Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Is It A Scam Interview? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is It A Scam Interview? (1051 Views)

Kindly Share Your Scam Interview Experience And How You Found Out They Were Scam / My Experience At A Scam Interview Company. / How To Identify Scam Interview Invitations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Scam Interview? by KEMISTR3(f): 5:36pm On Mar 04, 2020
Hello NL Famz

I got an interview message from "Edcofil Solutions Limited"

Please guys help me, has anyone heard or know about the above company? Hope it's not scam.

Please save a sister.
Thank you for your time and response.
Re: Is It A Scam Interview? by dedons: 5:51pm On Mar 04, 2020
KEMISTR3:
Hello NL Famz

I got an interview message from "Edcofil Solutions Limited"

Please guys help me, has anyone heard or know about the above company? Hope it's not scam.

Please save a sister.
Thank you for your time and response.
The only way we can verify is when you post the full mail here. "By their mails, you shall know them"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It A Scam Interview? by KEMISTR3(f): 6:11pm On Mar 04, 2020
On Wed, Mar 4, 2020, 14:07 Edmond Iluyemi <info@edcofil.com> wrote:
Dear Rita.

Warm greetings from Edcofil Solutions Limited.

Thank you for your interest in the ‘Sales Executive’ position advertised on https://www./job/sales-executives-digital-marketing-2q8wnp

You have been shortlisted for one of the available positions, and we would like to meet you for an interview on Monday, the 9th of March 2020.

Let me mention a few things about the interview.

I will send you another email and SMS/WhatsApp by Friday to confirm the interview location.
You will be given a transport stipend after your interview to cover your cost of travel to the interview location.
Come along with a copy of an official ID – International Passport, National ID Card, Driver’s License, or INEC Voter’s Card.
Come along with your Passport Photograph.
Come along with your a copy of your CV.

Do let me know if you require any further information or clarifications.

I look forward to meeting you soon.

Sincerely.
Re: Is It A Scam Interview? by chiefibeto: 6:31pm On Mar 04, 2020
They sound genuine

1 Like

Re: Is It A Scam Interview? by Goalnaldo(m): 8:49pm On Mar 04, 2020
They look genuine

1 Like

Re: Is It A Scam Interview? by dedons: 9:13pm On Mar 04, 2020
From this mail, they look genuine. But we go share the t-fare o.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Scam Interview? by KEMISTR3(f): 10:19pm On Mar 04, 2020
dedons:
From this mail, they look genuine. But we go share the t-fare o.

Share the t. Fare? Okay no problems, I will give you so tin.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Scam Interview? by KEMISTR3(f): 10:38pm On Mar 09, 2020
KEMISTR3:

On Wed, Mar 4, 2020, 14:07 Edmond Iluyemi <info@edcofil.com> wrote:
Dear Rita.

Warm greetings from Edcofil Solutions Limited.

Thank you for your interest in the ‘Sales Executive’ position advertised on https://www./job/sales-executives-digital-marketing-2q8wnp

You have been shortlisted for one of the available positions, and we would like to meet you for an interview on Monday, the 9th of March 2020.

Let me mention a few things about the interview.

I will send you another email and SMS/WhatsApp by Friday to confirm the interview location.
You will be given a transport stipend after your interview to cover your cost of travel to the interview location.
Come along with a copy of an official ID – International Passport, National ID Card, Driver’s License, or INEC Voter’s Card.
Come along with your Passport Photograph.
Come along with your a copy of your CV.

Do let me know if you require any further information or clarifications.

I look forward to meeting you soon.

Sincerely.

The interview was a success, tips was given to candidates that was invited. And I met NL family.

We discussed at length as if we've known ourselves for ages.
Re: Is It A Scam Interview? by sirqeeboi(m): 11:41am On Oct 17, 2020
KEMISTR3:

The interview was a success, tips was given to candidates that was invited. And I met NL family.

We discussed at length as if we've known ourselves for ages.

What is the job about?
and are you still working with them?
Re: Is It A Scam Interview? by KEMISTR3(f): 4:52pm On Oct 17, 2020
sirqeeboi:

What is the job about?
and are you still working with them?

It's about Business promotions and creating awareness for business owners.

(1) (Reply)

Flour Mill Nigeria Recruiting For Management Position!!! / Bet 24 Is Recruiting Brand Ambassadors In Lagos (Get Paid Weekly) / Massive Graduate Engineering Trainee Recruitment And Job Opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.