Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Mediatek Officially Introduces Helio P95 Chipset - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mediatek Officially Introduces Helio P95 Chipset (1319 Views)

Snapdragon 720G (redmi Note 9s/9pro) Vs Mediatek Helio P95 (oppo A93) / Mediatek Announces Helio P95 Soc With Amazing Specs(pics) / Realme U1: World's First Mediatek-helio P70 Smartphone To Launch November 28. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mediatek Officially Introduces Helio P95 Chipset by Corroro: 6:09pm On Mar 04, 2020
MediaTek officially introduces its latest Helio P95 chipset. This chipset also immediately became the engine for the global version of OPPO Reno3 Pro.

The Helio P95 is targeting middle-class smartphones by bringing some improvements compared to Helio P90. Although architecturally, Helio P95 is similar to its predecessor.

Helio P95 Features
Specifically, MediaTek claims Helio P95 offers a 10 percent increase in performance compared to Helio P90. This increase was obtained from the new AI processing unit .

Thanks to this increase, Helio P95 supports HyperEngine technology made by MediaTek. This is the first time the MediaTek ‘P’ series chipset supports this technology.

HyperEngine is a technology intended to improve gaming performance by optimizing hardware and software .

Helio P95 has two ARM Cortex-A75 cores with a speed of 2.2GHz and six-core ARM Cortex-A55 with a speed of 2.0GHz

This chipset is also equipped with a Power 94 GM GM46 GPU which is also embedded in the Helio P90.

Helio P95 supports RAM memory capacity up to 8GB LPDDR4X with UFS 2.1 storage. For connectivity, this chipset does not yet support 5G, only 4G LTE connectivity, WiFi 802.11a / b / g / n / ac and Bluetooth 5.0.

However, MediaTek said there was a slight increase in the Helio P95, for example in additional support for 64MP resolution cameras and improved performance on AI.

With AI support, the camera is able to track five human photo poses, make full-body AR avatars, 3D pose tracking, to night mode.

Remember, MediaTek is the main chipset powering TECNO mobile phones and they said that a number of new smartphones powered by Helio P95 will begin to be marketed in the near future, one of which is the global version of OPPO Reno3 Pro which is ready to be marketed.

Source: https://naijaknowhow.net/mediatek-officially-introduces-helio-p95-chipset/

Re: Mediatek Officially Introduces Helio P95 Chipset by BillionaireTalk: 6:20pm On Mar 04, 2020
Wow, so the new global version of OPPO Reno3 Pro will be coming with a MediaTek chipset? Okay.
Re: Mediatek Officially Introduces Helio P95 Chipset by tafat: 6:28pm On Mar 04, 2020
nice, i just hope gaming gets better with this chipset? we understand the need for budget devices but we also need cheap devices that can game very well without issues
Re: Mediatek Officially Introduces Helio P95 Chipset by andelawhite: 9:33pm On Mar 07, 2020
ok, hope to get better services from this.
Re: Mediatek Officially Introduces Helio P95 Chipset by skywalker240(m): 10:14pm On Mar 07, 2020
See as the op de mention Tecno as ìf them don ready to use this kine chipset. Abi you ready to buy tecno of 300k?

as far as gullible Africans are concerned this chipset would be coming out on a transsion device by the year 2025 and tecno would equip it with 245 MP Cam and 10,000 mah battery and then tag it rugged badass and sell it for 380k. And gullible africans would still praise them and buy two each. Tueh.

6 Likes

Re: Mediatek Officially Introduces Helio P95 Chipset by AmadorSays: 11:59pm On Mar 07, 2020
Great from them, let's see what this chipset has to offer
Re: Mediatek Officially Introduces Helio P95 Chipset by AmadorSays: 11:59pm On Mar 07, 2020
skywalker240:
See as the op de mention Tecno as ìf them don ready to use this kine chipset. Abi you ready to buy tecno of 300k?

