Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,826 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

I’ll Liberate Kwara From Modern Colonisers – APC Gov Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Liberate Kwara From Modern Colonisers – APC Gov Candidate (11786 Views)

Apc Lagos Gov. Candidate, Sanwo Olu Visits Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos. Pics / I Didn’t Appoint Gov Candidate For Rivers —amaechi / BREAKING: Court Refuses To Stop Adeleke As Osun PDP Gov Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Liberate Kwara From Modern Colonisers – APC Gov Candidate by bilms(m): 12:53pm On Oct 13, 2018
I’ll liberate Kwara from modern colonisers – APC gov candidate

The Kwara State governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Alhaji Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq, on Wednesday said he would liberate the residents of Kwara State from what he called modern colonisers.

In a statement, he said he would initiate and implement policies and programmes that would transform the state, improve the welfare of the residents and create an environment conducive to business growth and security as well as wealth and employment creation.

He said, “We have just achieved yet another milestone in the process of liberating our dearest state from the clutches of modern-day colonisers. By a collective decision, you have elected me as the one to front the struggle for our emancipation.

“The struggle to liberate Kwara is a cause I have consistently devoted my strength, sincere comradeship and resources to, for a very long time. “

He added, “Our people have suffered for too long, begging for a drop of an ocean that actually belongs to them. This is the time we come together to end their pain.

“Those who have sat on our commonwealth for long know that to liberate a people, they must first be empowered. That is why they stop at nothing to make sure the majority of Kwarans remain dependent on them.”

The Chairman, Kwara State Liberation Group, Dr Amuda Aluko, said the emergence of the billionaire oil mogul, Abdulrazaq, as the governorship candidate had provided a formidable force for the APC to defeat the Peoples Democratic Party.

He said Kwara State was set to be liberated from the current political leadership headed by the Senate President, Dr Bukola Saraki.

Aluko, who is the Tafida of Ilorin, in an interview with our correspondent, said all the governorship aspirants from Kwara Central had pledged to cooperate with Abdulrazaq to ensure victory for the party in the forthcoming elections.

https://punchng.com/ill-liberate-kwara-from-modern-colonisers-apc-gov-candidate/

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Liberate Kwara From Modern Colonisers – APC Gov Candidate by donbachi(m): 1:00pm On Oct 13, 2018
And hand it to ancient people...i no understand?

6 Likes

Re: I’ll Liberate Kwara From Modern Colonisers – APC Gov Candidate by Kassidy4luv(m): 1:02pm On Oct 13, 2018
What of LAGOS

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ll Liberate Kwara From Modern Colonisers – APC Gov Candidate by Donald95(m): 1:05pm On Oct 13, 2018
When Nigeria is about to liberate herself from Buhari the clueless dictator and Oshiomole (APC) who doesn't understand Democracy.

9 Likes

Re: I’ll Liberate Kwara From Modern Colonisers – APC Gov Candidate by ChrisMafian: 1:06pm On Oct 13, 2018
G
Re: I’ll Liberate Kwara From Modern Colonisers – APC Gov Candidate by neezar: 1:10pm On Oct 13, 2018
Your party should Start with Lagos first

9 Likes

Re: I’ll Liberate Kwara From Modern Colonisers – APC Gov Candidate by inoki247: 1:11pm On Oct 13, 2018
next please... Be Bluffing... U will get there now and be reminding us aw u inherit empty treasury like ur oga at d Top kip looking for someone to blame for his misfortune..

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Liberate Kwara From Modern Colonisers – APC Gov Candidate by datola: 1:11pm On Oct 13, 2018
Mouth action!

1 Like

Re: I’ll Liberate Kwara From Modern Colonisers – APC Gov Candidate by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 13, 2018
grin

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Liberate Kwara From Modern Colonisers – APC Gov Candidate by AngelicBeing: 1:11pm On Oct 13, 2018
Another criminal, thief and joker, nonsense shocked

12 Likes

Re: I’ll Liberate Kwara From Modern Colonisers – APC Gov Candidate by CilicMarin: 1:11pm On Oct 13, 2018
“Our people have suffered for too long, begging for a drop of an ocean that actually belongs to them. This is the time we come together to end their pain.

Now this is Serious.

It will Never be well with Saraki.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Liberate Kwara From Modern Colonisers – APC Gov Candidate by JoeMaddog: 1:11pm On Oct 13, 2018
We the people of kwara are solidly behind you.

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Liberate Kwara From Modern Colonisers – APC Gov Candidate by ATEAMS: 1:11pm On Oct 13, 2018
after that what next?
Re: I’ll Liberate Kwara From Modern Colonisers – APC Gov Candidate by crownprince102: 1:11pm On Oct 13, 2018
Win; He becomes the new coloniser

Lose: He decamps to PDP

Bunch of greedy thiefs.

