Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Mbaka Celebrates Hope Uzodinma, Says He Forgives His Attackers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mbaka Celebrates Hope Uzodinma, Says He Forgives His Attackers (263 Views)

Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs / Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls / Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mbaka Celebrates Hope Uzodinma, Says He Forgives His Attackers by Metrixnews: 6:31pm On Mar 04, 2020
THE founder and director of Adoration Ministry, Enugu, Nigeria, AMEN, Rev Fr. Ejike Mbaka said he has forgiven the Catholic Bishop of Enugu Diocese, Most Rev Dr Callistus Onaga and every other person that attacked him and called for his head when he prophesied the All Progressives Congress, APC, take over of Imo state on January 31 this year.

Mbaka made the pardon in his second Thanksgiving and praises at his Adoration Ground in Enugu, on Wednesday.

He made the Thanksgiving in celebration of Supreme Court’s quashing of Hon. Emeka Ihedioha’s appeal for review of judgment that gave Senator Hope Uzodinma governorship of Imo state.

At the wake of the crisis generated by Mbaka’s prophecy, Bishop Onaga reportedly instructed Catholic faithful to disregard Mbaka’s prophecy.

The Adoration Chief Priest wondered why there was much interest about his Imo state prophecy when he prophesied late General Sani Abacha’s death, late President Umaru Yar’Adua, as well as President Mohammadu Buhari’s take over from former President Goodluck Jonathan.

“All these came to pass, why is this one so catastrophic? Those who attacked me, who is now a loser, Is it you or me? Holy Spirit told me that Hope Uzodima was going to become the governor of Imo state and I asked should I say your own? I should obey God rather.

“My joy is that Ihedioha and co who wanted to act as Queen of Persia, to swallow the God’s gift given to Imolites were put to shame yesterday (Tuesday) by the apex court of the nation. It is now the end of the road for Ihedioha. Uzodinma can now relax and carry out his outstanding job in Imo.

“If not because of God, the message of January 31st would have been truncated. When the judgment saga was going on, I was in my chapel praying, at the time they went for brake, I left the chapel and wanted to go and see people, on my way, a message came to me that I should return to chapel to avoid being put to shame. It is not over! I went back to chapel, continued my intercession till 3 pm they finished the case. So, I heard from above,” Mbaka said.

He cautioned the Church and all those who are perturbed by his God’s gift, that they should know his gift did not just come when he became a priest.

“When I was in Primary and secondary school I had started seeing the vision and doing mysterious things about God.”

“Attacking me is a waste of time, that will not stop God in sending messages to me. So you attackers, use your time and do mean something for yourself.

Source: https://abntv.ng/2020/03/father-mbaka-celebrates-hope-uzodinma-says-he-forgives-his-attackers/

Cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Mbaka Celebrates Hope Uzodinma, Says He Forgives His Attackers by Racoon(m): 6:38pm On Mar 04, 2020
shocked What audacity! Imagining the political charlatan called Mbaka saying his has forgiven his own bishop? "Pride goeth before destruction and a haughty spirit before a fall."
Re: Mbaka Celebrates Hope Uzodinma, Says He Forgives His Attackers by Officialgarri: 6:42pm On Mar 04, 2020
Racoon:
shocked What audacity! Imagining the political charlatan called Mbaka saying his has forgiven his own bishop? "Pride goeth before destruction and a haughty spirit before a fall."
Even the Bible asked us to forgive. Maybe God has spoken through Mbaka and it was painful that instead of a whole Bishop to acknowledge the voice of God, he was busy playing sentimental politics.
It's an embarrassment to the Christian community and I'd implore the Bishop to openly ask the people for forgiveness and he shall be absolved.
Re: Mbaka Celebrates Hope Uzodinma, Says He Forgives His Attackers by Racoon(m): 7:41pm On Mar 04, 2020
Officialgarri:
Even the Bible asked us to forgive. Maybe God has spoken through Mbaka and it was painful that instead of a whole Bishop to acknowledge the voice of God, he was busy playing sentimental politics.

It's an embarrassment to the Christian community and I'd implore the Bishop to openly ask the people for forgiveness and he shall be absolved.
God can never speak through an Mbaka that prophesied that then governor Chimaroke Nnamani will not live to govern Enugu State but lied because the man completed 2 terms in office.

Same with Sullivan Chime though they're all corrupt. Hence Mbaka being a false prophet, only have flare for corrupt politicians who only romances him monetary inducement.So the man is simply a political charlatan in priestly cassock.
Re: Mbaka Celebrates Hope Uzodinma, Says He Forgives His Attackers by Makemefit12op(m): 7:44pm On Mar 04, 2020
Ass licker mbaka

(1) (Reply)

Dr Ayo Ogunsan Salutes Asiwaju Tinubu @68 / COVID-19: "Govt's Not Hungry; Masses Are" - Suleman Defends Not Donating / Corona Virus Covid-19 Enough"stay Now Thine Hand" Bishop David Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.