival(f): 1:00am On Mar 08, 2020
ANGELMARVE:
Igodo.
Twins of the rain forest.
Ishawuru.
IKoTo aye.
August meeting.
Love of my life by Ramsey Noah and Genevieve.
Karakachika
Billionaires club.
OWAN DECEMBER.
Blood sisters.
Egg of Life
Ukwa.
Aki and paw paw.
Osuofia in London.
All movies by Liz Benson.
Coming from America by Jim iyke
The senator.
Take me to mama by saint obi.
Etc

Back in the days when Nigeria movies were top notch. Mehnn i miss childhood where we watch movies on cassette and still remember that cassette cleaner.

Oh for those that lived In Lagos those days, who remembers lepa shandy?

Who remembers the real old Fuji house of commotion?

Who remembers that old advert, oh i feel good!! parararararara

Who remembers the first peak milk advert?

Sigh!!! If there is one thing i can wish is this Life, it's to go back to the olden days.

As for foreign movies.

All Pierce brosman James bond movies (007)

All jetli old movies when he was having a skin cut with a single long hair at the back of his head.

Oh all Jean Claude van damm's old movies, most especially the one he Acts with sisquo.

Oh who remembers Chuck noris?

Oh who remembers killer. The popular guy that acts Chinese movies?

Who remembers Steven seager (nobody beat me in the kitchen)

Who remembers war without end? The death of the black soldier was painful.

Who remembers i am a soldier?

Who remembers Cynthia?

So many beautiful childhood memories.

By the order of the Peaky blinders
I remember Chuck Norris, Steven Seagal and Van Damme. I wasn't particularly fond of Seagal though. I wonder where those guys are now.
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by blasted12: 1:01am On Mar 08, 2020
Transformers the 80's version
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by chival(f): 1:01am On Mar 08, 2020
yazga:
The godfater
The Godfather is a classic.

1 Like

Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by Azmanaty: 1:03am On Mar 08, 2020
Deep Blue Sea
battle of Muzanga
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by chival(f): 1:07am On Mar 08, 2020
Hadassah4chi:
I just love topics like this. Here is my own list
Robin Hood
Return of the saints (Simon Templar)
Never ending story
Love boat
Donny and Marie Osborne
Space 99 (or 1990)
Here comes the bride
The three fugitives
Lace (1 2 3)

Wow! You are the very first person I'm meeting who knows Lace. I'm impressed. Do you know Valley of Dolls?
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by kbbanj10(m): 1:09am On Mar 08, 2020
Palace New Mascurade Battle Line Jaiyesinmi Mosebolatan Abela Pupa Ajele Ti Oluwa nile Arelu Yanpon Yanrin
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:19am On Mar 08, 2020
Tim16:
Ahhh... you be boss, I respect you

Hahhahahaha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:21am On Mar 08, 2020
alsudaes1:

Kal ho na ho
Des numberi (number 10)
Karate
Sholay
Amar Akbar Anthony
Pardesi

Aha! How did I forget to include Kal Ho na Ho and Sholay!! cheesy. We don't get those types anymore. cry

1 Like

Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:22am On Mar 08, 2020
Tim16:
this was when you would watch Indian movies and see tears gushing out of your eyes, not now that India is acting Sci-fi

Exactly. These days, I can barely sit through 15 minutes of their movies. The most impressive I've watched in recent times is "Bahubali."

1 Like

Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by placeofallure(f): 1:27am On Mar 08, 2020
ANGELMARVE:
Igodo.
Twins of the rain forest.
Ishawuru.
IKoTo aye.
August meeting.
Love of my life by Ramsey Noah and Genevieve.
Karakachika
Billionaires club.
OWAN DECEMBER.
Blood sisters.
Egg of Life
Ukwa.
Aki and paw paw.
Osuofia in London.
All movies by Liz Benson.
Coming from America by Jim iyke
The senator.
Take me to mama by saint obi.
Etc

Back in the days when Nigeria movies were top notch. Mehnn i miss childhood where we watch movies on cassette and still remember that cassette cleaner.

Oh for those that lived In Lagos those days, who remembers lepa shandy?

Who remembers the real old Fuji house of commotion?

Who remembers that old advert, oh i feel good!! parararararara

Who remembers the first peak milk advert?

Sigh!!! If there is one thing i can wish is this Life, it's to go back to the olden days.

As for foreign movies.

All Pierce brosman James bond movies (007)

All jetli old movies when he was having a skin cut with a single long hair at the back of his head.

Oh all Jean Claude van damm's old movies, most especially the one he Acts with sisquo.

Oh who remembers Chuck noris?

Oh who remembers killer. The popular guy that acts Chinese movies?

