Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,136 members, 7,829,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Oshiomhole's Removal : We Haven’t Been Served Any Court Document – APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole's Removal : We Haven’t Been Served Any Court Document – APC (17267 Views)

Oshiomhole’s Removal: Court Makes Decision / OShiomhole’s Removal: APC National Officers Demand Urgent Meeting / DSS Arrest: Tinubu Reacts To Calls For Oshiomhole's Removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole's Removal : We Haven’t Been Served Any Court Document – APC by Cantonese: 6:16pm On Mar 04, 2020
Is Obaseki winning?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole's Removal : We Haven’t Been Served Any Court Document – APC by hisexcellency34: 6:17pm On Mar 04, 2020
By a landslide
Cantonese:
Is Obaseki winning?
Re: Oshiomhole's Removal : We Haven’t Been Served Any Court Document – APC by Hotfella(m): 6:17pm On Mar 04, 2020
A whole me??

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole's Removal : We Haven’t Been Served Any Court Document – APC by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 04, 2020
Cry me river
Re: Oshiomhole's Removal : We Haven’t Been Served Any Court Document – APC by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 04, 2020
LibertyRep:
Without being emotional, why should Oshiomole step down as the Chairman pending the determination of whatever suit?

It is not even as if the case is a criminal case that his continuous stay might jeopardize investigation.

If he didn't get another judge to vacate that order by tomorrow, I will assume that those who wants him out already have him by the balls.

I strongly believe that parties should be at liberty to elect and remove their chairmen following laid down principle and not through backdoors.
because he is under suspension..... which means he is no longer a member of APC
Re: Oshiomhole's Removal : We Haven’t Been Served Any Court Document – APC by hisexcellency34: 6:22pm On Mar 04, 2020
Froggie, who da hell are you?

Hotfella:
A whole me??
Re: Oshiomhole's Removal : We Haven’t Been Served Any Court Document – APC by HenryThegreat1(m): 6:22pm On Mar 04, 2020
tsephanyah:
Good job El rufai and kashim shettima. APC needs people who if they're going to talk the talk, they've got to walk the walk”— APC will going to rule Nigeria at least for 50 years
. What's this one saying. I'm confused
Re: Oshiomhole's Removal : We Haven’t Been Served Any Court Document – APC by ofwest47(m): 6:29pm On Mar 04, 2020
See all these political science court judges how can an individual and not the National Working Committee of the party going to court for the Chairman's removal and yet the judge is asking the Party Chairman to quit and obey the court order.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole's Removal : We Haven’t Been Served Any Court Document – APC by nairavsdollars(f): 6:33pm On Mar 04, 2020
You haven't been served but a lawyer represented you in court abi?
Re: Oshiomhole's Removal : We Haven’t Been Served Any Court Document – APC by HacheNoire: 6:58pm On Mar 04, 2020
Well said.

It has already been stamped that Oshiomole will perform PDP's final burial rites in 2023.

The guy is a perfect fit for the job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole's Removal : We Haven’t Been Served Any Court Document – APC by lagdmark(m): 7:20pm On Mar 04, 2020
How is Obaseki camp celebrating this breaking news.
Re: Oshiomhole's Removal : We Haven’t Been Served Any Court Document – APC by toogbasky(m): 8:10pm On Mar 04, 2020
Captainrambo2:
Lol oshio joke comot there before them beat you. grin...

This criminal fool left Ambrose Alli university and went to build his own private university in a bush called iyamo.

In edo yiu re now a bastard.

Yiu wer clinging to national but that's gone too. Stupid man
if you are from Edo state, then you are an ingrate, well! A great warrior Asoro once cursed all Bini indigenes,,
I went to government school during my primary and secondary schooling in benin, and i sat on the floor with open roof until Oshiomole came,, the roads that leads to my home and school were filled with red sand until Oshiomole came,, no one is free to move at night because of armed robbers until oshiomole came,,

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole's Removal : We Haven’t Been Served Any Court Document – APC by Captainrambo2: 8:17pm On Mar 04, 2020
toogbasky:
if you are from Edo state, then you are an ingrate, well! A great warrior Asoro once cursed all Bini indigenes,,
I went to government school during my primary and secondary schooling in benin, and i sat on the floor with open roof until Oshiomole came,, the roads that leads to my home and school were filled with red sand until Oshiomole came,, no one is free to move at night because of armed robbers until oshiomole came,,
benin is the only place in edo ? Is it buy planting flowers? The major road in ekpoma was is less than 10km. That's ekpoma iruekpen road.

