Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,883 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Girl Records SARS Officers Planting Weed In The Car Of Her Boyfriend In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Girl Records SARS Officers Planting Weed In The Car Of Her Boyfriend In Lagos (3483 Views)

Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical / Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos / Mayorkun Accused Of Lying About The Cost Of His New Car Of N35 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Records SARS Officers Planting Weed In The Car Of Her Boyfriend In Lagos by correctkidabc(m): 8:42pm On Mar 04, 2020
Eye witnesses at Mile12 area of Lagos state have narrated how a girlfriend facilitated the freedom of her boyfriend after SARS officials attempted to plant weed in his car. The event was recorded and sent to social media user by the eyewitness.

The original poster reported that the girlfriend captured the corrupt SARS officers as they allegedly planted the weed in her boyfriends vehicle.

Source:https://correctkid.com/girl-records-sars-officers-planting-weed-in-the-car-of-her-boyfriend-at-mile12-video/

1 Like

Re: Girl Records SARS Officers Planting Weed In The Car Of Her Boyfriend In Lagos by odave: 8:48pm On Mar 04, 2020
Very smart of her, kudos. I think dashboard camera is necessary in this country. Had it been they are successful, many of that man's friends and family won't believe him. Only God knows how many of such they do okn a daily basis.

I pray for you, if you're been persecuted for what you know nothing of, God will deliver you and expose your enemies.

7 Likes

Re: Girl Records SARS Officers Planting Weed In The Car Of Her Boyfriend In Lagos by LOVEGINO(m): 8:49pm On Mar 04, 2020
Convit-19 fall on dem all.
Re: Girl Records SARS Officers Planting Weed In The Car Of Her Boyfriend In Lagos by donbachi(m): 8:53pm On Mar 04, 2020
Wow!...bonnie and Clyde.
Re: Girl Records SARS Officers Planting Weed In The Car Of Her Boyfriend In Lagos by okomile(f): 8:57pm On Mar 04, 2020
SARS, awon were
Mad people
Animals in human skin

Lucky dude!
Re: Girl Records SARS Officers Planting Weed In The Car Of Her Boyfriend In Lagos by basmur(m): 9:01pm On Mar 04, 2020
That is how far people that are suppose enforce our laws try to implicate someone all in the name of extortion... SARS are bigger thief.
Re: Girl Records SARS Officers Planting Weed In The Car Of Her Boyfriend In Lagos by Sikay19(m): 9:04pm On Mar 04, 2020
That was a very smart move and it is worthy of commendation. However, one needs to be cautious when doing such next time because those sars can be brutal when they perceive a potential threat against them as they are ready to go at any lenght to clear off potential threat. He who applies wisdom lives to fight for another day.

4 Likes

Re: Girl Records SARS Officers Planting Weed In The Car Of Her Boyfriend In Lagos by seanwilliam(m): 10:14pm On Mar 04, 2020
Can someone tell me ways go avoid SARS in lagos?
Re: Girl Records SARS Officers Planting Weed In The Car Of Her Boyfriend In Lagos by doggedfighter(f): 11:18pm On Mar 04, 2020
An amazing Amazon saving her prince charming.
That's audacious and brave

2 Likes

Re: Girl Records SARS Officers Planting Weed In The Car Of Her Boyfriend In Lagos by seunlayi(m): 7:33am On Mar 05, 2020
Good move
Re: Girl Records SARS Officers Planting Weed In The Car Of Her Boyfriend In Lagos by sapientia(m): 8:02am On Mar 05, 2020
Where is the video?
Re: Girl Records SARS Officers Planting Weed In The Car Of Her Boyfriend In Lagos by temptnow: 11:01am On Mar 05, 2020
corrupt country which is also call ZOOGERIA is going down by the second
Re: Girl Records SARS Officers Planting Weed In The Car Of Her Boyfriend In Lagos by davillian(m): 3:46pm On Mar 05, 2020
:oThese same idiots
SARS : guy na u get this phone ?
Guy: yes na me get am sir
SARS: unlucky your phone
Guy : ok sir unlocked phone, they searched the phone nothing..
SARS : you know your number
Guy : yes
SARS : oya dial call your number...
Mind you one of them was typing the number also...
The next thing message enter the guy phone
" baba shay the maga don pay the 5k dolls "
SARS : I talk say this boy na yahoo boy
Guy: oga na wrong message I no be yahoo boy oga make I see the number and message again...
Guy: dialed the number it rang in one of them pocket..
SARS : de go jor u too get sense....
Happened real.

(1) (Reply)

Cubana Chief Priest Gift Girl N1 Million For Her Comment, See What She Wrote / Nike Denies Partnering With Lil Nas X On His Satan Shoes That Contains Blood / Funke Akindele-bello Acquires 2021 Lexus SUV. Congrats To Her!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.