I think his party should start from Lagos; colonialism there seems more tensed than that of Kwara.

5 Likes

Re: I’ll Liberate Kwara From Modern Colonisers – APC Gov Candidate by bilms(m): 1:12pm On Oct 13, 2018
Kassidy4luv:
What of LAGOS

Watin concern Lagos with Kwara?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ll Liberate Kwara From Modern Colonisers – APC Gov Candidate by BruncleZuma: 1:12pm On Oct 13, 2018
Oji onu mgbe oji
Re: I’ll Liberate Kwara From Modern Colonisers – APC Gov Candidate by STARGREEN(m): 1:13pm On Oct 13, 2018
datola:
Mouth action!
You mind them. As their Mr integrity is liberating them of corruption since 2015. As Okorocha is rescuing IMO, ...

5 Likes

Re: I’ll Liberate Kwara From Modern Colonisers – APC Gov Candidate by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 13, 2018
undecided ... When it happens, wake me up.
Re: I’ll Liberate Kwara From Modern Colonisers – APC Gov Candidate by mandax: 1:15pm On Oct 13, 2018
But APC led by an Islamic fundamentalist can't liberate Kwara from its colonizers.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Liberate Kwara From Modern Colonisers – APC Gov Candidate by genternity(m): 1:19pm On Oct 13, 2018
APC ALSO NEED LIBERATION AND CLEANSING

1 Like

Re: I’ll Liberate Kwara From Modern Colonisers – APC Gov Candidate by abefeb1(m): 1:26pm On Oct 13, 2018
Kassidy4luv:
What of LAGOS

At least we can see some developments in Lagos unlike kwara. if there is development I won't be wonder whether kwara is under the control of saraki or not. I'm from kwara state irepodun local govt. it's a no no for saraki this time around

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Liberate Kwara From Modern Colonisers – APC Gov Candidate by forgiveness: 1:26pm On Oct 13, 2018
I thought APC has not resolved Kwara state Governorship primary.
Re: I’ll Liberate Kwara From Modern Colonisers – APC Gov Candidate by Kassidy4luv(m): 1:33pm On Oct 13, 2018
bilms:

Watin concern Lagos with Kwara?

APC colonial headquarters is @ Bourdilion, IKOYI, Lagos State, Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Liberate Kwara From Modern Colonisers – APC Gov Candidate by oairhunmwunde: 1:44pm On Oct 13, 2018
ola38:
Hello sir and ma in dis great
forum. please anyone who get
a spare phone of any type,
that he or she can please
bless me with. please help a
brother.with any phone u can.
pls my phone was stolen and
am not financially okay to
get anoda one bcus i dey for
school.
Please and thanks in advance
Is dis your new national anthem

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Liberate Kwara From Modern Colonisers – APC Gov Candidate by Kamelot77(m): 1:45pm On Oct 13, 2018
crownprince102:

Bunch of greedy thiefs.

I think his party should start from Lagos; colonialism there seems more tensed than that of Kwara.
he lose to saraki during the last election ND he dint decamp

1 Like

Re: I’ll Liberate Kwara From Modern Colonisers – APC Gov Candidate by Tareq1105: 1:49pm On Oct 13, 2018
crownprince102:

Bunch of greedy thiefs.

Did you observe that Tinubu didn't impose anybody on the people this time?

His wife was only honoured to be the sole contestant for Lagos Central senatorial district. Aside that, all others were contested for.

That's how to know a leader that want to remain relevant and influential.

9 Likes

Re: I’ll Liberate Kwara From Modern Colonisers – APC Gov Candidate by Jokerman(m): 1:51pm On Oct 13, 2018
CilicMarin:

Now this is Serious.

It will Never be well with Saraki.

What about Lagos??
Re: I’ll Liberate Kwara From Modern Colonisers – APC Gov Candidate by technicallyrich(m): 1:52pm On Oct 13, 2018
oairhunmwunde:

Is dis your new national anthem
kwara is sarakis inheritance,after his great grand father slaughtered afonjass that betrayed their own fellow oyorubass.
One of my favourite stories though,wish it could be turned in to a movie,so that other generations will know about how kwara state was taken and handed over to a fulansi man,the sarakiss never to be relinquisdhe.
Re: I’ll Liberate Kwara From Modern Colonisers – APC Gov Candidate by buchilino(m): 2:00pm On Oct 13, 2018
POLITICIANS N LIES R LIKE 5&6

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marketers Blame Oil Price, FOREX As Cooking Gas Price Rises Again / Akpata: UNIBEN Suspends Students’ Union Indefinitely After Clash On Campus / U.S House Comm. on Foreign Affairs on Nigeria's Security status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.