Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Coronavirus Will Not Catch You - Pastor Kumuyi Says (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus Will Not Catch You - Pastor Kumuyi Says (Video) (21236 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die / TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th / Prophet T.B Joshua: Coronavirus Will End On 27th March, 2020 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus Will Not Catch You - Pastor Kumuyi Says (Video) by agwom(m): 4:23pm On Mar 04, 2020
Take precaution measures and backup it with prayers...that is the way to go
Re: Coronavirus Will Not Catch You - Pastor Kumuyi Says (Video) by 1Dray(m): 4:24pm On Mar 04, 2020
saasala:
Kumuyi is fantastically foolish

Yea, we see how wise you're... All you do is while away your time and wisdom on Nairaland. Mention one thing you've achieved with your huge wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Will Not Catch You - Pastor Kumuyi Says (Video) by Le124(m): 4:24pm On Mar 04, 2020
People like you on this nairaland don't grow old in life and you don't achieve anything, because the way you talk to an elderly man,I don't blame you you don't have a father who have made it in life or you are bastard who was trained by your parent but you choose to be a bastard. Your child will do the same for you
CyberEBOLA:
Very dumb and useless prayer from a Foolish man
Re: Coronavirus Will Not Catch You - Pastor Kumuyi Says (Video) by Flowkid44: 4:29pm On Mar 04, 2020
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][url][/url]
careytommy37:
How exactly is this news?
Re: Coronavirus Will Not Catch You - Pastor Kumuyi Says (Video) by RaptorX: 4:31pm On Mar 04, 2020
NJPot:
Corona virus may be sent from heaven. If it comes to Nigeria, it would help get rid of all these old men ruling us. It kills mostly old men(50 and above) and fewer old women. It does not kill the young.
Would you like it kill your parents too, I am sure they are over 50.
Re: Coronavirus Will Not Catch You - Pastor Kumuyi Says (Video) by Chirowman(m): 4:31pm On Mar 04, 2020
we just need be extra careful this coronavirus sha na jump and pass i dey
Re: Coronavirus Will Not Catch You - Pastor Kumuyi Says (Video) by 1Dray(m): 4:33pm On Mar 04, 2020
Elipsis:
So the safety measures they've been reading all over the news isn't enough for them?

I wonder fa.
Re: Coronavirus Will Not Catch You - Pastor Kumuyi Says (Video) by Champneys: 4:35pm On Mar 04, 2020
Loool.
Rely on Kumuyi's words and go and do anyhow near a virus carrier o! cheesy
Re: Coronavirus Will Not Catch You - Pastor Kumuyi Says (Video) by ScotMisile: 4:35pm On Mar 04, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Funny pastor

What if this Corona was a failed biochemical or laboratory experiment by scientists which was intended to cure another disease but unfortunately it turned into a worse disease itself

Am just thinking out loud though

No body should insult me
Funny you?
Re: Coronavirus Will Not Catch You - Pastor Kumuyi Says (Video) by seunlayi(m): 4:43pm On Mar 04, 2020
Sodiquinone:
why can't Kumuyi tell his people how to protect themselves by regular washing of hands and the likes instead of giving empty promises as if Coronavirus dey look face.
he has done that already for all the church members during the time of ebola.

They should just stop quoting him unnecessarily. Below is a note of what was actually studied on that day.

MONDAY BIBLE STUDY (STUDY 45)

DATE: MARCH 2, 2020

TEACHER: OUR FATHER IN THE LORD, PASTOR W.F. KUMUYI

TOPIC: RELIGIOUS REACTIONS AGAINST CHRIST’S AUTHORITY IN THE TEMPLE

TEXT: MARK 11:15-19,27-33

* 15 And they come to Jerusalem: and Jesus went into the temple, and began to cast out them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves;
* 16 And would not suffer that any man should carry any vessel through the temple.
* 17 And he taught, saying unto them, Is it not written, My house shall be called of all nations the house of prayer? but ye have made it a den of thieves.
* 18 And the scribes and chief priests heard it, and sought how they might destroy him: for they feared him, because all the people was astonished at his doctrine.
* 19 And when even was come, he went out of the city.

