Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Bolanle Ninalowo Gifts House To Bunmi Ninalowo, His Wife (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bolanle Ninalowo Gifts House To Bunmi Ninalowo, His Wife (Photos) (74199 Views)

Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi / Bolanle Ninalowo: “I’m Obsessed With My Wife, Bunmi” / Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Loved Up In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gifts House To Bunmi Ninalowo, His Wife (Photos) by HypePlusIQ(m): 4:56pm On Mar 04, 2020
buygala:
House without fence

It's all fun and games until Area Boys decide to pay his wife a "courtesy visit" and then go on a further courtesy visit to her pu......

Anyway, Oga Bola please try put fence before Madam park enter..

It's actually within an estate in Ajah so your theory of area Boys is invalid

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gifts House To Bunmi Ninalowo, His Wife (Photos) by Realfrankie(m): 5:33pm On Mar 04, 2020
Bolanle like better thing

3 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gifts House To Bunmi Ninalowo, His Wife (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 5:52pm On Mar 04, 2020
See as the house be like our boys quarters wey our security man dey leaf.

dominique i no wan vex with una o. You people should stop banning me o or is it a seen for one to talk true for nairaland?
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gifts House To Bunmi Ninalowo, His Wife (Photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:53pm On Mar 04, 2020
lalasticlala:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11151219_8bc99e370667d86ce721ea2f0b1ebbb9_jpeg11c470883250ce3de5cfc91c981e8629
Top Nollywood actor, Bolanle Ninalowo got a new house as a result of his endorsement deal with[b] dnjproperty[/b]. He then gave it out to his wife, Bunmi Ninalowo.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11151221_281754cd738ecfc9d1a834e62274d93f_jpegd9c34c9def24f634e0f10d88fab9bd01

Sharing photos of the house via his Instagram page, Ninalowo wrote:

"They said it, and they did it �������������❤️
Makanakians help me thank @dnjproperty �
I was promised a � within a year of being the company’s brand ambassador and here we are 9months later ������ and am giving this one to @queennino_b straight up ��
God bless @dnjproperty
God bless you ���
Makanaki is a proud owner of a Vantage Court Apartment by @dnjproperty"
For reals, I wasn't even trying to be sneaky.
I saw this story over an hour ago and continued browsing on IG only to stumble on a paid ad showing the VERY same property from a different Real Estate company. Checked their page and they seem legit. Same picture you guys! undecided
Can't understand this

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gifts House To Bunmi Ninalowo, His Wife (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 5:54pm On Mar 04, 2020
Realfrankie:
Bolanle like better thing
the wife's ringtones na follow come. Neighbours no dey fit sleep

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gifts House To Bunmi Ninalowo, His Wife (Photos) by Shashamura333: 6:16pm On Mar 04, 2020
At least he tried Mr bad mouth.
uote author=KingAzari post=87161607]Not like he bought the house with his money. T&C's still apply to this audio gifthouse that will be paid for a period of 20 years.
[/quote]
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gifts House To Bunmi Ninalowo, His Wife (Photos) by Shashamura333: 6:18pm On Mar 04, 2020
HypePlusIQ:

It's actually within an estate in Ajah so your theory of area Boys is invalid

Huuh!
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gifts House To Bunmi Ninalowo, His Wife (Photos) by MusaChukwudi: 6:19pm On Mar 04, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
I cannot gift a woman such valued landed property. A full house? Then when the uncertainty happens and he loses his life the bitch turns the house to ashawo qtrs where runs ladies stay and do fvck business while the wife will be getting fuvkd in the house, it can even happen when the man is still alive. The guy f up walahi, giving a woman something like this is unreasonable

Hmmm you are both right and wrong. He would be a palace fool if he hasn't got a bigger house for himself.

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gifts House To Bunmi Ninalowo, His Wife (Photos) by mzsonniemiami(f): 6:22pm On Mar 04, 2020
love is sweet o, wen money enter love is sweeter ��
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gifts House To Bunmi Ninalowo, His Wife (Photos) by Attractiveme: 6:29pm On Mar 04, 2020
Nice one, well done Niniolu, abeg make una no let divorce enter una matter o. All the best,
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gifts House To Bunmi Ninalowo, His Wife (Photos) by Cuntface: 6:30pm On Mar 04, 2020
KingAzari:
Not like he bought the house with his money. T&C's still apply to this audio gifthouse that will be paid for a period of 20 years.