Out of spite oshiomole rejected our appeals. Guess what ? Obaseki have done the road undecided
Re: Oshiomhole's Removal : We Haven’t Been Served Any Court Document – APC by senatordave1(m): 8:57pm On Mar 04, 2020
Cantonese:
Is Obaseki winning?
He sill lose ultimately
Re: Oshiomhole's Removal : We Haven’t Been Served Any Court Document – APC by senatordave1(m): 8:58pm On Mar 04, 2020
Lostz:
because he is under suspension..... which means he is no longer a member of APC
Bolaji Abdullahi, spokesman of the All Progressives Congress (APC) says the local chapter of the ruling party cannot suspend Muiz Banire, national legal adviser of the party.

On Thursday, Taofeek Ajani-Balogun, acting secretary of Banire’s ward, had announced his suspension over “anti-party activities”.

He said the decision to suspend Banire had been forwarded to the local government area for further deliberation and recommendations to the APC leadership in the state.

But in a statement on Friday, Abdullahi said only the national executive committee (NEC) had the powers to suspend him.

“The attention of the national working committee (NWC) of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has been drawn to the purported suspension of the party’s national legal adviser, Dr. Muiz Banire (SAN) by the party’s executive committee in Mushin local government area of Lagos state,” the statement read.

“We wish to state categorically that the purported suspension is a nullity as the local chapter of the party does not have such powers to suspend a national officer. According to the party’s constitution, such powers reside with the national executive committee (NEC) of the party.

“The party advises that whatever issues there might be, our party structure and constitution provide ample avenues for redress and dispute resolution.

“If the local chapter is unable to achieve a resolution, the NWC can and will wade in the matter to achieve amicable settlement.”
Re: Oshiomhole's Removal : We Haven’t Been Served Any Court Document – APC by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 04, 2020
senatordave1:

Bolaji Abdullahi, spokesman of the All Progressives Congress (APC) says the local chapter of the ruling party cannot suspend Muiz Banire, national legal adviser of the party.

On Thursday, Taofeek Ajani-Balogun, acting secretary of Banire’s ward, had announced his suspension over “anti-party activities”.

He said the decision to suspend Banire had been forwarded to the local government area for further deliberation and recommendations to the APC leadership in the state.

But in a statement on Friday, Abdullahi said only the national executive committee (NEC) had the powers to suspend him.

“The attention of the national working committee (NWC) of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has been drawn to the purported suspension of the party’s national legal adviser, Dr. Muiz Banire (SAN) by the party’s executive committee in Mushin local government area of Lagos state,” the statement read.

“We wish to state categorically that the purported suspension is a nullity as the local chapter of the party does not have such powers to suspend a national officer. According to the party’s constitution, such powers reside with the national executive committee (NEC) of the party.

“The party advises that whatever issues there might be, our party structure and constitution provide ample avenues for redress and dispute resolution.

“If the local chapter is unable to achieve a resolution, the NWC can and will wade in the matter to achieve amicable settlement.”
which part of APC law said the ward cannot suspend?
Re: Oshiomhole's Removal : We Haven’t Been Served Any Court Document – APC by senatordave1(m): 9:07pm On Mar 04, 2020
Lostz:
which part of APC law said the ward cannot suspend?
Are you doubting the spokesman or what? Are you in apc
Re: Oshiomhole's Removal : We Haven’t Been Served Any Court Document – APC by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 04, 2020
senatordave1:

Are you doubting the spokesman or what? Are you in apc
you will have to prove that to the court.

the spokesman did not wrote APC law. the court will have to decide and if the law is not clear, they will interpret as they see fit
Re: Oshiomhole's Removal : We Haven’t Been Served Any Court Document – APC by senatordave1(m): 9:17pm On Mar 04, 2020
Lostz:
you will have to prove that to the court.

