Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,950 members, 7,824,978 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Making Money Online Through Pay Per Call - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Making Money Online Through Pay Per Call (895 Views)

The New Tested, Trusted And Guaranteed Method To Make Money Online Through.... / You Can A Lot Of Dollars Through Pay Direct, No Scam / Vacancy For A Data Entry Officer Needed Urgently. ​pay Per View​ Is A Leading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Money Online Through Pay Per Call by Stmiceel(m): 8:29pm On Mar 04, 2020
Who is Revenue Vault?
Revenue Vault is a pay per call marketing company that utilizes its proprietary monetization engine that delivers inbound calls to our advertisers on a fully customizable platform. Our telephony platform intelligently routes verified calls to our advertisers in real-time. We generate thousands of calls via Search, Social Media, SMS, Display, and Mobile Advertising that are verified for the type of request and location through our Call Center or IVR. With our numerous years of marketing experience, the Revenue Vault management team is focused on delivering continuous quality phone calls to our advertisers.

I applied as an affiliate and at the moment I'm stuck.
Someone reached out to me that I should subscribe for an online training that cost would almost #25k.
Please, I need well informed people to guide me or verify how profitable and legitimate the platform is.

To subscribe could is one thing
To be scammed is another.
Re: Making Money Online Through Pay Per Call by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 17, 2020
Stmiceel:

Who is Revenue Vault?
Revenue Vault is a pay per call marketing company that utilizes its proprietary monetization engine that delivers inbound calls to our advertisers on a fully customizable platform. Our telephony platform intelligently routes verified calls to our advertisers in real-time. We generate thousands of calls via Search, Social Media, SMS, Display, and Mobile Advertising that are verified for the type of request and location through our Call Center or IVR. With our numerous years of marketing experience, the Revenue Vault management team is focused on delivering continuous quality phone calls to our advertisers.

I applied as an affiliate and at the moment I'm stuck.
Someone reached out to me that I should subscribe for an online training that cost would almost #25k.
Please, I need well informed people to guide me or verify how profitable and legitimate the platform is.

To subscribe could is one thing
To be scammed is another.

Runnnnn!

1 Like

Re: Making Money Online Through Pay Per Call by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 17, 2020
Dont pay anyone a dime to train you. They are all scammers, okay?
Re: Making Money Online Through Pay Per Call by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 17, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Airopay Bank / Internship Placement / Earn Up To N7,500 Daily & N250k Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.