* 27 And they come again to Jerusalem: and as he was walking in the temple, there come to him the chief priests, and the scribes, and the elders,
* 28 And say unto him, By what authority doest thou these things? and who gave thee this authority to do these things?
* 29 And Jesus answered and said unto them, I will also ask of you one question, and answer me, and I will tell you by what authority I do these things.
* 30 The baptism of John, was it from heaven, or of men? answer me.
* 31 And they reasoned with themselves, saying, If we shall say, From heaven; he will say, Why then did ye not believe him?
* 32 But if we shall say, Of men; they feared the people: for all men counted John, that he was a prophet indeed.
* 33 And they answered and said unto Jesus, We cannot tell. And Jesus answering saith unto them, Neither do I tell you by what authority I do these things.

This is a very straightforward story. As Christ came to Jerusalem and entered the temple and surprisingly to the chief priest and Pharisees, they felt He did not have the authority to do what He did. What did He do? He went into the temple and drove those that were selling and overturned the tables of the money changers, and reminded them that the word of God said, my house shall be called the house of prayer, but they have turned it into a den of thieves.

He then went away and when He came back, they were waiting for Him, challenging Him by which authority He did what He did. They wanted to know if it was a political or religious authority. Jesus wisely answered them that He would answer them only on one condition: that they would tell Him where the baptism of John came from. Why did Jesus bring in John at this time? Because he was His forerunner and witness who told them that this was He whom the Father has sent, who was greater than him. He counseled the people to hear Him because He was the one who came to reveal the final will of God to the people. So if they accepted John and his witness, why would they not accept Him?

But they knew that John was true because an angel came to announce his birth, telling them that he would come before Christ, and that he would decrease, and Jesus would increase. So if they said, John’s authority was from God, He would ask them why they did not believe Him, and if they said John’s authority was from man, they were afraid of the people’s reactions because they all believe that John came from God.

So to get away from the corner that Jesus pushed them to, they said they did not know whether John was of God or of man. He also responded that He would not tell them by which authority He did those things He did.

A. THE CLEANSING AND AUTHORITY OF HIS TEACHING. Mark 11:15-17
1. The Corruption Of The Temple
These leaders and religious rulers have corrupted the temple. Actually this began from the Old Testament. In (Jeremiah 7:8-11) you will see what the people turned the temple which was supposed to be a house of prayer to. They lived a corrupted, sinful, disobedient, transgressing lives, and their transgressions was not not hidden. It was so glaring for all to see. This also happened at the time of Ezekiel (Ezekiel 8:15-16) These people came to the temple of God, and instead of worshipping Him, they turned their backs on the temple, faced the East and worshipped the sun, another deity (ch 33:31) The people come, sit and hear the word of God but they will not do them.

2. The Concern For The Temple
Jesus had serious concern, looking at the corruption and merchandise going on in the temple, a sanctuary of God and a place of divine worship. He still had the same concern today. At the beginning of His ministry, He had also cleansed the temple but by now, they have returned to their old ways (John 2:13-16).

Why did He have such concern? Because this is exactly what was expected of Him as the Messiah (Psalm 69:9 - For the zeal of thine house hath eaten me up; and the reproaches of them that reproached thee are fallen upon me). This was why He could not look away when He saw people polluting the temple.

People are supposed to be happy, saved and redeemed in the house of God. It should be the gate of heaven (Isaiah 55:7) The house shall be called the house of prayer for all people - no tribalism, no nepotism, no nationalistic attitude, no sectional or gender considerations in the house of God. It is for all people: old and young, parents and children, youths and adults: for all people. That was why Jesus did what He did.

3. The Cleansing Of The Temple. I Corinthians 3:16-17
* 16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
* 17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

More than the physical temple, Jesus was more concerned about our bodies which are the temples of God. They must be holy, washed and clean because God dwells therein (ch 6:19) Our bodies are also the temples of the Holy Ghost. We must never allow anything unclean, unholy to enter into it (II Corinthians 6:16) The emphasis is on the cleanliness of the temple of God which is the believer. He does not want anything of defilement to pollute the temple. So we must be clean, pure, and undefiled (Ephesians 2:21-22).