Who remembers Steven seager (nobody beat me in the kitchen)

Who remembers war without end? The death of the black soldier was painful.

Who remembers i am a soldier?

Who remembers Cynthia?

So many beautiful childhood memories.

By the order of the Peaky blinders

I always say children born in the 80s enjoyed oh! Wish I could turn....
Yeah! I remember most of the things you mentioned. I don't joke with Van Damme's movies- Hard target, Lionheart, Double impact, Sudden Death, Kickboxer, No Retreat, No Surrender, Time Cop . Love them all.

I remember Jet Li's Jun Bo and Chin Bo, with Michelle Yeoh

I remember Chuck Noris Invasion USA
I remember Lepa shandy, I remember Blood sisters, I remember Amaeze imariagbe, she was like Genevieve then.

I still watch Steven Seagal's movies.

Pierce Brosnan is my best 007 man. I love Sean Connery as 007 too.- The man with the golden gun.

I remember my favourite movies:
How Stella got her groove back
Love and basketball
Diary of a mad black woman
Disappearing Acts
Best man
White Chicks
Down to Earth
The Mummy
Maids in Manhattan
Mr. Bones
Why do fools fall in love
What's love got to do with it
Waiting to exhale
Coming to America
Naked Weapons
Assassins
Sister Acts
Fighting Temptations
Deliver us from Eva

Local
Oleku, it's a classic
Owoblow
Ti Oluwa ni Ile
Saworonide
Agogo Eewo
Domitilla
Narrow Escape
True Confession
Hot secret
Diamond Ring

2 Likes

Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by cooldragon: 1:28am On Mar 08, 2020
Bed knobs and broomsticks.
Sound of music.
Mary poppins(first version)
Seven brides for seven brothers.
Super Ted(cartoon).
Running man.
Masters of the universe.
Robocop.
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by Tpayne007(m): 1:30am On Mar 08, 2020
Coraline
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by cybriz82(m): 1:30am On Mar 08, 2020
Mahd, toofan.disco dancer. Negin. Watchd all this in Godday cinema with my parents.... Little nikky.going banana. Coming to America. The hook. Really missd nta showing robing hood n dr who. Stay awake all night watching Jack and the fatman bulldog.
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by Tpayne007(m): 1:31am On Mar 08, 2020
It's Mrs doubtfire
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by Tpayne007(m): 1:36am On Mar 08, 2020
Citizen kane
Breakfast club
Mary Poppins
Sound of music
The Godfather
The matrix
Nightmare before Christmas
Charlie and the chocolate factory
Wizard of Oz
The dark crystal
Secret of nymph
The land before time
Jurassic park
The lion king
MIB
The original star wars trilogy 1970
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by abolergynation: 1:36am On Mar 08, 2020
AGBARA NLA(The Ultimate Power)

...in fact when the sound track is been played like this,everywhere will be quiet and temble

Kudoz to Mount Zion drama
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by Kubernetes: 1:38am On Mar 08, 2020
Last American ....Vg.
Promise
Hawaii fifle
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by CXLVII: 1:39am On Mar 08, 2020
Titanic
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by odimbannamdi(m): 1:46am On Mar 08, 2020
Cool thread
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by Rocktation(f): 1:51am On Mar 08, 2020
cooldragon:
Bed knobs and broomsticks.
Sound of music.
Mary poppins(first version)
Seven brides for seven brothers.
Super Ted(cartoon).
Running man.
Masters of the universe.
Robocop.

Yeah...you are there too. Lol....
We know old when we see old...
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by flexs(m): 1:53am On Mar 08, 2020
StrikeBack:
Big trouble in little china
Ghost of Mars
. U sirbe watch movie
I love the movie trouble in little china
Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by naptu2: 1:56am On Mar 08, 2020
Foreign.

This was the NTA's regular New Year's Eve movie in the early 1980s. I usually watched it while waiting for the clock to strike 12.

naptu2:
They seek him here, they seek him there,
Those Frenchies seek him everywhere.
Is he in heaven? - Is he in hell?
That damned, elusive Pimpernel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TU2RLwEsxT4

Local.

The Reign of Abiku.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched by sholay2011(m): 1:57am On Mar 08, 2020
NIGERIAN:
Thunderbolt: Magun

Saworoide

True Confession

Witches

Scores to Settle

Most Wanted

Oyato (Wemimo films)

HOLLYWOOD:
To Kill a Mockingbird

All About Eve

Sunset Boulevard

The Silence of the Lambs

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24) (Reply)

BBNaija: Kaisha Says All Relationships In The House Are Fake, Dorathy Will Win / Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 / Kemen And Tboss Trend After Esther And Frodd Pant Saga, Tboss Video Dug Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.