Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" (76298 Views)

Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto / Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Death Sentence: Falana Drags FG, Kano To African Commission / Ganduje To Sign Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Death Warrant Over Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by eagleu: 11:39pm On Mar 04, 2020
Question is why not arrest the leader and organizer of this so called protest, he is a classic definition of a terrorist!
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by AmDayo: 11:58pm On Mar 04, 2020
redsun:
Animals in humans skin. If everyone is as idiotic and primitive as them, will that clothed chimp be able to use the microphone?

pls tell them let them know.
fanatics among them ain't know that they are 90% benefiting from other people religion they claimed they hate.

shekau use fuel(if not refined it can't be possible)education makes possible.

they use car,
microphones,
internet,
phone,
drugs e.t.c

Am short of words...this people a schmuck

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by AmDayo: 12:07am On Mar 05, 2020
Ramsak1:
Peleee..mr reformer

bro you know the truth but you are already been wired and doctrine with is sentiment to speak the truth.

you dare no speak to the public and accuse your Alfa when he done something that displeased you...

As a Christian I can challenge any wrong doing by my religion leaders.

etinosa smoke with bible,oku oku olorun .if otherwise na too behead her will be your next move...

see stay bless and enjoy your self o jare

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by Danmaiduguri(m): 12:37am On Mar 05, 2020
eedimo:
Which way Naija

If I blasphem your prophet ...how does that hurt you?
Can't your god fight for his prophet?

Religion is killing this Country slowly.
Religious intolerance only in a shithole.

If someone insults your mother how wuld you react? Wuld you let the innocent old woman come and defend it!!

As a true muslim you have to love Prophet Muhammad PBUH more than your parents.

Anyway masses takings laws into their own hands is totally wrong.
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by Kaytixy: 1:18am On Mar 05, 2020
chrisxxx:
I thought I would be asked to confess my Islamism before I would be allowed to make comments. If Islam is not reformed as soon as possible it will consume its followers.
ok you want to reform like just like you have reformed Christianity that now allowed your women put on mini skirt to churches and trousers, committing fornication here and there. Nonsense.
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by Kaytixy: 1:21am On Mar 05, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:
shocked

Just look at the animals I unfortunately share the same country with.

Just tell me one heart-warming news you have heard from the North since the past 10 years

This region and it's ignorant, uninformed and illiterate populace have contributed nothing to the country other than herdsmen, boko haram, bandits, kidnapping, ISWAP, religious war etc...

How can a single region be so unfortunate like this

The North singlehandedly made this country a zoohole
one good news is that Kano is more beautiful than any state you think you come from.
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by Kaytixy: 1:26am On Mar 05, 2020
beardedboy:
Firstly, it's wrong to insult other people's religion especially if it is a religion that is constitutionally accommodated. So that man should be apprehended for his sacrilege.

Secondly, those uttering insults above should be banned for their religiois intolerance. If we check now, they're from "religion of love". Religion of love indeed when they're the ones that go about insulting otger people's religion. But if their "lord, saviour and messiah" is called gay now they'll be kicking (bucket).

Finally, I urge the northerners to be calm and law-abiding. However they shouldn't desist in creating awareness till the culprit is punished.
don't mind the hypocrites. When there was a movie about one gay Jesus, they were busy shouting that all Christians should stop the use of Netflix they did not allow God to fight for his son according to them but now they can open watery mouth to spew rubbish. For the records, we Muslims respect Jesus for better than you do.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by Etimocracy(m): 1:48am On Mar 05, 2020
Kaytixy:
don't mind the hypocrites. When there was a movie about one gay Jesus, they were busy shouting that all Christians should stop the use of Netflix they did not allow God to fight for his son according to them but now they can open watery mouth to spew rubbish. For the records, we Muslims respect Jesus for better than you do.

Well, I wouldn't wanna bandy words with a witless worm such as yourself. I'm quite elated u mentioned that Christians threatened to stop the usage of Netflix which isn't equivalent to arson, displacement of a family with a very clear intention of killing the said culprit. So slow poke, your hypocrisy reeks.
Religion of peace indeed

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by Etimocracy(m): 2:03am On Mar 05, 2020
Kaytixy:
ok you want to reform like just like you have reformed Christianity that now allowed your women put on mini skirt to churches and trousers, committing fornication here and there. Nonsense.

