Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,626 members, 7,823,758 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Coronavirus: Nigeria And Japan Sign $18.2m Deal - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Nigeria And Japan Sign $18.2m Deal (34165 Views)

Coronavirus: Nigeria May Not Need Many Ventilators For Patients – Minister / Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms 11 New Cases, Total Now 81 / Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms First Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria And Japan Sign $18.2m Deal by IJOBA2: 4:39pm On Mar 04, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Nice one

But as a real niggarrr
Am beginning to think this Corona viruse is a failed biochemical or laboratory experiment by scientists which was intended to cure another disease but unfortunately the Corona come turn to a worse disease itself

Damnnm
What am i even saying
Too much weed in my system
ZONE B
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria And Japan Sign $18.2m Deal by Charmingpet: 4:43pm On Mar 04, 2020
gurunlocker:
Hope it won't end up in some bastards pocket as always.
it's certain
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria And Japan Sign $18.2m Deal by sofiscatedmoron: 5:02pm On Mar 04, 2020
Tomiwa69:
Just 18 million dollars between two Government and some zombies will celebrate over these.. When their junior Brother south Africa can boost of agreeing a deal worth $500m
point of correction
Nigeria is junior brother to South Africa
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria And Japan Sign $18.2m Deal by felixtare(m): 5:12pm On Mar 04, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:
shocked

They couldn't even wait up to 2 weeks before unveiling their intention, this was their initial plan to steal Nigeria blind in the guise of fighting the virus

I knew there was something in the offing when suddenly news broke that an imaginary Italian who was infected arrived the country.

An Italian without a name or picture, why hide his identity if it was true? They later came with another super story that some people who flew together with the Italian gave fake addresses, i ask why would someone fill in fake information when he has nothing to hide and the news of the virus coming into country was yet to break by then?

They again came up with the story that a Chinese and two other persons have been quarantined, when and how?

They also said that the director of NCDC was quarantined, the story didn't jell then the said he was asked to go home and quarantine himself, who does that?

They again made it public that they were still searching for those who made contact with the Italian forgetting that they have already told us that they have contacted about a 100 of them

They again released some pictures showing the commissioner of health Lagos state, looking into the facility where the imaginary Italian was quarantined without wearing any protective gear, who does that? They later gave a reason why he didn't wear any protection grin

They felt they needed to put up a more convincing display, told us that screening of visitors including Ngige has begun in aso rock

Remember the US vehemently told them that no more abacha loot shall be returned to them if they don't justify what they did with the ones given to them hence, the signed an imaginary deal with Japan worth 18m dollars. The questions that are begging for answers are:

Who and who negotiated and signed the deal?

Were enough deliberations and consultations done before signing?

Why so fast in signing the deal?

This APC govt is the main disease, the kind of corruption going on in this gov't claiming to be fighting it is unprecedented

There is no coronavirus anywhere, it is just a ploy to garner peoples' sympathy and brag on how they defeated the virus for campaign purposes, also an avenue to loot money and for the US to return more abacha loot to them

Expect more of these imaginary/shady deals to be criminally signed

I will not be fooled

sense no go kill dis small boy
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria And Japan Sign $18.2m Deal by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 04, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:
shocked

They couldn't even wait up to 2 weeks before unveiling their intention, this was their initial plan to steal Nigeria blind in the guise of fighting the virus

I knew there was something in the offing when suddenly news broke that an imaginary Italian who was infected arrived the country.

An Italian without a name or picture, why hide his identity if it was true? They later came with another super story that some people who flew together with the Italian gave fake addresses, i ask why would someone fill in fake information when he has nothing to hide and the news of the virus coming into country was yet to break by then?

They again came up with the story that a Chinese and two other persons have been quarantined, when and how?

They also said that the director of NCDC was quarantined, the story didn't jell then the said he was asked to go home and quarantine himself, who does that?

