Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Coronavirus: Nigeria And Japan Sign $18.2m Deal - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Nigeria And Japan Sign $18.2m Deal (34137 Views)

Coronavirus: Nigeria May Not Need Many Ventilators For Patients – Minister / Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms 11 New Cases, Total Now 81 / Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms First Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria And Japan Sign $18.2m Deal by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 04, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Nice one

But as a real niggarrr
Am beginning to think this Corona viruse is a failed biochemical or laboratory experiment by scientists which was intended to cure another disease but unfortunately the Corona come turn to a worse disease itself

Damnnm
What am i even saying
Too much weed in my system

My niggarr you might not be too far from the truth niggarr. Me thinks this virus was created in a lab for population control by certain demonic entities. Evil world ma niggarr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria And Japan Sign $18.2m Deal by Tomiwa69(m): 2:37pm On Mar 04, 2020
Advancedman:

No they don't want convi19 to go without making their stipend
Sense will not kill u....lol
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria And Japan Sign $18.2m Deal by KennieKingOba(m): 2:38pm On Mar 04, 2020
exactly what i have been waiting and hoping for! Now the looting starts
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria And Japan Sign $18.2m Deal by skyfather09(m): 2:39pm On Mar 04, 2020
ko ni chi wa
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria And Japan Sign $18.2m Deal by Miravision(m): 2:42pm On Mar 04, 2020
Gbas-gbos issorite o
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria And Japan Sign $18.2m Deal by gr8tone: 2:45pm On Mar 04, 2020
Tomiwa69:
Just 18 million dollars between two Government and some zombies will celebrate over these.. When their junior Brother south Africa can boost of agreeing a deal worth $500m
You are right to think that way. The Japanese probably don't spend funds wastefully like my leaders here. I am afraid, that money can easily vanish without a trace.
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria And Japan Sign $18.2m Deal by Miravision(m): 2:48pm On Mar 04, 2020
My nigga lemme buy u bread to follow ur ewa up.

lol....
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria And Japan Sign $18.2m Deal by richPHAROAH: 2:49pm On Mar 04, 2020
looting.com
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria And Japan Sign $18.2m Deal by Funtobewith: 2:52pm On Mar 04, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Nice one

But as a real niggarrr
Am beginning to think this Corona viruse is a failed biochemical or laboratory experiment by scientists which was intended to cure another disease but unfortunately the Corona come turn to a worse disease itself

Damnnm
What am i even saying
cheesy
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria And Japan Sign $18.2m Deal by awa(m): 2:54pm On Mar 04, 2020
See chopping for this Regime... Coronavirus why now. They will use your name siphon us
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria And Japan Sign $18.2m Deal by Roon9(m): 2:58pm On Mar 04, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:
shocked

They couldn't even wait up to 2 weeks before unveiling their intention, this was their initial plan to steal Nigeria blind in the guise of fighting the virus

I knew there was something in the offing when suddenly news broke that an imaginary Italian who was infected arrived the country.

An Italian without a name or picture, why hide his identity if it was true? They later came with another super story that some people who flew together with the Italian gave fake addresses, i ask why would someone fill in fake information when he has nothing to hide and the news of the virus coming into country was yet to break by then?

They again came up with the story that a Chinese and two other persons have been quarantined, when and how?

They also said that the director of NCDC was quarantined, the story didn't jell then the said he was asked to go home and quarantine himself, who does that?

They again made it public that they were still searching for those who made contact with the Italian forgetting that they have already told us that they have contacted about a 100 of them

They again released some pictures showing the commissioner of health Lagos state, looking into the facility where the imaginary Italian was quarantined without wearing any protective gear, who does that? They later gave a reason why he didn't where any protection grin

They felt they needed to put up a more convincing display, told us that screening of visitors including Ngige has begun in aso rock

Remember the US vehemently told them that no more abacha loot shall be returned to them if they don't justify what they did with the ones given to them hence, the signed an imaginary deal with Japan worth 18m dollars. The questions that are begging for answers are:

Who and who negotiated and signed the deal?

Were enough deliberations and consultations done before signing?

Why so fast in signing the deal?

This APC govt is the main disease, the kind of corruption going on in this gov't claiming to be fighting it is unprecedented

There is no coronavirus anywhere, it is just a ploy to garner peoples' sympathy and brag on how they defeated the virus for campaign purposes, also an avenue to loot money and for the US to return more abacha loot to them

I will not be fooled

They no fit wait grin
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria And Japan Sign $18.2m Deal by abumeinben(m): 2:58pm On Mar 04, 2020
18.2 for research and development. 500 for NTA ....tor
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria And Japan Sign $18.2m Deal by blackboy(m): 2:59pm On Mar 04, 2020
Nigeria sha!! Japan that is master in transport service we no engage them to improve our transport system.. Japan with all its technology we dont engage them to develop CCTV accross the country .
18.Bleep m USD. Make we continue.
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria And Japan Sign $18.2m Deal by BreconHills(m): 3:00pm On Mar 04, 2020
Tomiwa69:

Tell me what our kwantry can boost of...

1. Highest funding for start ups and tech hubs in Africa
2. Largest indigenous movie industry
3. Most influential music industry
4. Fastest growing Agri tech sector in Africa
5. Most vocal and bitter social commentators in Africa

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria And Japan Sign $18.2m Deal by etrange: 3:04pm On Mar 04, 2020
Tomiwa69:
Just 18 million dollars between two Government and some zombies will celebrate over these.. When their junior Brother south Africa can boost of agreeing a deal worth $500m

There's nothing wrong with being against the government provided it does not take away your senses and make fo start thinking like a kid.

