Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,097 members, 7,953,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:43 PM

Coronavirus Will Not Catch You - Pastor Kumuyi Says (Video) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus Will Not Catch You - Pastor Kumuyi Says (Video) (21364 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die / TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th / Prophet T.B Joshua: Coronavirus Will End On 27th March, 2020 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus Will Not Catch You - Pastor Kumuyi Says (Video) by Dizzyrascal(m): 10:51am On Mar 05, 2020
Sodiquinone:

If its enough then he should keep quiet,is that not better than saying irrelevant things
why can people just shut their god-damned mouth...from time immemorial prayer has never ever been for everybody. It is only for believers. If you don't believe, don't bother opening the thread for f.uck sakes....thank you
Re: Coronavirus Will Not Catch You - Pastor Kumuyi Says (Video) by Dizzyrascal(m): 10:59am On Mar 05, 2020
seunlayi:
Nairaland is just using most of these lazy people to gain traffic. This man preached for over an hour about the tenple of God and it is only that word you people are shouting about. Chai! People Don miss road
even if people are lazy, I still believe that there should be a limit..for instance, it is not every thread/topic I open...if a thread does not please me I will not open it. Why would someone come on a religious thread if he or she is an atheist? Prayer is for believers. If someone does not believe in prayer, then no need for that person to come on and castigate it. That has nothing to do with joblessness.
Re: Coronavirus Will Not Catch You - Pastor Kumuyi Says (Video) by techliteup: 12:34pm On Mar 05, 2020
CyberEBOLA:
Very dumb and useless prayer from a Foolish man
Must u always show ur stupidness on Nairaland
Re: Coronavirus Will Not Catch You - Pastor Kumuyi Says (Video) by CyberEBOLA(m): 2:15pm On Mar 05, 2020
kaludestiny10:
May God forgive and have mercy on you. Let's take away the fact that he is a pastor, that man is old enough to be your father, if not a grand father. I believe that you can't use such words on your biological father.

1 Share

Re: Coronavirus Will Not Catch You - Pastor Kumuyi Says (Video) by incredible47: 4:27pm On Mar 05, 2020
CyberEBOLA:
Very dumb and useless prayer from a Foolish man
If you hate holiness preacher; you hate God.
May God have mercy on you. He never say shouldn't take precautions,It's just a prayer.
It's simply mean... if the vector is behind,he/she will not catch you.it also applicable to them ahead of you.God will take away hatred and bitterness from you towards a man of God like KUMUYI.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fr. Timothy Ngwuta's Arrest: Statement From The Catholic Diocese Of Abakaliki / Midnight Back To Sender Prayer Points / Seening A Prophet For A Wife Confirmation How True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.