Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Get Some Amazon/itunes Giftcards Basically Ewhoring - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Get Some Amazon/itunes Giftcards Basically Ewhoring (716 Views)

One Broken Window Needs Replacing - Window Company Basically Told Me Its Not Wor / Make 20k Weekly Basically STUDENTS / Bring All Your Mexican Itunes Gift Cards For Instant Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Some Amazon/itunes Giftcards Basically Ewhoring by Raddie(m): 4:15pm On Mar 04, 2020
Was wondering where all this giftcards come from, one thing lead to another, found myself here.
Realized this could work on any social media/app right on your phone, a vpn, some picture packs and you're good to go.

To start off, I should briefly describe E-Whoring. E-Whoring is posing as (in most cases) a female in order to get Hot men/woman to purchase photos, videos, or live shows. There is a vast amount of ways this can be achieved and done. When doing so, there is also many ways people can accept money.

Ways to accept money...

Everyone is going to have their own personal preference on how to accept money, but sticking to giftcards. Without further adieu, onto the KIK method.

For most people starting off, I would strongly recommend KIK as a starting point as it is easy to setup, can be configured quickly, and there are many sites for finding creepy men/woman. As well for the KIK method, because of these amazing things called computers, you don't even need a cellphone/I-device. In order to do the KIK method on PC you will need a couple of things.

BlueStacks (lets you run an andriod app on a pc, a google search on andriod emulators should shed more light on how an emulator works)
KIK v.7.3.1.111 (Any social media/app could also be used)
Fake Camera
Picture Pack (can be found basically anywhere just make sure its unsaturated meaning not over used)

Creating your account on KIK is pretty simple. First you will need to come up with a name for your boy/girl. Next you will need to come up with a sexy username. By now you should have a Picture pack. Most picture packs will contain nudes, and clothed pictures and some even with videos. Finally you will need to upload the profile picture. For the profile picture, I would recommend choosing a picture from your pack that is clothed. It can also benefit if there is someone else in the picture making it look more authentic.

Now that the profile is done it is time to find your buyers.
You could get traffic on your KIK you could advertise you KIK on
kikfinder.com
kikandsnap.net
kikboys.com/list/gender/female
kiked.com
Or you could just make a google search 'kik usernames'
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've monetized the link but if you feel i'm an asshole for doing that {la click la bend crew} lol, be my guest and run a google search.
Still interested, cool, lets get into it https://ouo.io/YxUBhn

(1) (Reply)

Good News: Npower Batch A & B To Get CBN Loan / Why Consult Indian Immigration Lawyers In Melbourne? / Your Spirit Aura And How It Affects Your Daily Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.