Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Alleged Fraud: EFCC Re-Arraigns Mompha On Amended Charges - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alleged Fraud: EFCC Re-Arraigns Mompha On Amended Charges (30449 Views)

N84bn Fraud: EFCC Re-arraigns Kogi CoS, Lists Ex-Governor In Amended Charges / EFCC Re-Arraigns Aisha Wakil ‘Mama’ Boko Haram, Others For Alleged N6M Fraud / EFCC Re-Arraigns Fugitive Yahoo Boy In Ilorin (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Re-Arraigns Mompha On Amended Charges by MansoryMX(m): 5:17pm On Mar 04, 2020
Tripitaka:

Actually, there is no peace for the wicked and all happiness must elude him.

Did he think of the "enjoyment of life and peace" of the people he defrauded? Did he think of their mental and psychological health? Did he think of the effect of his actions on the dependants of his victims? Most likely no!

I would never understand why sane people will praise and extol internet fraudsters, but turn around to villify kidnappers and drug dealers.

I hope he is jailed for life if he is found guilty and all those supporting him on Social media be traced and arrested too.

Keep celebrating crime. He was laundering his proceeds from internet fraud. Today it's Mompha, tomorrow it would be you. Only difference is that yours won't make it to the tabloids as you're still a 10dollar Facebook fraudster.

And for all the aspiring fraudsters salivating on my mentions same fate awaits you.

Bad belly. Na SARS go kee this one las las over nothing.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Re-Arraigns Mompha On Amended Charges by Ryocaj(m): 5:21pm On Mar 04, 2020
seanwilliam:
to avoid early hypertension and stories that touch.. dont bother checking bro.. swim your own
Nothing like hypertension.. until I do this b4 I commit 2 any relationship.. If I Neva do this na play we dey..
Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Re-Arraigns Mompha On Amended Charges by sonnie10: 5:21pm On Mar 04, 2020
solmus:

any of his transaction never originated from Nigeria? and if he moved state fund then prosecute the people who boycotted due process to wire state fund through aboki account, FG at one point asked FX traders to sort their own forex which Mompha did now they are asking him for CBN lisence

now to fact in open, EFCC's case is originated cause his huge account balance and multiple account and not that anybody said their fund got stolen by him

people use other source of transaction to evade divorce settlement and sometime tax from a greedy government

It looks like you are a wuru wuru person.
The job of the regulatory authorities is to make sure everyone is playing by the books. Laws, rules and policies are in place for a reason. Do you think the Morpha guy has the time to investigate his clients regarding the source of their money? He only goes by whatever story they tell him. Unfortunately it doesn’t work that way in any country, that is why the authorities must have an oversight.
What does it make if the funds originated from Nigeria or not? You are the only one who doesn’t know that they are dangerous actors all over the world sponsoring all kinds of atrocities in different parts of the world.
Have you ever considered how the group in NE Nigeria have been sustaining themselves for so long?
Maybe you think it’s ok for one greedy and dubious person to act in such a way that his business endangers the lives of millions
Please fear God for the sake of your future generation.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Re-Arraigns Mompha On Amended Charges by Wickedfacts: 5:24pm On Mar 04, 2020
medTechworld:
Uhmm... make una allow this man drink water drop cup biko. He was released the last time because he was innocent, why una still wan nail this man by all means na.... shuuuuuuu!

Pls, show us where it was stated that he was innocent. He was released on bail pending conclusion of investigation. Investigation has been concluded and they've discovered facts which show he was involved in tax fraud and money laundering.

Don't let victim mentality ruin your reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Re-Arraigns Mompha On Amended Charges by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 04, 2020
The pain and trauma fraudulent people cause others. Only God will reward them.
Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Re-Arraigns Mompha On Amended Charges by seanwilliam(m): 5:41pm On Mar 04, 2020
Ryocaj:

Nothing like hypertension.. until I do this b4 I commit 2 any relationship.. If I Neva do this na play we dey..
never be committed in relationship with a woman with whole of your heart...
Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Re-Arraigns Mompha On Amended Charges by sanmtiago(m): 5:42pm On Mar 04, 2020
Mumu
GOFRONT:
EFCC sef......someone cannot enjoy the life of his head in peace again.....

Money that he sweat for..

Money that stayed awake through the middle of the night to make when EFCC and its offical were fast asleep.....