Mark 7:21-23
* 21 For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,
* 22 Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness:
* 23 All these evil things come from within, and defile the man.

What happens to that person who allows defilement? They will not have part in heaven.
Revelation 21:27
* And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

What do you do when you are not yet born again? If you want Jesus to come and cleanse your heart, you have a prayer to pray:
Psalm 19:12-14
* 12 Who can understand his errors? cleanse thou me from secret faults.
* 13 Keep back thy servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me: then shall I be upright, and I shall be innocent from the great transgression.
* 14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Deliberate and willful sin and any evil one does premeditatedly is the great transgression (Ezekiel 36:25-37) Take this away and believe it in order to be in constant fellowship with God. God is able to cleanse from all filthiness (vs 33) After the cleansing, all the waste places shall be built.

God wants all of us clean within and without, privately and publicly, our hearts, souls, actions, behaviour, the words of our mouths clean, then He will see us as His holy temples (II Corinthians 7:1) Report every challenge making it difficult for you to live a holy life to God. Do not hide any private defilement from God. As we allow Him to work in our lives, He will make us clean and pure. This is His will. We will not just come to the church for nothing (Ephesians 5:26-27).

I John 1:7,9
* 7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
* 9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

God does not want any sin to remain: besetting sins, habitual sins, presumptions and willful sins, common, personal and society sins which everybody does, He does not want us to be like all other people, so He cleanses us from all sins.

Acts 2:9. The promise of forgiveness and cleansing is for everyone whom God has called. The promise is for us and our children. Our youths and children need salvation and we have the promise already.

B. THE CONFRONTATION OVER HIS AUTHORITY IN THE TEMPLE. Mark 11:27-28
These people confronted Christ, the Son of God, the One who has all authority on earth and in heaven. This is not new, this is how they have been doing from the time of the Old Testament, confronting and challenging all the people God sent (Acts 7:51 - Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye).

Numbers 16:3,12-13
* 3 And they gathered themselves together against Moses and against Aaron, and said unto them, Ye take too much upon you, seeing all the congregation are holy, every one of them, and the LORD is among them: wherefore then lift ye up yourselves above the congregation of the LORD?
* 12 And Moses sent to call Dathan and Abiram, the sons of Eliab: which said, We will not come up:
* 13 Is it a small thing that thou hast brought us up out of a land that floweth with milk and honey, to kill us in the wilderness, except thou make thyself altogether a prince over us?
* 14 Moreover thou hast not brought us into a land that floweth with milk and honey, or given us inheritance of fields and vineyards: wilt thou put out the eyes of these men? we will not come up.

Here we see Korah, Dathan and Abiram stood up to Moses accusing him that he was lording it over the people, that everybody was holy and righteous. They said he appointed himself to bring them from Egypt. They accused him of bringing them out of Egypt, a land flowing with milk and honey into the desert to kill them, and that he was yet to bring them to the promise land as he said. God appointed Moses to lead them out of the land of bondage when they cried and groaned for deliverance. They refused to respond to his summon to appear before him. They rejected his leadership and that of Aaron (Acts 7:38-39) The people of old did not obey leadership of Moses whom God sent to them.

I Samuel 8:7-8. God told Samuel to listen to the voice of the people because they have rejected Him, not Samuel (ch 10:19) They rejected God and His prophet Samuel.

Isaiah 45:9
Woe unto him who strives with his maker, be it a child, youth or adult. No one has the right to challenge God’s authority.

Hosea 4:4,6
* 4 Yet let no man strive, nor reprove another: for thy people are as they that strive with the priest.
* 6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

The people rejected the priest, and in turn rejected God. God said He would also reject them. Thus, they perished.

