Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,702 members, 7,827,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" (76319 Views)

Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto / Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Death Sentence: Falana Drags FG, Kano To African Commission / Ganduje To Sign Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Death Warrant Over Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by LegendaryLover(m): 1:13pm On Mar 05, 2020
Kaytixy:
At first, I thought you are sensible but from your post I just got to know that even an atom of sense you don't have. We are talking about Islam and you are here telling me about the North so you see how foolish you can be.

in a bid to defend ur religion, u are starting to look silly

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by LegendaryLover(m): 1:17pm On Mar 05, 2020
enemyofprogress:
na true. Na pig chop the guy dead body. That's why muslims no forgive pig till tomorrow
lol
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by LegendaryLover(m): 1:19pm On Mar 05, 2020
enemyofprogress:
na true. Na pig chop the guy dead body. That's why muslims no forgive pig till tomorrow

lol
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by chrisxxx(m): 1:34pm On Mar 05, 2020
Kaytixy:
I'm very sure if I ask you the meaning of Christianity you will tell it means christ like. But I dear you to show me one Christian that is christ like.
Christ like does not mean someone who is Christ. It means someone who tends to be like Christ. When you imitate someone you can never be better. at best you can be said to almost be like him. There are a lot of things you guys need to amend here in Nigeria concerning Islam. Other countries have moved ahead even Saudi Arabia. Any practice they discard you guys pick and treasure. You can comfortably worship in Saudi Arabia now. But North is making freedom of worship impossible in the north. There is one thing you guys do not understand. Any day the religion in the north becomes homogeneously Islam births the end of Nigeria.
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by uunwanaobong3: 1:58pm On Mar 05, 2020
GamalNasser:
They have burnt down the singers family house , they have arrested his parents , they have chased his entire family from Kano so what more do they want ?
I

They want blood and more blood, (their religion trademark)
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by juman(m): 2:15pm On Mar 05, 2020
The singer is Tijjaniya brother.
I like to listen to the music.

I believe he meant no harm.
May be he got mixed up or "lost" with his praising of God.

He should check himself next time.
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by Wizikal(m): 3:08pm On Mar 05, 2020
beardedboy:
Firstly, it's wrong to insult other people's religion especially if it is a religion that is constitutionally accommodated. So that man should be apprehended for his sacrilege.

Secondly, those uttering insults above should be banned for their religiois intolerance. If we check now, they're from "religion of love". Religion of love indeed when they're the ones that go about insulting otger people's religion. But if their "lord, saviour and messiah" is called gay now they'll be kicking (bucket).

Finally, I urge the northerners to be calm and law-abiding. However they shouldn't desist in creating awareness till the culprit is punished.
make unna die well oh! Ignorant animals
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by BluntBoy(m): 3:18pm On Mar 05, 2020
0taPiaPia:
I can't believe what I just read shocked shocked

1,, the parents have been arrested. For what exactly. angry
2. The federal police of the Republic of Nigeria (a failed nation) said the singer wouldn't go unpunished.. under which law biko
3: this cannibals even burnt the chaps house..

I rather go into traditional worship ( amadioha) than be a muslim.. at least if you insult the ezemmo (chief priest).. I need not worry because the gods shall fight it hot. Than some mofos fighting for a supposed god

Under Sharia law. That is why the Hisbah is handling it.
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by justy15: 3:32pm On Mar 05, 2020
Of all the problems confronting this country, this is the only thing they chose to respond to. God is is Omnipotent " all powerful" you cannot fight for him but this ones and dumbness shaaa..
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by Babathanks(m): 9:45am On May 16, 2020
Bonesking:
Nnamdi Azikiwe is no more, you’ve had your destiny in your hands during the civil war but blew it away in alliance with north. You had your destiny again in 2015 and yet blew it shouting Sai Baba! The opportunity you blew up stares at you in the face. Allow the dead Azikiwe be.
Go and read your history book very well. Your grand father "nnamdi azikwe" cause all this problem that we are facing now because he wanted to be a nationalist, he is selfish, he wanted to be the first president. I have my fact here
Re: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" by kevwemike: 7:48pm On Jan 21, 2021
U are serving God that can't fight for himself, lol crazy pple

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) / Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa / Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.