Idiot. You'll die poor
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gifts House To Bunmi Ninalowo, His Wife (Photos) by Amotekun777: 6:40pm On Mar 04, 2020
Olujoe1:
I dey like this kind news.

I can't wait to get the woman of my dream a mansion.

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gifts House To Bunmi Ninalowo, His Wife (Photos) by Boxer007(m): 6:54pm On Mar 04, 2020
ernneyce:
Oga did something wrong and he's probably apologizing for it with the house..

We know dem grin

Brother can I buy you a gold plated joystick?
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gifts House To Bunmi Ninalowo, His Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 04, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
I cannot gift a woman such valued landed property. A full house? Then when the uncertainty happens and he loses his life the bitch turns the house to ashawo qtrs where runs ladies stay and do fvck business while the wife will be getting fuvkd in the house, it can even happen when the man is still alive. The guy f up walahi, giving a woman something like this is unreasonable

Oga, take it easy o grin

He gave his wife and not just any woman o. Some wives deserve to be given the whole world. I pray you have such a woman as a wife. I'm not referring to Ninalowo's wife o smiley

2 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gifts House To Bunmi Ninalowo, His Wife (Photos) by gbemishile: 7:22pm On Mar 04, 2020
I have never seen him in Yoruba movies
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gifts House To Bunmi Ninalowo, His Wife (Photos) by MCastle: 7:27pm On Mar 04, 2020
More units still available for sale

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gifts House To Bunmi Ninalowo, His Wife (Photos) by zoezoelogistics(m): 7:39pm On Mar 04, 2020
ernneyce:
Oga did something wrong and he's probably apologizing for it with the house..

We know dem grin

No please. I don’t think so.
There are still good men out there.
There are men who still value and appreciate their wives.

I am planning to get my wife a network car for her next birthday.
Does that mean I did something wrong?

The article said he was given a house being a brand ambassador and he gifted it to his wife, technically if they decide to move in tey would be living in it together.

Is that one a big deal?
I don’t think so in my own opinion.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gifts House To Bunmi Ninalowo, His Wife (Photos) by Galapagous(m): 8:17pm On Mar 04, 2020
LesbianBoy:
See wetin this bolanle wife carry. Damn Big ass! He should have bought car join the house sef! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Btw.....these are the kind of bum bum that i have fvcked and the kind of cum i pour fit full one gallon! angry
Perrrvv
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gifts House To Bunmi Ninalowo, His Wife (Photos) by JayPeeOham: 8:38pm On Mar 04, 2020
He looks like Yinka Ayefele in the second picture cool
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gifts House To Bunmi Ninalowo, His Wife (Photos) by simplepee(f): 10:44pm On Mar 04, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
Change your circle.

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gifts House To Bunmi Ninalowo, His Wife (Photos) by PrinceMajestic: 11:02pm On Mar 04, 2020
simplepee:
Change your circle.
who are you? Pls just keep off. I hate engaging with females except for sexual deals
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gifts House To Bunmi Ninalowo, His Wife (Photos) by Sexycardib: 12:31am On Mar 05, 2020
Okay
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gifts House To Bunmi Ninalowo, His Wife (Photos) by ra4fo(m): 5:45am On Mar 05, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Low budget house

Come Owerri come see the kind mansions we build and give out to our wives .

mtchew! Enemy of Progress undecided
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gifts House To Bunmi Ninalowo, His Wife (Photos) by darlingbobo(m): 10:41am On Mar 05, 2020
Just say their new house because they will still occupy the house together. grin grin
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gifts House To Bunmi Ninalowo, His Wife (Photos) by folabala: 10:57am On Mar 05, 2020
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gifts House To Bunmi Ninalowo, His Wife (Photos) by handsomeyinka(m): 12:22pm On Mar 05, 2020
OgunLaakaye:
And we yet to see the Porsche Davido bought for Chioma.

Audio assurance.
The Porsche enter demurrage..Still dey tin can port
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gifts House To Bunmi Ninalowo, His Wife (Photos) by Realfrankie(m): 12:25pm On Mar 05, 2020
enemyofprogress:
the wife's ringtones na follow come. Neighbours no dey fit sleep

I swear grin
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gifts House To Bunmi Ninalowo, His Wife (Photos) by FinidiGeorge: 8:46am On Nov 29, 2023
Attractiveme:
Nice one, well done Niniolu, abeg make una no let divorce enter una matter o. All the best,
E don enter grin wetin we go do now cry
https://www.nairaland.com/7825009/bolanle-ninalowo-announces-breakup-wife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) / Genevieve Nene's Post Before Her Death (photo) / Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.