Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

I Will Evangelise Strongly To Convince Igbos To Join APC- Gov Uzodinma - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Evangelise Strongly To Convince Igbos To Join APC- Gov Uzodinma (1814 Views)

Convince Igbos To Be Part Of Nigeria, Give South-east Presidency In 2023 - Ubani / Ruga: Uwazuruike Blasts Ohanaeze 'Urging Igbos To Defend Themselves, Cowardice' / I’ll Liberate Kwara From Modern Colonisers – APC Gov Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Evangelise Strongly To Convince Igbos To Join APC- Gov Uzodinma by Sammy07: 8:14am On Mar 05, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Igbo to the core. Igbo that understands how Nigeria works. Igbo that is not moved my emotions,by hear say.
I have always come from a family of progressives. My grandfather was a supporter of AG as a tailor on Haruna street Onitsha in 1950s n 1960s when most igbos were NCNC. After the war he relocated to Lagos with his family n in 2nd Republic became a member of UPN when most igbos n even his children were either NPN or NPP. I come from a family that has been to all parts of Nigeria n has lived with different tribes all our lives. I can speak n write fluently in igbo because I grew up in an Anglican Church where as kids we were taught the igbo alphabet in Sunday school. Right here in the heart of Lagos.
So I know Nigeria. I know when times change. Every political dispensation has its dynamics n intrigues. If you don't move with it you miss out. This current political dispensation started changing immediately after 2011 elections, igbos didn't read the signs. It matured in 2014. My people were still reading the political maps of the past. 2015 came n went n we lost. In 2018 was when I stopped caring. When I saw that we were going to make the same mistakes of 2015 in 2019 n we did.
Who ever tells you that Nigeria will disintegrate very soon is a liar. Political,social, ethnic, religious problems will continue (it's the characteristic of big multi ethnic countries) but Nigeria is not going anywhere soon.
Anyone that tells you that the igbos don't want presidency is a big liar. Just wait until an Igbo man is made a presidential candidate of a major party

Lol, actually correct tho. .
My uncle is a politician...
He has gone deep into politics ..

That's why I dey pray for SW to win presidency..
Cos I know that, him go collect appointment and I too can tender mine to him grin.

Truth is every tribe wished that the presidency should come to them..

Those saying what's the gain of onwe's region if it comes to the region are saying nonsense..

E.g.
When Buhari was sick
It was osinbanjo that quickly approved the Lagos - abeokuta - Ibadan Railway...

I like your reasoning bro, no sentiment you're different from your brothers

1 Like

Re: I Will Evangelise Strongly To Convince Igbos To Join APC- Gov Uzodinma by bigpicture001: 8:14am On Mar 05, 2020
...he has done himself did service by first inauguration of emir in d state...

Now its now a tin of insults to impolite by the over Igbo states....nd it vexes them
Re: I Will Evangelise Strongly To Convince Igbos To Join APC- Gov Uzodinma by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 05, 2020
That's his own agenda for his state for the next four years. Lol.
Re: I Will Evangelise Strongly To Convince Igbos To Join APC- Gov Uzodinma by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 05, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Igbo to the core. Igbo that understands how Nigeria works. Igbo that is not moved my emotions,by hear say.
I have always come from a family of progressives. My grandfather was a supporter of AG as a tailor on Haruna street Onitsha in 1950s n 1960s when most igbos were NCNC. After the war he relocated to Lagos with his family n in 2nd Republic became a member of UPN when most igbos n even his children were either NPN or NPP. I come from a family that has been to all parts of Nigeria n has lived with different tribes all our lives. I can speak n write fluently in igbo because I grew up in an Anglican Church where as kids we were taught the igbo alphabet in Sunday school. Right here in the heart of Lagos.
So I know Nigeria. I know when times change. Every political dispensation has its dynamics n intrigues. If you don't move with it you miss out. This current political dispensation started changing immediately after 2011 elections, igbos didn't read the signs. It matured in 2014. My people were still reading the political maps of the past. 2015 came n went n we lost. In 2018 was when I stopped caring. When I saw that we were going to make the same mistakes of 2015 in 2019 n we did.
Who ever tells you that Nigeria will disintegrate very soon is a liar. Political,social, ethnic, religious problems will continue (it's the characteristic of big multi ethnic countries) but Nigeria is not going anywhere soon.
Anyone that tells you that the igbos don't want presidency is a big liar. Just wait until an Igbo man is made a presidential candidate of a major party.

You are making a lot of sense here.

1 Like

Re: I Will Evangelise Strongly To Convince Igbos To Join APC- Gov Uzodinma by MasterKernel: 8:51am On Mar 05, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Nna anyi ukwu we are there but we are few...in fact very few. Don't worry let's move towards 2023 they will come in droves. If they don't...anyi bu igbo anodukwa ebe anyi no na afiri onu ndi ozo anaga.
All I know is that if PDP doesnot make an igbo its presidential candidate in 2023 then Igbo as a tribe is weak. Because even though igbos deserve it are they ready to wrestle for it?
As for APC Presidential Candidate in 2023?.... igbos should forget it. You can't reap where you didn't sow.

You're neither Igbo or PDP fan, what's your business in who becomes PDP flag bearer.
Re: I Will Evangelise Strongly To Convince Igbos To Join APC- Gov Uzodinma by Mgbaa: 10:16am On Mar 05, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
That's his own agenda for his state for the next four years. Lol.
[/s]
Re: I Will Evangelise Strongly To Convince Igbos To Join APC- Gov Uzodinma by Mgbaa: 10:18am On Mar 05, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

[/s]
Re: I Will Evangelise Strongly To Convince Igbos To Join APC- Gov Uzodinma by Rochas2023: 10:41am On Mar 05, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

Why any true Igbo would wanna support that evil party beats the imagination! Unless it’s for selfish reasons, cloaked in the garb of ‘Igbo interest’! Imo has been governed by that useless party for the greater part of Rochas’ tenure as governor....can anyone tell me how that benefited NdiImo over and above what other south-east states got? Even national appointive positions were denied us owing to Igbo hate and a determination to punish Ndigbo for our electoral choices!

Did the refinary come by chance?
Re: I Will Evangelise Strongly To Convince Igbos To Join APC- Gov Uzodinma by Okoroawusa: 1:22pm On Mar 05, 2020
MasterKernel:

You're neither Igbo or PDP fan, what's your business in who becomes PDP flag bearer.
Ask Google
Re: I Will Evangelise Strongly To Convince Igbos To Join APC- Gov Uzodinma by Okoroawusa: 1:23pm On Mar 05, 2020
FrLukas:

Thank you

1 Like

Re: I Will Evangelise Strongly To Convince Igbos To Join APC- Gov Uzodinma by citizenY(m): 2:32pm On Mar 05, 2020
Okoroawusa:

What appointment would an igbo be given n the igbos would stop hating Buhari. So when Trump won the U.S. election he made Hilary Clinton's Campaign Manager the Secretary of State abi?

I don't know what to tell you again...

They want to be seated on the right side of God. Who knows, they may demand a better placement.

This is what you get when a nymph decides to become a prostitute.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Neighbour Received These Palliative With His Voter's Card. / Meet Virginia Etiaba, The First Female Governor In Nigeria / It Is An Abomination For Anyone To Call Themself A Biafran"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.