Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Very Interesting: Can Someone Advice Me On Getting Ireland And Australia Student - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Very Interesting: Can Someone Advice Me On Getting Ireland And Australia Student (1748 Views)

Important Changes To Australia Student Visa Requirements (2012) / Police Character Certificate For Australia Student Visa / Australia Student Visa And Evidence Of Source Of Funding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Interesting: Can Someone Advice Me On Getting Ireland And Australia Student by berliano: 12:03pm On Jun 03, 2007
Hello Nairaland users,
I've be really thinking about this stuff for a while,am presently wondering which of these would be the best option.Will the Ireland be better than Australia.Need help on this because am presently got admission Letter from the both University.Who could help me on my move to face embassy easily,what i need 2 have available before going to the embassy.If you have the opportunity to choose between the two country which one will you choose and why?

Please what are the supporting documents should my sponsor give me in order to apply for a student visa to Ireland or Australia?

I need your urgent feedback,
Vicjustice, Mr akolawole,Londoncool and others plz help!!!
Re: Very Interesting: Can Someone Advice Me On Getting Ireland And Australia Student by Vicjustice: 4:22pm On Jun 03, 2007
Dear Berliano
  I don't know much about Australian education system due to the following factors: their immigration laws, the documentation policies and their social rules and regulations which are considered strict to immigrants.
  Australia is a conservative country that seldom create opportunity programmes such as Scholarships, Carrier pursuit schemes, Residence or Work permits, Training courses schemes, Asylum benefit or Immigration schemes etc.
  Talking about the climate or weather in these two countries, many parts of Australia are more or less like many parts of Africa; generally arid to semiarid; temperate in south and east; tropical in north: This is the only advanced country where water is managed with some questionable degree of regulations to monitor water usage. 
  As for Ireland, there has always been open programmes schemes to help immigrants to the benefit of their own economy which has boosted remarkably in recent years, in fact, it's rated the 2nd best in the word after Luxembourg.  It's always raining in Ireland: temperate maritime; modified by North Atlantic Current; mild winters, cool summers; consistently humid; overcast about half the time.
  I'd advice that you consider Australia because, Ireland and the UK have their hands full and tight with immigrants; both documented and undocumented, students and families, asylum seekers and naturalised dwellers.
  Though there are opportunities in these two countries, and while Ireland may be appealing because of it's rich and generous social welfare programmes, you'd only be like any other African or Asia students once in Ireland because, the education system (for those who are already in the state) is come-one-come-all: so, doing your education here does not guarantee you anything enviable afterall, asylum seekers and undocumented immigrants from African and Asia do attend same schools. Now, considering the fact that you've gained admission into an institution in a country like Australia that is known for stinginess and selfishness inhospitality to asylum seekers, the opportunity you'd have in Ireland might not be as compared to the one you'd have in Australia. Try Australia because, it hasn't yet been messed up by us: Australia is for Australians and those who are invited into it!
   While i wish to congratulate you for your admission, and to appreciate the honour of calling me to give advice on this matter, i want to bring to your reminder that admission does not in any way guarantee your visa success: it's just a ground on which you can stand to apply for it: therefore, be careful and smart with your application, avoid doing anything that might jeopardise your chance; and more still, be careful with some "travel agent" guys in this nairaland.
   And if you wish to keep further correspondence with me, or you wish to know something or ask any relative questions
   Goodluck!
Re: Very Interesting: Can Someone Advice Me On Getting Ireland And Australia Student by Troubleone: 8:09pm On Sep 08, 2007
Y u 4get ur thread, berliano
Re: Very Interesting: Can Someone Advice Me On Getting Ireland And Australia Student by opensource(m): 12:22am On Sep 13, 2007
@Vicjustice i like the elaborate hints on this 2 country

can u talk more on applying for student visa to australia I already secured admision too , like requirements , documents to provide and all that
Re: Very Interesting: Can Someone Advice Me On Getting Ireland And Australia Student by Vicjustice: 9:00pm On Sep 13, 2007
opensource:

@Vicjustice i like the elaborate hints on this 2 country

can u talk more on applying for student visa to australia I already secured admision too , like requirements , documents to provide and all that
   My man, like i said in my first post, i'm not really familiar with Australia, in fact, most Nigerians aren't also familiar, many people fear to even try to apply for Australian visa, but i guess it's similar process with other tough country's visas. I regret to say that i can't give any useful or needed information about this, and i trust that some of our Nailralanders can do better.
Re: Very Interesting: Can Someone Advice Me On Getting Ireland And Australia Student by opensource(m): 10:27pm On Sep 13, 2007
i was tat the DHL office listed on their website today and was told for both the visa fee and the courier to and fro will cost about 75k which I am sure is non-refundable.

Apart from you not listing specifically for australia, can you pls kindly give brief listing of things needed that would guarantee you success in Visa applications for any country , lets sau UK .

is sworn affidavite of sponsorship by my sponsor necessary
Re: Very Interesting: Can Someone Advice Me On Getting Ireland And Australia Student by lovemoi2(f): 4:21am On Dec 18, 2009
migration agent hahahhahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

nigerians

(1) (Reply)

Help Please / Stay In Nigeria With My #160 Job Or Go To Usa On A Fiance Visa ? / Cayman Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.