Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Alleged Fraud: EFCC Re-Arraigns Mompha On Amended Charges - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alleged Fraud: EFCC Re-Arraigns Mompha On Amended Charges (30441 Views)

N84bn Fraud: EFCC Re-arraigns Kogi CoS, Lists Ex-Governor In Amended Charges / EFCC Re-Arraigns Aisha Wakil ‘Mama’ Boko Haram, Others For Alleged N6M Fraud / EFCC Re-Arraigns Fugitive Yahoo Boy In Ilorin (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Re-Arraigns Mompha On Amended Charges by DNSPro: 9:35am On Mar 05, 2020
anonymousghost2:

Stop fooling urself ode..
Wetin e teach u?
Using ur real email as recovery mail? Is that not foolish? Who does that..
Invictus was full of himself cos he's a developer n a computer guru... If u learnt anything from Invictus, u must be a fool. Ode

They will come and pick soon. Worry not.
Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Re-Arraigns Mompha On Amended Charges by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 05, 2020
Tripitaka:

Actually, there is no peace for the wicked and all happiness must elude him.

Did he think of the "enjoyment of life and peace" of the people he defrauded? Did he think of their mental and psychological health? Did he think of the effect of his actions on the dependants of his victims? Most likely no!

I would never understand why sane people will praise and extol internet fraudsters, but turn around to villify kidnappers and drug dealers.

I hope he is jailed for life if he is found guilty and all those supporting him on Social media be traced and arrested too.

Keep celebrating crime. He was laundering his proceeds from internet fraud. Today it's Mompha, tomorrow it would be you. Only difference is that yours won't make it to the tabloids as you're still a 10dollar Facebook fraudster.

And for all the aspiring fraudsters salivating on my mentions same fate awaits you.

how about retired or should I say repented fruadsters?
Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Re-Arraigns Mompha On Amended Charges by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 05, 2020
PerfectMatchNG:
Please those in relationship never go through your partner's phone, please it's for your own good. Don't do it, before you see terrible things.

Please Stella Adadevoh is the reason Nigeria wasn't ravished by Ebola. NOT the Nigerian government. Yes she was assisted by a handful of people but everyone that facilitated in that success story did so in spite of the system NOT because of it.
So when I say one woman saved the country.. That's the short version of the answer but it is a correct and factual answer nonetheless. Dr Stella Adadevoh. Know her name. Read up on her. If you'd rather, watch 93 days on Netflix. If you'd rather not, you've sha read this thread.

The woman died saving an entire nation from peril. Left behind a husband and a son that's like our age. And you guys just want to believe it was the government that stopped Ebola wiping y'all out. It upsets me so I cant imagine how her family feels
but we don't know her. What are you trying to do here, to make the dead a famous person or to raise money for the family she left behind, at list we can understand that one.. who get time dey read people story nowadays, when everybody dey find money?
Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Re-Arraigns Mompha On Amended Charges by anonymousghost2(m): 12:02pm On Mar 05, 2020
DNSPro:

They will come and pick soon. Worry not.

Ode ..

The recovered money by efcc, where is it? Relooted by the government abi your papa. They will pick d boys n still come out, na today.... Ode.
Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Re-Arraigns Mompha On Amended Charges by kyng(m): 12:19am On Mar 06, 2020
Tripitaka:

Actually, there is no peace for the wicked and all happiness must elude him.

Did he think of the "enjoyment of life and peace" of the people he defrauded? Did he think of their mental and psychological health? Did he think of the effect of his actions on the dependants of his victims? Most likely no!

I would never understand why sane people will praise and extol internet fraudsters, but turn around to villify kidnappers and drug dealers.

I hope he is jailed for life if he is found guilty and all those supporting him on Social media be traced and arrested too.

Chill bros he scam you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Deported Man Attacked His Wife And Mother-In-law In Edo (Photos) / Obasanjo Sues Awikonko Akanda Oro For N1bn Over Bola Ige Killing / Armed Robber Operating In Civil Defense Uniform Arrested In Ogun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.