You're not even concerned about the possible looting that could take place. Your own concern is that the figure mentioned is not as big as what SA allocates to investments. You realise this this not a financial investment for Nigeria but an outright cost? So if the financial analysts evaluated the required services and decided $18M is what's needed, the government should say "no, we want to spend $500M cause South Africa spent that figure on something recently"?

If the government had spent that amount now, you'll still be here to call them out for senseless spending. Nawa o.
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria And Japan Sign $18.2m Deal by solmus: 3:06pm On Mar 04, 2020
blowjohn:
18 .2 milli8n dollars just for laboratories?
The lab na pathway to mars?

tell them to go to school, mba.. they want to serve a master in learning hou to sell fake and counterfeit nonsense and once they get a one way ticket they turn parasite outside Nigeria and don't leave until xenophobia happens, just because their village is in crisis and a mess

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria And Japan Sign $18.2m Deal by degamemaster(m): 3:09pm On Mar 04, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:
shocked

They couldn't even wait up to 2 weeks before unveiling their intention, this was their initial plan to steal Nigeria blind in the guise of fighting the virus

I knew there was something in the offing when suddenly news broke that an imaginary Italian who was infected arrived the country.

An Italian without a name or picture, why hide his identity if it was true? They later came with another super story that some people who flew together with the Italian gave fake addresses, i ask why would someone fill in fake information when he has nothing to hide and the news of the virus coming into country was yet to break by then?

They again came up with the story that a Chinese and two other persons have been quarantined, when and how?

They also said that the director of NCDC was quarantined, the story didn't jell then the said he was asked to go home and quarantine himself, who does that?

They again made it public that they were still searching for those who made contact with the Italian forgetting that they have already told us that they have contacted about a 100 of them

They again released some pictures showing the commissioner of health Lagos state, looking into the facility where the imaginary Italian was quarantined without wearing any protective gear, who does that? They later gave a reason why he didn't where any protection grin

They felt they needed to put up a more convincing display, told us that screening of visitors including Ngige has begun in aso rock

Remember the US vehemently told them that no more abacha loot shall be returned to them if they don't justify what they did with the ones given to them hence, the signed an imaginary deal with Japan worth 18m dollars. The questions that are begging for answers are:

This APC govt is the main disease, the kind of corruption going on in this gov't claiming to be fighting it is unprecedented

There is no coronavirus anywhere, it is just a ploy to garner peoples' sympathy and brag on how they defeated the virus for campaign purposes, also an avenue to loot money and for the US to return more abacha loot to them

Expect more of these imaginary/shady deals to be criminally signed

I will not be fooled

Corona Virus is another cash cow for the buhari and his gang of criminals just as boko haram have been paying them endlessly .
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria And Japan Sign $18.2m Deal by Handy007: 3:22pm On Mar 04, 2020
Gbagam
mission accomplished by this local people
looking for how to embezle money out of this fake story
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria And Japan Sign $18.2m Deal by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 04, 2020
Nothing we can do as a nation. We must run to other countries for everything the way slaves run to their masters. I'm just thinking when one of such countries will decline to such agreement or pact blantantly. I pity this country
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria And Japan Sign $18.2m Deal by Tunde835(m): 3:32pm On Mar 04, 2020
Etinosa1234:
story for the gods

tell me

which country has the biggest economy in Africa
And How Much Has Benefited U Nigeria's Human Development Index Is 154th In D World Out Of About 200 Countries
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria And Japan Sign $18.2m Deal by lonlytroy(m): 3:36pm On Mar 04, 2020
Naija done finally pay.. nice job corona cronies
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria And Japan Sign $18.2m Deal by APCNig: 3:43pm On Mar 04, 2020
Tomiwa69:

What are your own parents celebrating? Arsenal and Chelsea?
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria And Japan Sign $18.2m Deal by MotiveU(f): 3:44pm On Mar 04, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Nice one

But as a real niggarrr

Damnnm
What am i even saying
You dey claim too much weed can u smoke one wrap.
Let Go and trust God will fulfill your needs
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria And Japan Sign $18.2m Deal by hadjboy(m): 3:49pm On Mar 04, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:
shocked

They again released some pictures showing the commissioner of health Lagos state, looking into the facility where the imaginary Italian was quarantined without wearing any protective gear, who does that? They later gave a reason why he didn't wear any protection grin

Expect more of these imaginary/shady deals to be criminally signed

I will not be fooled

44-4... I hail�
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria And Japan Sign $18.2m Deal by Masaudmuhammed: 4:00pm On Mar 04, 2020
CORONA-VIRUS

What i considered about the case of coronavirus actually, is made or created from other evil scientists.
to reduced our world populations-

Or they created for they business desire!

Its very dangerous virus ever!

Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria And Japan Sign $18.2m Deal by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 04, 2020
Tomiwa69:
Stupid Nigerian...
I need to skip before I answer you... Are you among the bitter souls or are you sympathetic to their pains?
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria And Japan Sign $18.2m Deal by Abdul4trust1(m): 4:17pm On Mar 04, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Nice one

But as a real niggarrr

Damnnm
What am i even saying
you have a point
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria And Japan Sign $18.2m Deal by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:17pm On Mar 04, 2020
Lies, deceit and more lies from the stable of APC government. I won't buy this cock and bull story. Japan has turned to WHO when they have their CONVID - 19 issues.
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria And Japan Sign $18.2m Deal by Dollabiz: 4:28pm On Mar 04, 2020
Oh
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria And Japan Sign $18.2m Deal by checkthis1990: 4:29pm On Mar 04, 2020
commendable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa Over 'Hunger And Rejection From His Family' / 4-Year-Old Boy With Windswept Legs Undergoes Surgery To Correct It / MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.