Jeremiah 6:16.
* Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls. But they said, We will not walk therein.

ch 44:16. The people rejected the word of God spoken by prophet Jeremiah in the name of the Lord (vs 17) They resolved to do exactly what was in their minds. (Micah 5:2) The people knew it was clearly written in Scriptures that Jesus would come and He would be their Ruler. Now He has come, preaching to the people, healing the sick and even raising the dead, bringing them words from heaven, yet, they hated Him and rejected His leadership (Luke 19:14,27) All those who opposed and rejected His leadership will be slain. Judgment would come upon them.

Luke 10:16
* He that heareth you heareth me; and he that despiseth you despiseth me; and he that despiseth me despiseth him that sent me.
* Jesus told His disciples to go into all the world and preached the gospel, that whosoever received them received Him and whosoever despised them despised Him. Those who confront ministers of the gospel today and claiming to honour God are wrong because they cannot see God, but ought to receive Him through those whom they have rejected.

C. THE CONFIRMATION OF HIS AUTHORITY FROM THE THRONE. Mark 11:29-30.
That was the confirmation of His authority. Why did we say that? (John 5:33-35; 1:6-9,12-13,15) John bore witness to the fact that Jesus came from heaven and He had all authority. If anyone will be saved, it will be through the blood of Jesus (John 5:26-29; 10:40-42; Matthew 7:28-29; 8:8-9,13; John 7:45-46; 11:39-44).

As the Father had life in Himself, so the Son. Jesus has authority over all things and all judgment have been committed to Him. The people saw that all things that John said concerning Jesus are true, and they believed in Him. They also knew that Jesus has authority over demons, sicknesses and diseases. The centurion knew that He had authority, no one ever thought of the Pharisees this way.

When soldiers were sent to arrest Jesus, they could not because He spoke with so much authority, unlike the scribes and Pharisees. Jesus has authority over all men, women, young, old, religious and irreligious people, the atmosphere, storm, the sea, sky, Lucifer, over everything and everyone.

All the miracles Jesus performed were so that the people might know that God sent Him. Lazarus had been dead for four days and he was bound up. But Jesus commanded him to come out of the grave. He heard the voice of Jesus and came out. It is like a chair getting up without any hand. Jesus has authority in your life and everything that ought not to be there will come out at the mention of His name. Thank God He is my Saviour, Healer, Deliverer. The Heavenly Father gave Jesus the authority and He manifested it. No one should be challenging Him who gave Him the authority. The authority still abides today and will remain till the time of the rapture when He will call all the dead, and we which are alive will also go with Him. Amen.

John 5:36-38
* 36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.
* 37 And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.
* 38 And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not.

The works that Jesus did bore witness of Him that the Father sent Him. The works He did that Moses, Joshua and the prophets of the Old Testament did not do are done just at the mention of His name. Thank God I believe in Him as my Saviour, Sanctifier, and He will take me to heaven. I surrender all authority in my life and I say, reign, Master Jesus! Over my mind, action, have total authority that cannot be doubted. Amen.

I Corinthians 15:24-25. Jesus has authority. If you want to have authority and overcome every problem in your life, acknowledge His authority:
1. Over the throne, nothing can contradict this
2. His teaching carried authority, He did not quote anyone
3. Of divine testimonies. The Father gave Him authority
4. In His timeless truth
5. Over the tempter
6. Over our tormentors, that power and authority is still there today
7. Over the tempest, storms
8. The trees which represent nations and individuals, every fruitless trees shall be removed
9. In time and in eternity, when Jesus gives you a place in heaven, no one can drive you out. Why not surrender the lordship of your life to Him fully?

Rise up and tell Him to reign over every aspect of your life, He will take the authority and no evil will dominate your life again. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus Will Not Catch You - Pastor Kumuyi Says (Video) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 04, 2020
Elipsis:
So the safety measures they've been reading all over the news isn't enough for them?

If its enough then he should keep quiet,is that not better than saying irrelevant things
Re: Coronavirus Will Not Catch You - Pastor Kumuyi Says (Video) by Hotspotbro(m): 4:45pm On Mar 04, 2020
yazga:
angry angry angry
Pators dey Bleep up. members dey Bleep up. Nigerian men & women deserve each other wholeheartedly.