If I was EFCC, I would save the energy expended running after Mustapha, Go after the likes of Gandollar, Saraki, Tinubu, Bagudu, Bala and Maina to mention but a few
Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Re-Arraigns Mompha On Amended Charges by mordred44: 5:48pm On Mar 04, 2020
Afta grantin him bail wit d sum of 200million in d 1st place......dey wan chop dia own 4rm his money dats all i see
Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Re-Arraigns Mompha On Amended Charges by solmus: 5:49pm On Mar 04, 2020
sonnie10:

It looks like you are a wuru wuru person.
The job of the regulatory authorities is to make sure everyone is playing by the books. Laws, rules and policies are in place for a reason. Do you think the Morpha guy has the time to investigate his clients regarding the source of their money? He only goes by whatever story they tell him. Unfortunately it doesn’t work that way in any country, that is why the authorities must have an oversight.
What does it make if the funds originated from Nigeria or not? You are the only one who doesn’t know that they are dangerous actors all over the world sponsoring all kinds of atrocities in different parts of the world.
Have you ever considered how the group in NE Nigeria have been sustaining themselves for so long?
Maybe you think it’s ok for one greedy and dubious person to act in such a way that his business dangers the lives of millions
Please fear God for the sake of your future generation.

you speak as if you already know money laudering is a regulatory infraction, now check who I responded to, and see the curse he laid on Mompha for moving funds as a BDX guy claiming he stole and defrauded people... honestly deeply in your heart leaving sentiments and envy aside do you think such curse was right?
Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Re-Arraigns Mompha On Amended Charges by mordred44: 5:49pm On Mar 04, 2020
Digitalstarlite:
Dis guy and naira Marley no go get rest from efcc
olopa ewo le pe
Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Re-Arraigns Mompha On Amended Charges by gaventa: 5:51pm On Mar 04, 2020
Just take a look at yourself, you choose to wish someone who never stole directly from you Bad but politicians that stole from your parents and their parents and are stealing from you and will do to your children and their children you see nothing wrong. Well your case is just a case of being intimidated. You feel oppressed whenever you see the kind of lifestyle he lives. Let me tell you something Mompha won’t go to jail, the system is dead, not even your so called Positive Attitude will change the system. Sinners judging sinners for sinning differently. You think you are hardworking just because you are not into internet fraud but deep down you know you are not a saint. Live with it and don’t judge others.
Tripitaka:

Did he think of the "enjoyment of life and peace" of the people he defrauded? Did he think of their mental and psychological health? Did he think of the effect of his actions on the dependants of his victims? Most likely no!

I would never understand why sane people will praise and extol internet fraudsters, but turn around to villify kidnappers and drug dealers.

I hope he is jailed for life if he is found guilty and all those supporting him on Social media be traced and arrested too.

Keep celebrating crime. He was laundering his proceeds from internet fraud. Today it's Mompha, tomorrow it would be you. Only difference is that yours won't make it to the tabloids as you're still a 10dollar Facebook fraudster.

And for all the aspiring fraudsters salivating on my mentions same fate awaits you.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Re-Arraigns Mompha On Amended Charges by sonnie10: 5:53pm On Mar 04, 2020
solmus:

you speak as if you already know money laudering is a regulatory infraction, now check who I responded to, and see the curse he laid on Mompha for moving funds as a BDX guy claiming he stole and defrauded people... honestly deeply in your heart leaving sentiments and envy aside do you think such curse was right?
One answer.
No envy whatsoever. I dont think the Morpha guy in his life time would ever be where I have been.
Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Re-Arraigns Mompha On Amended Charges by richardo20: 5:54pm On Mar 04, 2020
EFCC una ni get another work apart from this nonsense job u are doing ?
Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Re-Arraigns Mompha On Amended Charges by SweetCunt97(f): 6:31pm On Mar 04, 2020
51 Bank accounts How many banks dey naija undecided
Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Re-Arraigns Mompha On Amended Charges by MrCurious: 6:39pm On Mar 04, 2020
Tripitaka:

You are too bitter.
Why the hate? sad
People like you are the reason roddy ricch said “I’m making money now, see the hate in his eyes”. People like you can ascertain all sort of false assumptions if ever com across a young rich dude living a lifestyle that even a hundred of you in a whole can’t.
Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Re-Arraigns Mompha On Amended Charges by Hedonisst: 6:56pm On Mar 04, 2020
Tripitaka:

You're such an slowpoke. Where are the fraud charges in the report? Some of you are so daft that you insist on believing what you want to believe.
Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Re-Arraigns Mompha On Amended Charges by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:09pm On Mar 04, 2020
It is now obvious that mompha was right when he stated that they had no concrete evidence against him.

Just imagine the Efcc now charging him for false declaration to the firs and engaging in foreign exchange dealings outside the bla bla ... if that is now their new target, they should go to every Hausa quarters and get the black market people en mass into their nest
Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Re-Arraigns Mompha On Amended Charges by anonymousghost2(m): 7:48pm On Mar 04, 2020
DNSPro:
Instead of Mompha to lay low, baba agbaya was displaying on social media again.