They again made it public that they were still searching for those who made contact with the Italian forgetting that they have already told us that they have contacted about a 100 of them

They again released some pictures showing the commissioner of health Lagos state, looking into the facility where the imaginary Italian was quarantined without wearing any protective gear, who does that? They later gave a reason why he didn't wear any protection grin

They felt they needed to put up a more convincing display, told us that screening of visitors including Ngige has begun in aso rock

Remember the US vehemently told them that no more abacha loot shall be returned to them if they don't justify what they did with the ones given to them hence, the signed an imaginary deal with Japan worth 18m dollars. The questions that are begging for answers are:

This APC govt is the main disease, the kind of corruption going on in this gov't claiming to be fighting it is unprecedented

There is no coronavirus anywhere, it is just a ploy to garner peoples' sympathy and brag on how they defeated the virus for campaign purposes, also an avenue to loot money and for the US to return more abacha loot to them

I will not be fooled

2 bottle of trophy for u.
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria And Japan Sign $18.2m Deal by bjgurl(f): 6:36pm On Mar 04, 2020
From what I observed and learnt from this Coronavirus is genetically modified and mutilated disease called agent and it's being produced in a military base near wuhan in China, they're using it to control pple mind and way of thinking, unfortunately it get out of hand and causes death in worst case mental health degredation and madness.
They have cure for it antidote and it's for highest profile people. THOSE THAT CREATE IT.
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria And Japan Sign $18.2m Deal by mozona(m): 7:08pm On Mar 04, 2020
another means for this govt to steal money agaaaaiiinnnnnn

hmm.

it is well with the poor masses
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria And Japan Sign $18.2m Deal by Whizzyasqi: 7:22pm On Mar 04, 2020
Bi won tife ori beena lori....emi le oni yosi
as dem want make e b e don dey b am....

mofos.
9ja sha
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria And Japan Sign $18.2m Deal by AngelaInteriorz: 8:32pm On Mar 04, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:
shocked

I will not be fooled

Lol!
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria And Japan Sign $18.2m Deal by jimmyLd101: 10:09pm On Mar 04, 2020
halimadynamite:
Some people r waiting to embezzle d money... Nonsense nothing impresses me abt dis country anymore.. Corruption everywia
I tire oooo
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria And Japan Sign $18.2m Deal by Tunex252(m): 11:14pm On Mar 04, 2020
themonk:
It's great to cooperate in times like this.

Seun, I want to buy Nairaland but I don't have money. cry
you say??

Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria And Japan Sign $18.2m Deal by themonk(m): 11:22pm On Mar 04, 2020
Tunex252:
you say??
grin
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria And Japan Sign $18.2m Deal by Omofranca(f): 12:15am On Mar 05, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:
shocked

I will not be fooled

We would be very happy and relieved if there is indeed 'no corona virus anywhere' but what if... as we cannot independently verify these claims, let them continue doing whatever they say they are doing to protect Nigerians on that basis; the truth will always out sooner or later - Better safe than sorry!
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria And Japan Sign $18.2m Deal by seangy4konji: 2:03am On Mar 05, 2020
they have swear for APC with embezzlement...

AUDIO deals...
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria And Japan Sign $18.2m Deal by genii96(m): 1:32pm On Mar 05, 2020
Tomiwa69:
Just 18 million dollars between two Government and some zombies will celebrate over these.. When their junior Brother south Africa can boost of agreeing a deal worth $500m

Yet they are wallowing in recession
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria And Japan Sign $18.2m Deal by kayourcome: 7:29am On Mar 06, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Nice one

But as a real niggarrr
Am beginning to think this Corona viruse is a failed biochemical or laboratory experiment by scientists which was intended to cure another disease but unfortunately the Corona come turn to a worse disease itself

Damnnm
What am i even saying
Guy!!! You gettam. Na Chinese created the disease so that they can sell the vaccine at an high price when millions of people have being contracted. It's just like the movie Resident Evil. May God deliver us from these crazy people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria And Japan Sign $18.2m Deal by laykman(m): 12:26am On Mar 10, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Nice one

But as a real niggarrr

Damnnm
What am i even saying

You're right y'know. I actually believe it is as a result of the reconfiguration of the genetic makeup of the virus which I feel is at the behest of a person, an individual who has the capacity and capabilities to do so. It's the newest war we have right now. Bioterrorism.
Bro, make we slow down on weed o, abii wetin u think �

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4-Year-Old Boy With Windswept Legs Undergoes Surgery To Correct It / Young Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa Over 'Hunger And Rejection From His Family' / COVID-19: Ubong King Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.