I was in a queue at this ATM gallery to withdraw money, then this top military guy with escorts just walked pass the queue, went straight to the only ATM dispensing cash to withdraw. I told him sir, you can't jump the queue, join the queue and wait for your turn or I will drag you on social media.

His boys wanted to come intimidate me with their guns and big chest, I screamed at the top of my voice, if you dare use that ATM without joining the queue, I will drag you on Twitter.

Then I told the bank security guys there that I will also report them to their bank for allowing this level of corruption in the bank and make sure they lose their jobs. They begged me that I should allow the military guy withdraw, that it won't take much time so he'll go.

I said, no! no!! no!!! While I was resisting, everyone on the queue started murmuring in support of my strong resistance to the disrespectful top military guy.

Then the chief security officer came and told the top military guy to follow him so they'll allow him use the ATM meant for staff only. I told the CSO that this top military guy is going no where until everyone who came to withdraw money from this ATM have withdrawn their money. The top military guy gave me this stern look and asked me: "do you know who I am?"

I said: "Die it, with all due respect, who goes you? Then the Chief security officer of the bank told the military man to please join the queue, that there is nothing they can do for him now. Then the top military man sluggishly joined the queue, by this time, the queue is now 5 times longer than it was when he came. I said I I'm not going to leave here until everyone on the queue before him make use of the ATM.

The queue is moving now and I can't type fast any longer because I'm being shaked and congratulated by everyone on this ATM gallery for standing firm for everyone's right
Mr activist.i want to be like you.
Re: Coronavirus Will Not Catch You - Pastor Kumuyi Says (Video) by Socialng: 4:46pm On Mar 04, 2020
AMEN and AMEN pastor...
Help us Lord
Re: Coronavirus Will Not Catch You - Pastor Kumuyi Says (Video) by Meteng: 4:46pm On Mar 04, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Funny pastor

What if this Corona was a failed biochemical or laboratory experiment by scientists which was intended to cure another disease but unfortunately it turned into a worse disease itself

No body should insult me
You are not wrong
Re: Coronavirus Will Not Catch You - Pastor Kumuyi Says (Video) by atobs4real(m): 4:48pm On Mar 04, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Funny pastor

No body should insult me
You are thinking in a darkness way.
Re: Coronavirus Will Not Catch You - Pastor Kumuyi Says (Video) by seanwilliam(m): 4:51pm On Mar 04, 2020
yazga:
angry angry angry
Pators dey Bleep up. members dey Bleep up. Nigerian men & women deserve each other wholeheartedly.

I was in a queue at this ATM gallery to withdraw money, then this top military guy with escorts just walked pass the queue, went straight to the only ATM dispensing cash to withdraw. I told him sir, you can't jump the queue, join the queue and wait for your turn or I will drag you on social media.

His boys wanted to come intimidate me with their guns and big chest, I screamed at the top of my voice, if you dare use that ATM without joining the queue, I will drag you on Twitter.

Then I told the bank security guys there that I will also report them to their bank for allowing this level of corruption in the bank and make sure they lose their jobs. They begged me that I should allow the military guy withdraw, that it won't take much time so he'll go.

I said, no! no!! no!!! While I was resisting, everyone on the queue started murmuring in support of my strong resistance to the disrespectful top military guy.

Then the chief security officer came and told the top military guy to follow him so they'll allow him use the ATM meant for staff only. I told the CSO that this top military guy is going no where until everyone who came to withdraw money from this ATM have withdrawn their money. The top military guy gave me this stern look and asked me: "do you know who I am?"

I said: "Die it, with all due respect, who goes you? Then the Chief security officer of the bank told the military man to please join the queue, that there is nothing they can do for him now. Then the top military man sluggishly joined the queue, by this time, the queue is now 5 times longer than it was when he came. I said I I'm not going to leave here until everyone on the queue before him make use of the ATM.