Poverty na disease true true.
Ode..
Mompha wey dey Dubai.

He's a free man

Go n hustle..
Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Re-Arraigns Mompha On Amended Charges by ikennamadu1(m): 8:01pm On Mar 04, 2020
Tripitaka:

I would never understand why sane people will
praise and extol internet fraudsters, but turn around to villify kidnappers and drug dealers.

You are just daft... You believe every shit magu explained there... Someone suffered for his money magu is lying against him... You are here typing shit.... People like you Naim Dey fall mugu for this useless efcc thieves
Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Re-Arraigns Mompha On Amended Charges by klax(m): 8:09pm On Mar 04, 2020
GOFRONT:
EFCC sef......someone cannot enjoy the life of his head in peace again.....

Money that he sweat for..

Money that stayed awake through the middle of the night to make when EFCC and its offical were fast asleep.....

If I was EFCC, I would save the energy expended running after Mustapha, Go after the likes of Gandollar, Saraki, Tinubu, Bagudu, Bala and Maina to mention but a few

Im surprise at your first 2 line statement. Bro a fraudster to enjoy his fraud money Bro you are wicked.

Pls how will you feel to wake up one day and check your account and discover all your entire savings are gone to the fraudster, I guess you will laugh about it?

1 Like

Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Re-Arraigns Mompha On Amended Charges by DNSPro: 8:10pm On Mar 04, 2020
anonymousghost2:

Ode..
Mompha wey dey Dubai.

He's a free man

Go n hustle..
fork off criminal.... He is in Nigeria. He was only granted bail interim.
Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Re-Arraigns Mompha On Amended Charges by anonymousghost2(m): 8:37pm On Mar 04, 2020
DNSPro:
fork off criminal.... He is in Nigeria. He was only granted bail interim.

Him life dn better ..
Stop fooling yourself..
D criminals dey house of assembly, governor n all.
Where's the recovered money ?
Ode....
Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Re-Arraigns Mompha On Amended Charges by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 04, 2020
Cariwale set of pple
Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Re-Arraigns Mompha On Amended Charges by Ryocaj(m): 10:26pm On Mar 04, 2020
seanwilliam:
never be committed in relationship with a woman with whole of your heart...
Word!
Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Re-Arraigns Mompha On Amended Charges by Xclusiveme: 11:16pm On Mar 04, 2020
Money laundering, fraudster i don't care. All i know is money must be made. This life is to be enjoyed
Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Re-Arraigns Mompha On Amended Charges by DNSPro: 12:53am On Mar 05, 2020
anonymousghost2:

Him life dn better ..
Stop fooling yourself..
D criminals dey house of assembly, governor n all.
Where's the recovered money ?
Ode....
invictus arrest clearly did not teach anything abi? Na here we go dey when they will catch u. Fool
Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Re-Arraigns Mompha On Amended Charges by Akpan01: 1:35am On Mar 05, 2020
EFCC never fights for what will not benefit them on a large scale,
Okay, where EFCC dey up till now where Stanbic IBTC Bank refused paying me my peanuts, when I lost my job? In my Early thirties and was penniless and almost committed suicide due to Frustration, where EFCC dey when NIMC say make I bring 40k before they go fit change my 'Date of Birth' on their Data base to enable me collect my Pension RSA 25% till date which is still undone due to no 40k from me yet.
Which average Nigerian this EFCC don help sef?
Come to think of it, which one be FSARS job? I think say na to fight innocent and un-harmed Cyber or internet thiefs; Skynet Police, wetin be their work sef? and this EFCC sef, wetin be Una real work wey Government establish una for?
In my opinion I see duplicity or Triplicity of job function (Overlapping of Job functions).
Okay EFCC no dey kill for money, na to collect ....Make I stop here for the sake of .... Truth is bitter, but e beta make we dey try talk am small at times!
Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Re-Arraigns Mompha On Amended Charges by seangy4konji: 1:46am On Mar 05, 2020
misplaced priorities...

thats dino melaye there doing anyhow.
Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Re-Arraigns Mompha On Amended Charges by anonymousghost2(m): 9:09am On Mar 05, 2020
DNSPro:
invictus arrest clearly did not teach anything abi? Na here we go dey when they will catch u. Fool
Stop fooling urself ode..
Wetin e teach u?
Using ur real email as recovery mail? Is that not foolish? Who does that..
Invictus was full of himself cos he's a developer n a computer guru... If u learnt anything from Invictus, u must be a fool. Ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sales Girl Raped And Beaten In Ughelli, Delta State / Attempted Murder: Robinson Uwak's Wife Remanded In Prison (pic) / Man Kills His Friend In Ogun Over A Woman (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.