the spokesman did not wrote APC law. the court will to decide and if the law is not clear, they will interpret as they see fit
Sorry sir,it has failed.oshiomhole stays,remain lost
Re: Oshiomhole's Removal : We Haven’t Been Served Any Court Document – APC by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 04, 2020
senatordave1:

Sorry sir,it has failed.oshiomhole stays,remain lost
the court will decide
Re: Oshiomhole's Removal : We Haven’t Been Served Any Court Document – APC by senatordave1(m): 9:20pm On Mar 04, 2020
Lostz:
the court will decide
It is a simple and clear matter.oshio remains.have you wondered why they didnt take the matter to a federal or stats high court but the kangaroo abj court?
Re: Oshiomhole's Removal : We Haven’t Been Served Any Court Document – APC by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 04, 2020
senatordave1:

It is a simple and clear matter.oshio remains.have you wondered why they didnt take the matter to a federal or stats high court but the kangaroo abj court?
the case is within the court jurisdiction
Re: Oshiomhole's Removal : We Haven’t Been Served Any Court Document – APC by Risentouch(m): 9:31pm On Mar 04, 2020
It's been long I heard from Tinubu
Re: Oshiomhole's Removal : We Haven’t Been Served Any Court Document – APC by senatordave1(m): 9:41pm On Mar 04, 2020
Lostz:
the case is within the court jurisdiction
You are impossible and cannot be reasoned with.you hate oshio and apc fine but you cant remove him through a wrong way.using the nwc would have been better

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole's Removal : We Haven’t Been Served Any Court Document – APC by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 04, 2020
senatordave1:

You are impossible and cannot be reasoned with.you hate oshio and apc fine but you cant remove him through a wrong way.using the nwc would have been better
the court will have to decide the wrong or right way.
is the court not the last hope of the common man again?
Re: Oshiomhole's Removal : We Haven’t Been Served Any Court Document – APC by Adakintroy2: 9:48pm On Mar 04, 2020
Used tissue. Next is ameachi.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole's Removal : We Haven’t Been Served Any Court Document – APC by senatordave1(m): 9:55pm On Mar 04, 2020
Lostz:
the court will have to decide the wrong or right way.
is the court not the last hope of the common man again?

Who among those political juggernauts is a common man? Shift jor
Re: Oshiomhole's Removal : We Haven’t Been Served Any Court Document – APC by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 04, 2020
senatordave1:

Who among those political juggernauts is a common man? Shift jor
the oppressed are "common man" in the eyes of the law.
Re: Oshiomhole's Removal : We Haven’t Been Served Any Court Document – APC by senatordave1(m): 10:13pm On Mar 04, 2020
Lostz:
the oppressed are "common man" in the eyes of the law.
Then in this case oshio is the oppressed
Re: Oshiomhole's Removal : We Haven’t Been Served Any Court Document – APC by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 04, 2020
senatordave1:

Then in this case oshio is the oppressed
the court will decide the oppressed
Re: Oshiomhole's Removal : We Haven’t Been Served Any Court Document – APC by Honeydenz(f): 11:12pm On Mar 04, 2020
Racoon:
It's a pity but not surprising how once reasonable people become autocratic and lawless when later privileged to be in position of power.Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
Exactly! That's people for u, as an edo indigene I can tell u not so many of us like him as we did during his first term.
I can't forget what oshiomole said when he increased the school fees of Ambrose Alli University ekpoma from 40k to 130k-200k depending on ur department, before u sort out acceptance fees, dues and accommodation everything will be close to 500k, as if it's a private school. He said and I quote "Schooling is not for the poor people, anyone that can't pay fees should go and learn a vocation" this is a man that wasn't born with silver spoon either. Hypocrites!!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole's Removal : We Haven’t Been Served Any Court Document – APC by Atm99(m): 11:38pm On Mar 04, 2020
RuddyFusion:
No court on earth can remove Osho Baba....I repeat no court in Zoogeria can remove Osho Baba,.....That judge they never bornammmm
TRUE TAIK, I SAY NOBODY EXEPT GOD.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pensioners, Teachers, Market Women Want Obaseki For Another Term - Group / Tinubu's Biden Meeting Shows Opposition's Lack Of Reality Check - Omo-Ikirodah / Smart Cole: "Buhari’s Security Nearly Killed Me!!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.