The queue is moving now and I can't type fast any longer because I'm being shaked and congratulated by everyone on this ATM gallery for standing firm for everyone's right
I hope they have got the coffin ready for you

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Will Not Catch You - Pastor Kumuyi Says (Video) by frog12: 4:52pm On Mar 04, 2020
i wanted that south korean pastor to test his faith and pray for his members to be cured !!!
i wanted that south korean pastor to test his faith and pray for his members to be cured !!!
Re: Coronavirus Will Not Catch You - Pastor Kumuyi Says (Video) by flamingREED(m): 4:53pm On Mar 04, 2020
Prayer is better than prevention.
It neutralises your fears, reorganises your goings and simplifies your efforts if any will be necessary.

Amen!
Re: Coronavirus Will Not Catch You - Pastor Kumuyi Says (Video) by seunlayi(m): 4:54pm On Mar 04, 2020
Nairaland is just using most of these lazy people to gain traffic. This man preached for over an hour about the tenple of God and it is only that word you people are shouting about. Chai! People Don miss road

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Will Not Catch You - Pastor Kumuyi Says (Video) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 04, 2020
Amen oo
Re: Coronavirus Will Not Catch You - Pastor Kumuyi Says (Video) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 04, 2020
yazga:
angry angry angry

Real potential activist if this is true I throw my salute.
Re: Coronavirus Will Not Catch You - Pastor Kumuyi Says (Video) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 04, 2020
Tell those people to go home and respect the WHO's warning instead of talking about praying to God. Covid-19 no sabi who God be.
Re: Coronavirus Will Not Catch You - Pastor Kumuyi Says (Video) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 04, 2020
Amen in Jesus' name
Re: Coronavirus Will Not Catch You - Pastor Kumuyi Says (Video) by debbysure001(m): 5:31pm On Mar 04, 2020
I'm not a critic of religious leaders though, but I think prevention is the best and cheapest option.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Will Not Catch You - Pastor Kumuyi Says (Video) by dazzlingd(m): 5:39pm On Mar 04, 2020
This old con artist think it's by prayer
Re: Coronavirus Will Not Catch You - Pastor Kumuyi Says (Video) by Taiwojon(m): 5:49pm On Mar 04, 2020
BlogRabbit:
Waw FTC.

To kumuyi

Corona is not about prayers oga observe the safety measures and make Sure you tell your members to do so too.

This thing is bigger than amen amen and amen and prophetic messages.

rubbish
Re: Coronavirus Will Not Catch You - Pastor Kumuyi Says (Video) by Dareal90s(m): 5:51pm On Mar 04, 2020
CyberEBOLA:
Like ur father grin
Re: Coronavirus Will Not Catch You - Pastor Kumuyi Says (Video) by Taiwojon(m): 5:52pm On Mar 04, 2020
BetBuilder365:
Another one don show. Ok now
Who will remind this man when his church members start getting it?
na you want give his church members abi

rubbish post.

if you can't say amen to the prayer then leave the man alone nah? Biko
Re: Coronavirus Will Not Catch You - Pastor Kumuyi Says (Video) by skyfather09(m): 5:55pm On Mar 04, 2020
NJPot:
Corona virus may be sent from heaven. If it comes to Nigeria, it would help get rid of all these old men ruling us. It kills mostly old men(50 and above) and fewer old women. It does not kill the young.
I pray.. all those old politicians them, wey no won gree die

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Will Not Catch You - Pastor Kumuyi Says (Video) by Taiwojon(m): 5:56pm On Mar 04, 2020
CyberEBOLA:
who are you?
a foolish person calling another person older than you by far
richer than you by far
More knowledgeable than you by far
a fool

and you want your children to respect you abi

and you can't show respect to another person abi

don't worry your cup will still be full

na only small remains

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Will Not Catch You - Pastor Kumuyi Says (Video) by Taiwojon(m): 5:58pm On Mar 04, 2020
saasala:
Kumuyi is fantastically foolish
and who are you a greater fool abi
Re: Coronavirus Will Not Catch You - Pastor Kumuyi Says (Video) by Taiwojon(m): 5:58pm On Mar 04, 2020
amen and amen and amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mike Bamiloye Cautions Christians Paying Tithe From Their Sports Bet Wins / If You Feel There Is No Heaven, Then, What Do You Think About This? / Ancestral Religion Versus Imported Religions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.