as far as gullible Africans are concerned this chipset would be coming out on a transsion device by the year 2025 and tecno would equip it with 245 MP Cam and 10,000 mah battery and then tag it rugged badass and sell it for 380k. And gullible africans would still praise them and buy two each. Tueh.
why you just dey hate on TECNO mobile? Wetin dem do you? grin
Re: Mediatek Officially Introduces Helio P95 Chipset by skywalker240(m): 12:42am On Mar 08, 2020
AmadorSays:
my brother, my eyes don open. I don learn my lesson. Back then i was a heavy Tecno user/campainger.

i had the chance to get between the umidigi a3, lenovo a5 but i choosed tecno pop 2 (mind you they all same price) but the earlier two i mentioned, beats the Tecno in everything worth performance.
Re: Mediatek Officially Introduces Helio P95 Chipset by drjprince: 6:57am On Mar 08, 2020
skywalker240:

my brother, my eyes don open. I don learn my lesson. Back then i was a heavy Tecno user/campainger.

i had the chance to get between the umidigi a3, lenovo a5 but i choosed tecno pop 2 (mind you they all same price) but the earlier two i mentioned, beats the Tecno in everything worth performance.
Tecno/infinix and performance are not supposed to be used in same sentence

6 Likes

Re: Mediatek Officially Introduces Helio P95 Chipset by Blastedholligan: 10:24am On Mar 08, 2020
finally. if top brands in Nigeria can use this, its gonna make alot of sense.
Re: Mediatek Officially Introduces Helio P95 Chipset by Blastedholligan: 10:30am On Mar 08, 2020
skywalker240:

ahah na bros,its not as bad as you're making it seem.
Re: Mediatek Officially Introduces Helio P95 Chipset by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 08, 2020
AmadorSays:

saying the truth is not hate, am not loyal to any brand. as long as I get a quality product with fair price. I will definitely praise the products

many at times when one talk about infinix ITEL Tecno price compare to other brands with the same specs... people always think it's hatred
Re: Mediatek Officially Introduces Helio P95 Chipset by skywalker240(m): 10:39am On Mar 08, 2020
Blastedholligan:
ahah na bros,its not as bad as you're making it seem.
but its even more than that, i dont even need to explain.
Re: Mediatek Officially Introduces Helio P95 Chipset by skywalker240(m): 10:43am On Mar 08, 2020
drjprince:
Tecno/infinix and performance are not supposed to be used in same sentence
Very extremely correct.
THANKS
Re: Mediatek Officially Introduces Helio P95 Chipset by drjprince: 10:50am On Mar 08, 2020
skywalker240:

Very extremely correct.
THANKS
cool
Re: Mediatek Officially Introduces Helio P95 Chipset by Mohbola(f): 4:56pm On Mar 08, 2020
This should surely have better services
Re: Mediatek Officially Introduces Helio P95 Chipset by drjprince: 5:07pm On Mar 08, 2020
Mohbola:
This should surely have better services
ma lady cheesy
Re: Mediatek Officially Introduces Helio P95 Chipset by seunfly: 6:04pm On Mar 08, 2020
Op abeg stop mentioning tecno when we are talking about powerful chips, we all know tecno is stock at mediatek p22 andthe besttrasdon can ever use is p35.
Re: Mediatek Officially Introduces Helio P95 Chipset by AmadorSays: 8:50am On Mar 09, 2020
samyd1:

saying the truth is not hate, am not loyal to any brand. as long as I get a quality product with fair price. I will definitely praise the products

many at times when one talk about infinix ITEL Tecno price compare to other brands with the same specs... people always think it's hatred
ok
Re: Mediatek Officially Introduces Helio P95 Chipset by AmadorSays: 8:54am On Mar 09, 2020
skywalker240:

wow
Re: Mediatek Officially Introduces Helio P95 Chipset by Kayconcept2(m): 2:42pm On Mar 09, 2020
Hopefully this improves the performance of TECNO phones and INFINIX phones
Re: Mediatek Officially Introduces Helio P95 Chipset by drjprince: 4:34pm On Mar 09, 2020
Kayconcept2:
Hopefully this improves the performance of TECNO phones and INFINIX phones
that is If they will use it in even 10 yrs time

Helio p22 still Dey factory

(1) (Reply)

I Need Samsung S10plus / TECNO Phantom X Vs TECNO Camon 17 Pro: Which Should You Buy? / Celtel Is Back!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.