I laugh in Hindu. Did my service in the Northern part of Nigeria and I saw and witnessed wonders. Never knew our sisters in Hijab could also be as immoral as their Southern counterparts.
For the record, I witnessed a primary 6 pupil get pregnant; guess who was responsible, my JSS2 Student of course! (I was stunned and almost ran mad when they were congratulating the boy as he would be a family man). So much for being decent. Take a chill pill bro.!

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by eagleu: 2:42am On Mar 05, 2020
What religion enables one man to kill another, because of his false interpretation of his brother 's actions against the prophet?
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by luggy(m): 4:07am On Mar 05, 2020
Total madness, How many of you have see, Mohammed before, you people must be crazy
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by Profadvocate: 4:21am On Mar 05, 2020
Let the prophet fight for himself jare

We have seen instances where Jesus Christ was even insulted and the holy bible burnt but the Christian dont go to war for that sake

My Muslim friends pls wise up jare and stop bringing fight to this country as you people have done alot to Nigerians already�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️

Sorry o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by menatate: 4:22am On Mar 05, 2020
The following stories will be very useful to you. pg slot
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by pacespot(m): 4:24am On Mar 05, 2020
All this religion extremism, are they loyal to Mohammad or to their country? Little wonder all the countries with religion extremists have never developed technologically
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by oldroad: 5:19am On Mar 05, 2020
eedimo:
Which way Naija

If I blasphem your prophet ...how does that hurt you?
Can't your god fight for his prophet?

Religion is killing this Country slowly.
Religious intolerance only in a shithole.
U say slowly? E don kill am finish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by RedboneSmith(m): 5:37am On Mar 05, 2020
Kaytixy:

Yes. But did they burn anybody's house? Did they run anybody out of town? Did they call for anybody to be 'punished'? They expressed their disapproval like civilized people and went back to their houses. Even many of those that said they were cancelling Netflix, forgot about the whole thing in less than a month and are watching Netflix today. Be like them. grin

I'm even puzzled by this whole thing. We don't even know exactly what this singer said. The singer himself appears to be a Muslim from another sect. It is even possible that this so-called blasphemy was just a sectarian view of Muhammad that is not in agreement with the mainstream, and not an actual insult. I can't see a Muslim deliberately insulting the prophet. Doesn't add up. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by Nobody: 6:03am On Mar 05, 2020
let me quickly make my comment before dumb mods put this thread behind their shahada wall cheesy

a section of islam has been hijacked by negative beings. only puny minds and spirits would fall under their influence though...same thing happened to christianity during the middle/dark ages.
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by chrisxxx(m): 6:38am On Mar 05, 2020
Kaytixy:
Christianity reformed Judaism.
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by Germi9: 6:46am On Mar 05, 2020
And if you checkout this people wey dey protest,u go see say dem never chop since morning..
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by rhektor(m): 6:50am On Mar 05, 2020
IpobAntidote:
Religious fanatics in the North and Sad East of Nigeria.

Religion is the bane of the black man and indeed Africans in general.

Because white men are never religious ehn?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by Fuckgovt: 7:43am On Mar 05, 2020
GamalNasser:
They have burnt down the singers family house , they have arrested his parents , they have chased his entire family from Kano so what more do they want ?
have you forgotten they are blood thirsty demons!
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by oche2020: 7:47am On Mar 05, 2020
beardedboy:
Firstly, it's wrong to insult other people's religion especially if it is a religion that is constitutionally accommodated. So that man should be apprehended for his sacrilege.

Secondly, those uttering insults above should be banned for their religiois intolerance. If we check now, they're from "religion of love". Religion of love indeed when they're the ones that go about insulting otger people's religion. But if their "lord, saviour and messiah" is called gay now they'll be kicking (bucket).

