Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,071 members, 7,814,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Who Still Remembers This Old Movie Of 1998? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Still Remembers This Old Movie Of 1998? (1091 Views)

Do You Remember This Old Nigerian Advert? (Video) / Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched / Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Still Remembers This Old Movie Of 1998? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:03am On Nov 21, 2021
The movie Witches was one of Nollywood's blockbuster movies of the year 1998. It featured top actresses and actors like Camila Mberekpe,Liz Benson,Zack Orji,Ernest Asuzu,Bukky Ajayi,Larry Koldsweat,Tony One week.
I watched the movie as a child back then,and now have downloaded it on YouTube.
I still have it.
One of the scenes I remembered vividly is that of three witches sent to attack a luxurious bus and bring all the passengers's blood to the coven.
Another is when Liz Benson's adopted baby turns into a rat to cause destruction and torment his parents.

1 Like

Re: Who Still Remembers This Old Movie Of 1998? by Bestie01(f): 11:05am On Nov 21, 2021
How did u search for it?I need old movies like this to download but I don't Know their names.

1 Like

Re: Who Still Remembers This Old Movie Of 1998? by PlayMaker14: 11:05am On Nov 21, 2021
Onyiiobi7735:
The movie Witches was one of Nollywood's blockbuster movies of the year 1998. It featured top actresses and actors like Camila Mberekpe,Liz Benson,Zack Orji,Ernest Asuzu,Bukky Ajayi,Larry Koldsweat,Tony One week.
I watched the movie as a child back then,and now have downloaded it on YouTube.
I still have it.
One of the scenes I remembered vividly is that of three witches sent to attack a luxurious bus and bring all the passengers's blood to the coven.
Another is when Liz Benson's adopted baby turns into a rat to cause destruction and torment his parents.
The adopted baby will transform into a rat and starts eating cash notes.... grin

Good old memories.

2 Likes

Re: Who Still Remembers This Old Movie Of 1998? by Davash222(m): 11:13am On Nov 21, 2021
PlayMaker14:
The adopted baby will transform into a rat and starts eating cash notes.... grin

Good old memories.
You be real OG.

Indomie generation will not relate. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Still Remembers This Old Movie Of 1998? by PlayMaker14: 11:15am On Nov 21, 2021
Davash222:

You be real OG.

My brother, they will not relate.

I miss those good old days.

2 Likes

Re: Who Still Remembers This Old Movie Of 1998? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:16am On Nov 21, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Good old memories.
The baby even destroyed his father's car engine.
Re: Who Still Remembers This Old Movie Of 1998? by PlayMaker14: 11:18am On Nov 21, 2021
Onyiiobi7735:

The baby even destroyed his father's car engine.
Yes... grin

The movie is kinda similar with End Of The Wicked starred by Charles Okafor and Hilda Dokubo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Still Remembers This Old Movie Of 1998? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:29am On Nov 21, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Yes... grin

The movie is kinda similar with End Of The Wicked starred by Charles Okafor and Hilda Dokubo.

Haa, I love that movie End of the Wicked so much. Very educative movie,exposing the mystery of Witchcraft.
I also have it downloaded on YouTube.
Re: Who Still Remembers This Old Movie Of 1998? by akinsto4ever(m): 11:34am On Nov 21, 2021
One of the witches had a big fat dick and uses it to Bleep the daughter in-law at night....lolz

1 Like

Re: Who Still Remembers This Old Movie Of 1998? by PlayMaker14: 11:45am On Nov 21, 2021
Onyiiobi7735:

Haa, I love that movie End of the Wicked so much. Very educative movie,exposing the mystery of Witchcraft.
I also have it downloaded on YouTube.
You're correct, Alex Usifo did a perfect job as the head of the witches....

Our local TV stations should be showing old movies on Sunday evenings especially the ones that would teach good moral values.

2 Likes

Re: Who Still Remembers This Old Movie Of 1998? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:14pm On Nov 21, 2021
PlayMaker14:
You're correct, Alex Usifo did a perfect job as the head of the witches....

Our local TV stations should be showing old movies on Sunday evenings especially the ones that would teach good moral values.
Yes oo. They really do need to.
Alex Usifo did wonderfully well,acting as Beelzebub, the principality controlling witchcraft
Re: Who Still Remembers This Old Movie Of 1998? by PlayMaker14: 12:20pm On Nov 21, 2021
Onyiiobi7735:

Yes oo. They really do need to.
Alex Usifo did wonderfully well,acting as Beelzebub, the principality controlling witchcraft
Family Programs like Everyday People, One Love, Domino, Theft Collector, I Need To Know, Dear Mother, Extended Family and Checkmates needs to be aired weekly...

Trust me, people will benefit from these educative and informative programs.

2 Likes

Re: Who Still Remembers This Old Movie Of 1998? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 1:04pm On Nov 21, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Family Programs like Everyday People, One Love, Domino, Theft Collector, I Need To Know, Dear Mother, Extended Family and Checkmates needs to be aired weekly...

Trust me, people will benefit from these educative and informative programs.
Exactly. I miss that Everyday People
Re: Who Still Remembers This Old Movie Of 1998? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 1:09pm On Nov 21, 2021
Bestie01:
How did u search for it?I need old movies like this to download but I don't Know their names.
On YouTube ,type witches 1998 and you will see a video with the picture of Liz Benson and Zack Orji in wedding attire. That's the movie Witches.
Then download.

1 Like

Re: Who Still Remembers This Old Movie Of 1998? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 1:11pm On Nov 21, 2021
Davash222:
You be real OG.

Gbam,bro
Re: Who Still Remembers This Old Movie Of 1998? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 1:13pm On Nov 21, 2021
akinsto4ever:
One of the witches had a big fat dick and uses it to Bleep the daughter in-law at night....lolz
That's in End of the Wicked.
I have the movie on YouTube
Re: Who Still Remembers This Old Movie Of 1998? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 1:16pm On Nov 21, 2021
Bestie01:
You can also search Highway to the grave,Samadora,Suicide mission, End of the Wicked, Oracle on YouTube.
I have them.
And also Score to settle.

(1) (Reply)

Hausa Actress Knows Death Sentence Fate By July 8th / Into The White (2012) HD / Massive Turnout At Gulder Ultimate Search

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.