Finally, I urge the northerners to be calm and law-abiding. However they shouldn't desist in creating awareness till the culprit is punished.

Are u any different from them? God save this world, and country most especially we need help to understand that living in peace is better than resting in peace

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by Trendishine: 7:47am On Mar 05, 2020
GamalNasser:
They have burnt down the singers family house , they have arrested his parents , they have chased his entire family from Kano so what more do they want ?
They want to have him killed. That's when their bastard almajiri blood sucking and thirsty souls will ever rest. This guys are the most irritating and retarded bastards the world have ever witnessed. You can see any where they are, there is madness. Especially these black goats of islam . They don't even know the origin of what they practise, but they are crazy and restless about bringing their own evil judgement on fickle things..... Thunder will fire all of you to pieces with your Allah akubar you have used to destroy some part of the world and still barking like rabid dogs.. The hand of the whole world shall descend upon you all and even Saudi Arabia and the mecca there will deny you all. Ediots

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by chukwumzurum(m): 8:04am On Mar 05, 2020
How news from the north will always look like.
Brain washed biggots.
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by daviesmania(m): 10:15am On Mar 05, 2020
The representative of the police chief who identified himself as Hamza urged the protesters to be law-abiding citizens by allowing the security agents to do the needful. He assured the gathering that the musician would not go unpunished.

punished for what exactly?
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by sevenhundred(m): 10:22am On Mar 05, 2020
GamalNasser:
they want to take the law in their hand and head...
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by Kaytixy: 11:42am On Mar 05, 2020
Etimocracy:

I laugh in Hindu. Did my service in the Northern part of Nigeria and I saw and witnessed wonders. Never knew our sisters in Hijab could also be as immoral as their Southern counterparts.
For the record, I witnessed a primary 6 pupil get pregnant; guess who was responsible, my JSS2 Student of course! (I was stunned and almost ran mad when they were congratulating the boy as he would be a family man). So much for being decent. Take a chill pill bro.!
At first, I thought you are sensible but from your post I just got to know that even an atom of sense you don't have. We are talking about Islam and you are here telling me about the North so you see how foolish you can be.
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by Kaytixy: 12:35pm On Mar 05, 2020
RedboneSmith:

Yes. But did they burn anybody's house? Did they run anybody out of town? Did they call for anybody to be 'punished'? They expressed their disapproval like civilized people and went back to their houses. Even many of those that said they were cancelling Netflix, forgot about the whole thing in less than a month and are watching Netflix today. Be like them. grin

I'm even puzzled by this whole thing. We don't even know exactly what this singer said. The singer himself appears to be a Muslim from another sect. It is even possible that this so-called blasphemy was just a sectarian view of Muhammad that is not in agreement with the mainstream, and not an actual insult. I can't see a Muslim deliberately insulting the prophet. Doesn't add up. undecided
sorry sir, we can't be like them.
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by Kaytixy: 12:38pm On Mar 05, 2020
chrisxxx:

Christianity reformed Judaism.
I'm very sure if I ask you the meaning of Christianity you will tell it means christ like. But I dear you to show me one Christian that is christ like.
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by Ohraykon: 12:45pm On Mar 05, 2020
GamalNasser:

Manna is now a Muslim grin grin because of 30k
na new moniker be dat grin

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by LegendaryLover(m): 12:50pm On Mar 05, 2020
yommen:

And they'll Islam is a religion of peace.
yeah. it is. a religion of piss
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by LegendaryLover(m): 1:05pm On Mar 05, 2020
Danmaiduguri:

If someone insults your mother how wuld you react? Wuld you let the innocent old woman come and defend it!!

As a true muslim you have to love Prophet Muhammad PBUH more than your parents.

Anyway masses takings laws into their own hands is totally wrong.

odeh !!
It's clear ur religion has shut down ur ability to reason.
So the allpowerful god that u claim created u and the whole universe is now likened to an old woman that is helpless by u.
Stop!!! stop making STUPID irrational comparisons. it irks me. islam should be banned worldwide. It's a stupid religion breeding stupid and blood thirsty people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate / Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) / Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.